Sucked Anon cock in my hotel room

travelingbi

I got back to my hotel room very late last night. I was tired and not really looking for any action. But, I did get onto Grindr while I was getting ready to fall into bed. I had just taken an Ambien so I was sure I could get a deep sleep between my already very busy day and my next morning that was also going to be very busy. 
The Ambien was taking effect and I was getting very woosey. I got a message on Grindr asking if I wanted to suck his dick? He said he wanted an anonymous bj. He wanted the room dark. And just wanted his cock sucked, his ass licked and wanted a swallower.
 His profile showed he was located less than 100 feet from me. It said he was 28 years old. Athletic. Str8, but wanted to be sucked and rimmed by guys. He wouldn't reciprocate.  There was a nice body and cock pic. But no face on the pic. 
I messaged him back that I was heading to bed, but could do a quick bj on him and gave him my room number. Then I slipped the 'Do Not Disturb' sign between the door lock and the door frame, turned out the lights and got on my knees a the foot of the bed. 
Within just a few moments there was a light knock on the door and the door opened. From the light in the hallway, I could see the figure of a guy walking into my room in a hoodie sweatshirt. The hood pulled up over his head. He turned his face as he walked in, so I couldn't get a clear look at his face. He closed and locked the door. Stepped up to me, unzipped and pulled his pants down. Stepping out of his pants, he put his partially hard cock to my lips and I began to suck him. I sucked for several minutes as he hardened in my mouth. Then he kneeled on the edge of the bed. I got behind him and began to eat his ass. He spread his asscheeks and gave me better access. I got really deep into his hole. Then he spun around and shoved his now rock hard cock back into my mouth. I sucked like a crazy man. My head was spinning from the Ambien. I felt like I was high or drunk. Then he pulled from my mouth and began to stroke his cock fast and furiously. "Suck my balls, faggot!" he whispered.
I sucked on his balls and he jacked off. "I'm cumming!", he whispered softly. My mouth dove for his cock. I swallowed his shaft as his cock emptied into my hungry mouth.
I sucked as much as I could, before he pulled from me, grabbed his pants. Quickly put his pants on, slipped on his shoes and quickly left my room. 
The Ambien was in full force. I thought for a moment, did this really happen?
I locked my hotel room door and climbed into bed and was asleep in minutes.
I woke up this morning to a message from him. "Nice blow job, Fag. Thanks". 

• Upvote 5