Age limit

latincumslut

hey, writers, may I suggest the obvious option, just writing 'he was young' and leaving the specifics to the imagination of your readrers?  

if for creative reasons in the name of artistic freedom you must include an exact age which may or may not be legal in all areas, send your story to the Nifty Archive, not here.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, einathens said:

hey, writers, may I suggest the obvious option, just writing 'he was young' and leaving the specifics to the imagination of your readrers?  

if for creative reasons in the name of artistic freedom you must include an exact age which may or may not be legal in all areas, send your story to the Nifty Archive, not here.

Good advice! But though nifty doesn't seem to have any problems with this whole age thing, I don't think you'll ever find the words HIV, POZ, AIDS, GIFT-GIVING or BUGCHASING in one of their stories. While here it's just the other way around. So it's either the one or the other...

And a site allowing authors to combine both is not in sight...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RotzBBengel said:

Good advice! But though nifty doesn't seem to have any problems with this whole age thing, I don't think you'll ever find the words HIV, POZ, AIDS, GIFT-GIVING or BUGCHASING in one of their stories. While here it's just the other way around. So it's either the one or the other...

And a site allowing authors to combine both is not in sight...

Actually you're wrong.  I've found a bunch of stories on Nifty which include pozzing, chasing and pnp.  Nifty has an excellent search function; you'd be surprised by the stuff you can find searching a few of those keywords.  :-)

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, genericuser said:

Actually you're wrong.  I've found a bunch of stories on Nifty which include pozzing, chasing and pnp.  Nifty has an excellent search function; you'd be surprised by the stuff you can find searching a few of those keywords.  :-)

Thanks for the hot tip, man! I'll give it  a try for sure - eager to see what I'll find...:drool:

• Upvote 1

On 1/24/2017 at 8:54 AM, RotzBBengel said:

Thanks for the hot tip, man! I'll give it  a try for sure - eager to see what I'll find...:drool:

I had the same thoughts as you prior to exploring Nifty's search function; I was definitely surprised by what was revealed :-)

If you really want to see some even wilder stuff, check out asstr.org  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
  • On 1/23/2017 at 9:03 AM, einathens said:

Yes Nifty has been the goto gay erotica site for a very long time.  And as an avid recreational reader I've discovered lots of quality writing.  From short 'get you off' stories to huge multichapter tales worthy of critical acclaim.  The writers posting controversial(underage) material usually precede it with a disclaimer of sorts.  Lots of categories too...:drool:

• Adult Friends - Stories about Adult Friendships that become Relationships
  • Adult Youth - Stories about Cross-Generational Relationships
  • Athletics - Stories involving Athletics, Gyms, Sports, and Athletes
  • Authoritarian - Stories involving Bondage, Control, S&M, and authority figures
  • Beginnings - Stories about Budding Relationships between Strangers
  • Camping - Stories involving Camping and the Outdoors
  • Celebrity - Fantasies about Celebrities, Fan Fiction, Slash Fiction
  • College - Stories involving Colleges, Universities, and Fraternities
  • Encounters - Stories about Fleeting Encounters and One Night Stands
  • First Time - Series of Stories about First Times Experiences
  • High School - Stories involving High School-aged Students
  • Historical - Stories set in the non-Recent Past
  • Incest - Stories about Relationships among Siblings and other Family Members
  • Interracial - Stories involving People of Different Ethnicities
  • Masturbation - Stories about Masturbation and Solitary Exploration
  • Military - Stories involving the Military and Armed Services
  • No Sex - Stories involing Erotic (possibly Fetish) but Non-Sexual Activities
  • Non-English - Stories written in a language other than English (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.)
  • Relationships - Stories about Continuing Relationships
  • Rural - Stories set in Rural or Rustic Locales
  • Science Fiction or Fantasy - Stories involving Science Fiction or Fantasy
  • Urination - Stories in which Urination or Raunch is a Primary Plot Element
  • Young Friends - Stories about Friendships and Relationships among Kids
  • Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2010 at 4:32 PM, latincumslut said:

Is there an age limit that I must adhere to when posting a story? I was very young when I had my first tase of cock. I was wondering If I can tell my story about when I started to be a cumslut. I was not of legal age.

