Soon the guy with a 13" cock got hard again.  That means I would have to get on my hands and knees and take it up my ass.  He told me he had gone without sex for several months and was ready to give me several loads of his toxic cum.  I assumed the doggie position awaiting his cock to penetrate me.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
Guest mspsubmale

this is my absolute dream fantasy, that i would love to become reality:  to be initiated into the Brotherhood by a group of Black Men

"Now I have a viral load of 5,000,000.  I guarantee when I cum you will eventually get AIDS."  He continued to fuck me  for a long time.  Finally he said "I getting ready to cum".  Soon he unloaded a toxic  load of cum.  Now I am on my way to getting full blown  AIDS.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

A week later      I found out my viral load was 500,000.  When I told my gifter that he said"Get our your hands and knees" " You need some more of my toxic cum."  As  soon as I was in the doggie position he started to insert his cock in me.  "Uh Uh  I can feel your cock penetrating me."  "Now that it is all in prepare to be on your hands and knees for a long time"  "I could go on for an hour or more."   Soon he was vigorous ly thrusting inside me.  "Uh Uh that feels good."  "Give me your AIDS babies"  "That is what I want to hear"  "It turns me on to hear a white guy beg for my AIDS cum"  "It makes me want to fuck you harder"  Soon he started fucking me faster.   "UH Uh that hurts"   That made him fuck me even harder.  "UH UH I can't take it anymore"  "Good  because I'm about to cum"   Soon he deposited a large load of poz cum in my ass.  I was glad this is over even though I knew he would do it again

• Like 1