1st Latino

2 weeks ago, while in Jacksonville visiting family, I find myself incredibly horned up and get on BBRT to see if there is anything happening nearby as I can't be gone too long.  This hot Latino guy 29 with a nice 7 inch, thick uncut cock hits me up with the "Lookin?"... I respond with the when and where....he says now, have to before my BF gets home from work...I say on my way...

I drive the 15 minute trek to their apartment..wow, he was hotter than I had hoped had nerdy glasses on but a hot body, a little shorter than me but nice...he has nothing on but gym shorts and glasses...as I walk in the door I can see the outline of that cock...he closes the door and I drop to my knees to get a taste of that cock...I tongue sweetly under the foreskin and suck a big gob of pre cumfrom the head...I was immediately hard as hell.

I stand up and he leads me to the bedroom...my clothes are now off and legs back with ankles by my ears on the bed, he is eating my hole so fucking good...I am inhaling poppers and quickly getting into that fuck me haze.....he comes up and begins biting my nipples driving me over the edge as he grinds his cock at my hole, feeling the precum combined with spit lube up my hole....I feel him pushing in slightly as that thick head pierces my ass, he pushes the poppers up and says take a big hit ...I do as told but not before I say "condoms are in my pocket", "we'll get to that" he says "now, hit them hard".... so I inhale deeply , once, then the other nostril and then again thru my mouth.....my head kicks back as he bites my nipple hard he pushes deep inside me ...holding it there as I am in fuck euphoria....he pumps slowly....and I again half heartedly ask for a condom as he feels so good inside me....he hands me the poppers again, not missing a pump....as I hit them again...he pulls completely out of my gaping hole...pauses for a second and as my eyes roll back from the poppers he plunges balls deep..."Hit them again and roll over on your belly" he says....

I roll over and hit the poppers again and again he is really working my hole, fucking me deep and gyrating around, really stretching my hole. He begins hitting my spot just right and I feel my own load working without any touching.....he demands I hit the poppers again, I do as I am told....I black out for a second but awake to his guttural moans and a sweet feeling in my hole and my own cum spewing from my cock underneath me...my load was huge but not as big as the one he gave me...deep inside.

we never got a around to the condoms I bought on the way....he tells me as I am leaving..."Don't worry, I am neg....I saw your wedding ring and knew u would be safe...I am too"  he says "both me and BF are on PrEP"... he gave me his phone number and said, hit me up ANYTIME you are in town visiting.

i definitely will....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...