Seducing the Str8 businessman

As I've talked about before, I really enjoy massaging and orally servicing str8 guys. I quite often post a Craigslist ad offering free massages to masculine straight men. The vast majority of the time, I end up sucking them off. Even on occasion, they'll end up fucking me. This was my last experience in doing this. 

One of the guys that replied to my ad was a 45 year old businessman that was visiting Las Vegas for a trade show at the Convention Center. He said he'd be very open for a massage on the last day of the trade show. We chatted back and forth by email and set up a time for me to meet him at his hotel at 6pm on Friday night. I arrived at his hotel room door right on time. I was extremely please to see this handsome man open the door. He was about 6 feet tall. Quite good looking. Curly, black hair and green eyes. He looked to be in great shape. He smiled as he opened the door. "Dave? Come on in. Thanks for coming". 

I come in and we shake hands. "I just got back to my room. Got kind of tied up at the Convention Center. I haven't had a chance to shower. Would you mind if I quickly shower up a bit? I really want to be fresh", he said.

"That's fine, Rick. Take your time", I replied.

I sat on the sofa next to his window to enjoy the view of the Las Vegas Strip below, while Rick took off his shoes, socks, shirt and pants. He then went into the bathroom to take his shower. A few minutes later, Rick came out of the bathroom, naked, drying off with the towel. Damn! He did have a nice, athletic body. A beautiful cock hung down between his legs.

"How do you want me", Rick asked?

"Just lay down on your stomach along the edge of the bed. I'll start on your back", I replied. "Are there any areas you want me to concentrate? Or any areas you're not comfortable with me massaging", I asked?

"My lower back, legs and feet are really killing me. Been standing at the Convention Center for 3 days. But, all over would be great", he said. 

I began on his upper back, shoulders and neck. Working my way down to his lower back. Then I worked over his butt and then to his upper thighs. Rick spread his legs, lifted his ass and adjusted his cock under him, so that the tip of his cock stuck out under his balls,  as I began to massage his thighs. This gave me a chance to brush my knuckles across his balls and cock head as my fingers massaged his inner thighs. After spending some time on his upper and inner thighs, I worked down to his calves and to his feet. As I touched his feet, he let out a soft moan. I moved to the end of the bed and got down on my knees to put me at a good angle to work on his feet. I massaged the balls and heals of his feet. Then massaged each of his toes. He was moaning softly as I worked on his feet. 

"That feels great, Dave. My feet are really sore, man. Really work my feet, Dude", Rick said.

I really went to town on his feet. He seemed to really get off on his feet being rubbed and massaged. Then I took the risk and put his big toe into my mouth and sucked on it. 

"Aaaahhh..........", Rick moaned loudly.

I now sucked each of this toes, then licked the balls of his feet. I then did the same to his other foot. I see him reach under himself to adjust his cock again. After making love to his feet for a bit, I then lick up his legs, into his inner thigh and up to his ass crack. My tongue flicks across his cockhead and balls then into his ass crack and it flicks across his puckered asshole. He lets out a gasp and raises his ass. I spread his ass cheeks and lick his hole again. 

"Aaaahhhh", he again moans.

I tongue fuck him for a few minutes, then come up off his hole. 

"Turn over, Rick", I say.

Rick flips himself over. His 7" cut cock bounces up. I massage around his cock. Then I take his cock into my hands and move my face down to his cock. I open my mouth and take him into my mouth. Rick was really turned on, because I literally only sucked him for about 2 minutes, before he let out a loud groan and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet load of manjuice. I milked his cock of every drop of cum. 

Without saying anything, Rick got up and went into the bathroom. He washed off his cock and came back into the room, still hard. 

"Dude! I wasn't expecting that", he said.

"Are you OK", I asked?

"Yeah. Just came as a surprise", he replied. 

"I've had guys give me a happy ending, before. But, Dave, no guy has licked my asshole or sucked my dick before. Dude. That was amazing", he said. "I'll let you know when I'm back in town the next time. That was hot, dude. Thanks!" he added.

I do love those str8 guys that come to Las Vegas without their wives. I love that str8 dick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1