THAT WAS A FIRST FOR SILLY ME

fisterm8

Oh well that was silly of me :) ........ive been chatting to a nice twink (25 yr old) guy for a cpl of months - he lives about 18 miles from me........we agreed to meet last night but as he cant travel and didnt finish work until 10pm i agreed to meet up with him outside his work (i knew he was genuine and would be there)........i then drove to a secluded place he knew of in countryside.......i sucked and rimmed him good and gave him a good deep kissing which we both loved..........we both stripped fully naked and he then pumped his 8" dick up me and filled me up with his spunk load.......he then fisted me deep as i layed on back seat of my car and almost reached his elbow.....i also asked him to punch fist me (this was his first time fisting but he was very very good) ........i then went on allfours as he wanted to give me a second load of spunk which he then fisted deeper into me as my ass opened right up for his prefect sized arm.......this is the first time i have been fucked or fisted outdoors and i have to say it was brilliant as he was a lovely twink............the silly thing however was my back seats werent covered so i spent most of today cleaning greasy lube of my leather seats LOL......if they stay stained slightly it will be a permanent reminder of my first outdoor fuck and first fisting outdoors LOL..........i will have to go buy a blanket to keep on back seat as id love to do it again outdoors very soon with him but id really love to get him back to my place for an overnight or weekend visit.

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...