My Buddy, the Stealther

I was in my early 20's and new to the city. I worked at a fairly okay job and lived in a nice apartment. My life wasn't all that exciting. I had a few friends, but because I was so bad at socializing, these were friends I'd accidentally accumulated only because they were drawn to me for whatever reason:  The girl neighbor who was a stripper/prostitute, the crazy guy who worked at the bookstore and assorted hangers-on from here and there who were all defective in some way. No complaints on my end. I was a skinny gay man who was so far deep in the closet and so scared of AIDS that I'd probably never have sex. Ever. Whatever.

The friend whose company I enjoyed the most was a 40-something guy named "Gene". I met him the very first time I ever went to the gay bar called "Bella" near my work. The place was never crowded -- especially in the 5-7 pm period when I usually stopped there to get a decent buzz. Almost immediately I found myself stuck next to a bar stool next to Gene. I got the feeling he'd been there since it opened and was always drinking mixed drinks while I just wanted mugs of beer. How to describe him? Well, he was not bad-looking and about my height. He had some gray in his hair and a gut that was a little bit bigger each time I saw him. I wasn't attracted to him at all and he knew that. When there's no sexual tension between two people, the conversation flows freely. He had lots of experience and a huge cache of interesting stories. I was never bored and we actually got to be very close friends. We'd go out to dinner regularly and that's when I started to realize why some men were attracted to him. He was warm and easygoing. Comfortable. 

Going to Bella after work and chatting with Gene became an everyday habit for me. After a while, he started admitting things and telling me more of his scandalous stories. In the course of one week I earned that he was a fan of amphetamines, HIV-positive and liked to fuck young bottoms with no condom and not telling them his status. He even admitted to poking holes in the condoms he'd wear so he could  give them "his gift".

I was a little sickened now. He knew from our many talks that I was a virgin and terrified of disease. I was just like one of the guys he had regularly bugged. As much as I tried not to react, Gene could tell I was shocked and also a little scared, but he kept talking and I kept listening.

As time passed, the weather got warmer. I  liked this time of year because men wore fewer clothes as the temperature climbed. I had an unspoken appreciation for guys in shorts and sandals thanks to my fetish for long, hairy legs and big feet. Gene could tell I was enjoying the scenery, and he used the opportunity to tell me which guys he'd victimized already. ""Yeah -- that one has my DNA in him", "He was so easy to fool...and he's a doctor", and so on. I tried to keep track of which ones were polluted now, but it was just too many faces, names and bodies to remember. I put it all out of my mind and wondered if I should find another bar to go get buzzed in since this place was obviously his hunting ground. 

He either noticed my disillusionment or ran out out of stories because he stopped talking and we just chatted like old times. I almost forgot about his dangerous side after a few weeks. Instead of bragging about his stealthing conquests, he started asking about me and my life. He became Therapist Gene and tried to get me to open up about why I didn't seem to have much of a personal life beyond Bella and him. Answers were slow coming but I eventually tell him about my lifelong shyness and fear of everything and anything. He turned out to be an excellent listener. The only advice he ever offered was "You need to get laid". He thought would fix everything...and I wondered if maybe he was right.

The next time I walked into the bar I saw Gene sitting next to some younger guy and I assumed it was his latest target.  I sauntered over to pinball machines and dug in my front pocket for quarters. Just as I realized I hadn't ordered a beer yet I turned around to see my friend right behind me with a sentence already forming on his lips. "Not even going to say 'hi'??" me asked.

"It looked like you were busy" I answered.

"Him? That's just Bradley -- a friend of mine. He's a top like me so we've never hooked up like that. And don't worry...he's super clean and a 'condom nazi'. It took about an hour of looking through my collection of phone numbers, but I finally found you the perfect date."

I glanced in his direction and 'perfect' was a pretty accurate description. He was tall, had dark features and wearing a really nice suit. In other words, he was out of my league. Gene noticed my paralyzing shyness start to consume me again and just grabbed me and led me over to the bar where introductions were made. I felt awkward and could barely put words together, but a conversation began as Gene bought me shots and interjected his happy banter during pauses. Time passed and drinks were consumed and Bradley and I found quite a bit to talk about. He wasn't much older than me, had a job similar to mine and only wore nice suits because his brother was a tailor and had all kinds of connections. He was also a rabid "Walking Dead" fan and we discussed that show for a long time.  Too long, probably - because my buddy had disappeared somewhere. 