Stories should be legal on this site.

• 6 months later...
Guest NudistPerv
On 1/23/2017 at 9:03 AM, einathens said:

Yes! Leave out the extreme detail (exact age) ...it's a rule here, so just go with it.

Think like Hitchcock...trust that the viewer / audience is smart enough to have an imagination and what they don't see  (or read) ..but use their imagination and 'see' it in their mind, is much stronger than what you (writer/director) can try to show!

Guest MorganStar

i mentioned  that I was raped at a very young age, actually stated age,  in the chat room...I now know not to be that specific thanks to this series of posts...

Morgan

On 6/13/2017 at 12:49 AM, Shagularpus said:
  • Yes Nifty has been the goto gay erotica site for a very long time.  And as an avid recreational reader I've discovered lots of quality writing.  From short 'get you off' stories to huge multichapter tales worthy of critical acclaim.  The writers posting controversial(underage) material usually precede it with a disclaimer of sorts.  Lots of categories too...:drool:

• Adult Friends - Stories about Adult Friendships that become Relationships
  • Adult Youth - Stories about Cross-Generational Relationships
  • Athletics - Stories involving Athletics, Gyms, Sports, and Athletes
  • Authoritarian - Stories involving Bondage, Control, S&M, and authority figures
  • Beginnings - Stories about Budding Relationships between Strangers
  • Camping - Stories involving Camping and the Outdoors
  • Celebrity - Fantasies about Celebrities, Fan Fiction, Slash Fiction
  • College - Stories involving Colleges, Universities, and Fraternities
  • Encounters - Stories about Fleeting Encounters and One Night Stands
  • First Time - Series of Stories about First Times Experiences
  • High School - Stories involving High School-aged Students
  • Historical - Stories set in the non-Recent Past
  • Incest - Stories about Relationships among Siblings and other Family Members
  • Interracial - Stories involving People of Different Ethnicities
  • Masturbation - Stories about Masturbation and Solitary Exploration
  • Military - Stories involving the Military and Armed Services
  • No Sex - Stories involing Erotic (possibly Fetish) but Non-Sexual Activities
  • Non-English - Stories written in a language other than English (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.)
  • Relationships - Stories about Continuing Relationships
  • Rural - Stories set in Rural or Rustic Locales
  • Science Fiction or Fantasy - Stories involving Science Fiction or Fantasy
  • Urination - Stories in which Urination or Raunch is a Primary Plot Element
  • Young Friends - Stories about Friendships and Relationships among Kids

Nifty's gay incest stories make me cum so fucking hard. Some of the writers are just fantastic!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

It was more fun way back in the old internet days when 'age limit' was hardly enforced. Neither were certain taboo subjects. It made 'older/younger' stories very fun to read regardless of sexual preference. 

I checked out Nifty and it reminds me of those days when I read filthy taboo erotica barely in my teen years so I guess write your age stories there and use this for legal age stuff. Its getting harder to harder to express yourself online even if its just strictly fantasy.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Related question...are there limits I should keep in mind on other chat venues? Is it cool on Skype for example to get as pervy as you want? Or should we assume skype, zoom and ring rooms are monitored to some extent and underage talk shouldn't happen?

And wickr, telegram...secure so get as fucking crazy as you like, correct?  

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 9/15/2019 at 11:33 PM, jz48811 said:

Related question...are there limits I should keep in mind on other chat venues? Is it cool on Skype for example to get as pervy as you want? Or should we assume skype, zoom and ring rooms are monitored to some extent and underage talk shouldn't happen?

And wickr, telegram...secure so get as fucking crazy as you like, correct?  

You never know who is REALLY on the other end of the chat ... Someone I met maybe twice was indiscreet about things that happened BEFORE I met him and his bf - and got busted (with a significant ensuing prison sentence).

Edited by takingdeepanal

It's worth noting that material that does not involve actual minors (i.e. fiction) is legal in the US, as per the Supreme Court in Ashcroft v. Free Speech Coalition (2002).

https://www.britannica.com/event/Ashcroft-v-Free-Speech-Coalition

Of course, BZ is free to set it's own policies as a private site, but I just thought I'd clear up the legal aspect of it.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.