Pozzing a Safe-Sex Advocate

One of my most satisfying pozzings was with one of those damned invasive sex-police. You remember - those guys would walk around the bar, eavesdropping on conversations and then telling the men what they should and should not do. When a ran into this particular bastard and he presumed to insert himself into a conversation I was having with a prospective sex partner, I controlled myself and made a mental note to prepare myself for the next time I saw him.

Scarcely a week later around 10:00 P.M. I was at my usual stool at the bar and I noticed him gliding around the bar pulling his shit. Fortunately I was positioned right next to the beer tap and consequently was in the perfect position to schmooze him when he came up for a refill. I got really chummy with him: told him how I was neg, fully supported his point of view, etc. etc. Even pointed out the safety pin clipped to my jeans. Ended up with an invitation back to his place. He wasn't bad looking, but I suspected hadn't been laid in a while because he was so politically obnoxious.

Took no time to get both our clothes off, but he insisted that we had to wear condoms just for sucking each other’s dick. Man, I really had to fight my gag reflex when I tasted that damned latex. Anyway, finally got him all hot and bothered, then telling him that, as we were both neg, I wanted to fuck. He was hesitant, but I lay down on my belly, and told him he could do me first. So, true to his convictions, he pulled off the condom he had on, slipped on another new one, greased up my ass, and slowly slid in. Didn't take him long to orgasm, and in fact he pulled out before he shot even though he had on a damned condom.

On my turn, he insisted that I, too, put on fresh condom, and I did so in front of him. I was going to anyway, as I had some specially doctored ones in my pocket. Claiming a hypersensitivity to the brand of condom he offered, I deftly pulled a doctored (yet ostensibly still sealed) rubber out of the packaging and rolled it onto my dick. He never even noticed the razor slit in the end. He wanted us to fuck face-to-face, but I said I preferred him on his belly.

I climbed on top, and pressed my dickhead again his asshole. He suddenly whipped his hand around behind him, feeling the condom on my dick to reassure himself all was 100% safe. I thrust into him much faster than he had me, and I could feel the condom rip open and slide up my dick like a sleeve as I did. Essentially although there was latex from the base of my cock down to his sphincter, from there on my cock was 100% bare. I fucked him as long as I was capable to ensure that the lining of his asshole would be torn-up and some capillaries broken. Finally, I was ready. I fucked him very fast and hard, then diving as deeply in as my 7" would reach, and shot my load. Whenever I'm pozzing a guy, the orgasm I have is incredible - I feel it from my toes all the way to my finger-tips, and it seems to go on and on and on while I shoot one long charged rope after another into the his hole. With this guy though, it seemed even more intense. Guess it was the success of pozzing someone I despised.

As soon as my orgasm finished, I pulled out of him, and made a bee-line for his bathroom. I yanked off the torn condom, dropped it in the toilet along with a piece of toilet tissue to cover it, then sat down and pissed & shit into the toilet. He walked into the bathroom as I was getting up, but all he could see was a small part of the condom.

Two months later I read in the local rag that he had resigned from the AIDS Awareness group because of ‘personal reasons’. I snickered with pleasure and got a raging hard-on because I knew exactly what those ‘personal reasons’ were.

• 4 years later...