I am a bottom and I do have the right to say no!

cumdumptor

What is with old white men and their inability to take no for an answer? Just because I am coloured and white people my own age don't want me doesn't automatically mean I am there to service them! Just because my door at the bathhouse is open and I am lying down on my bed, doesn't not constitute an invitation for any old man to come in and start feeling me up! That actually constitutes an assault! 
Just because I am coloured and young does not mean I am here to service old white men that young white men don't want!

It is my hole and I do reserve the right to decide which dick goes in there!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have been in bathhouses in atleast 6 different countries and two continents. While an open door is an invitation, it is not an invitation to maul someone. It is an invitation to come into the room and interact with the person, like I don't know... how about saying hello.. ? How about treating the person on the bed as a person rather than chattel? 

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

Yeah the rule is ass facing door means anything goes. Head facing door means you are in command position and you navigate who you want to fuck.  Guess what position I like.  Yup. Anything goes  ! ☣️☢️☢️☢️

• 4 months later...

Yeah I know what you mean, But as charged up said, if you are facing the door with your ass up, do expect to be molested. It happened to me as well. two older white guys came into the room, they stared feeling my butt and touching my hole, all while talking to each other and never saying a word to me. It made me feel like I was an object not a human being.

• 2 months later...

yeah as a dedicated cumdumpster i know this is true.when i wanna take load i get on all 4s with my ass to the door or on a fuckbench or blindfolded in the public sling.that sends a clear message that anyone who wants to can slide their bare cock into me n breed me.as it should be.pussyboys like us were born to suck cock,get fucked n take loads.from any and all men that wanna use use.a true cumdump has no right to refuse any mans raw cock and load.#nostandards

• Like 2

Every person has the right to say no my etiquette at a bathhouse is still engage with the person to see if they're feeling me even if their door is open and ass towards me. Now that I mostly bottom it's rare for me to turn someone down but mostly it's due to hygiene like your crouch smell like it hasn't been washed in days

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2017 at 12:19 AM, cumdumptor said:

What is with old white men and their inability to take no for an answer? Just because I am coloured and white people my own age don't want me doesn't automatically mean I am there to service them! Just because my door at the bathhouse is open and I am lying down on my bed, doesn't not constitute an invitation for any old man to come in and start feeling me up! That actually constitutes an assault! 
Just because I am coloured and young does not mean I am here to service old white men that young white men don't want!

It is my hole and I do reserve the right to decide which dick goes in there!

On 02/04/2017 at 5:20 AM, cumdumptor said:

I have been in bathhouses in atleast 6 different countries and two continents. While an open door is an invitation, it is not an invitation to maul someone. It is an invitation to come into the room and interact with the person, like I don't know... how about saying hello.. ? How about treating the person on the bed as a person rather than chattel? 

Hello "Cumdumptor"

It is an interesting topic you raised here .. but I do not think that it has anything to do with the fact that you are coloured, or believe that people your own age don't want you ... 

I am sure that there are plenty of guys your own age, who would love to get together with you BUT IN A BATHHOUSE there are different rules than in a chatroom ... in a chatroom you can give YOUR PREFERENCES and choose who you meet .. whereas in a bathhouse/sauna EVERYBODY can come and go .. and you can still pick who you choose to allow to play with you .. JUST DONT PRESENT YOURSELF in a way where the "invitation" can be misinterpreted ... 

Like "Chargedup" stated ... control the situation yourself ... if you are facing the open door with a lubbed-up ass ... it is an open invitation ... and it will be interpreted by everybody who fancies you, to play and use your ass  ...  younger, middle aged, or older , in all colours they cummmm ... 

SOLUTION:

Why not sit in your cabin, facing the door ... and start flirting with those who you like... the others you simply ignore ... 

The joy of a bathhouse is you find all kinds of men .. all shapes, ages and stages... THAT you might want to embrace too ... as often those you wouln't necessarily go for are the best surprises in your sex life :)

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Where does race come into this?  The author is in a bathhouse (was it frequented mostly by white men, they usually are at least the ones in Toronto are), he's naked, face down on the pillow in a room with the door open.  While it's not an invitation to fuck it's sure sounds like an invitation to touch.  Are you ok with young, attractive white men touching you in those circumstances?  If so it's not race it's age and body type.  Take the advice of some of the other posters and sit up with you back against the wall and watch who stands at the door.  If you like him then starts stroking, if not then hands off and look slightly away.  And remember it's a bathhouse for pet's sake you'll run  into all types, some you want some you won't and that it's all about sex.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/22/2017 at 5:06 PM, Chargedup said:

Yeah the rule is ass facing door means anything goes. Head facing door means you are in command position and you navigate who you want to fuck.  Guess what position I like.  Yup. Anything goes  ! ☣️☢️☢️☢️

Exactly 

It is always the right of anyone to say, "NO"  For me personally I have surrendered that right.   I have removed the word from my vocabulary.  But that is just me striving to be nothing but a public cumdump for all to seed and breed.