"Where'd Gene go?". I asked him.

"Oh who knows? He's probably passed out or on the hunt somewhere".

I tapped my empty shot glass and said "Speaking of 'passing out', I think I've gone beyond my limit here. What time is it?" I felt a little dizzy.

"11:30. I need to go home soon too. Let me walk you to your car".

I followed him out the door and onto the sidewalk, but he headed in the opposite direction of where I was parked. Okay. I guess I was walking him to his car instead. As we got around the corner, he stopped and pushed me back against the big glass window of some lamp store I'd never been into. He was crushing me into it and mashing his lips onto mine. I mashed mine back as I barely remember ever feeling shy. His tongue was exploring my mouth and throat as he made some grunting sounds. I felt his insistent boner through his pants,  prodding into my stomach. 

Within a few blurry minutes Bradley had driven me back to his tidy apartment where I was undressing (or was undressed) in under twenty seconds. We both standing naked in a tight embrace right there in his living room. I could not get enough of kissing him, but he pulled away and said "Check it out".

Following his gaze, I looked down and saw his perfect erection pointing upward. Holy shit. He pulled a condom from nowhere and held it to my face. "Inspect it all you want and then put it on me". It was already unwrapped and I did try to look at it carefully, but my vision was a little blurred. The  task of getting it over his engorged penis head proved too difficult for my uselessly shaky fingers though. He took over and rolled it down his magnificent dick as he led me back to his dark bedroom where I instantly found myself, face down, on his deliciously comfortable bed. He was moving around and fiddling around with what I assumed was lube after an oily blob landed between my ass cheeks. I couldn't see anything, but the feelings were more than enough. He was massaging the lube over and into my butthole. I relaxed even further into the bed's softness.

"OK". He spread my legs a little and settled on top of me. That perfect, latex-sheathed dick moved in and struck my virgin prize. Yes, it hurt. It hurt very much, but the pain was as blurred as my thoughts and didn't last too long. And then this Bradley was moving his hips and cock inside of me. My first thought was how nice it felt and my second thought was that my virginity was gone forever now. Everything was slow and perfect until he got a little rougher with his thrusting. Rougher and faster."Tighten that ass, kid. I'm about to cum".

I clenched as much as I could with a rectum full of big dick. I guess I did it right because he responded with tiny rapid pushes and a loud moan. He was breathing heavily and sweating all over my back.

"Shit, shit, shit!" he suddenly exclaimed. Huh?

"What?" 

"The condom broke".

I was quiet and feeling warm. Also stupid. This Bradley guy used one of the tricks Gene told me he himself had used on a few of his victims. An unwrapped condom that 'mysteriously' broke at the moment of no return. I should have been outraged, but my whole body was tingling with pleasure. So what? Everybody had to die of something.

At least he drove me back to the Bella parking lot so I could get my car and go home. Of course there was a light blinking on my answering machine and of course it was a message from Gene.

"Well, it took forever, but I finally got my DNA inside of you. Brad was one of my early conversions and now the three of us are family. If you're feeling okay tomorrow, lets go have brunch or something". 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 30

Stealthed with a toxic load... Nice! And after having his cherry popped? Even better! I hope he gets the flu, really hard. Then he can go ot and spread his gift while he's at his most viral.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, bigkevsuk said:

think you should change your pic on profile, as soon as i see it with a story my cock goes stiff,your stories just keep getting better, just loved this one another hot load on my chest thanks again

Thanks for the comment! What should I change my profile pic to?? 

4 hours ago, bigkevsuk said:

It's just as soon as I see it I get a boner. Before I even start reading I know it's going to be  hot story.

Oh. OK. That was a very nice compliment! I don't know if I'll have a new one for tonight, but I've got an idea brewing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dickmagnet

Love the stealthing story to be honest it brings me memories of how i sneak a bare fuck from guys too just to get the cum in my ass. Never been pozzed from it but would love to have that happen too. Was a good horny story so thanks for sharing.

• 3 years later...