Servicing the Str8, Black, Trucker

I was searching the ads on Craigslist this morning. One ad really got my eye. This guy had posted on both the M4M and the M4W pages. He said he was a black trucker, stuck at a Vegas truck stop for the day. He wanted to get blown in his sleeper cabin. Maybe fuck. 

I sent him a message with some pics. Telling him that I wanted to suck, rim and bottom for him. He messaged me back and said he was chatting with a female right now. He preferred fucking a female, but he'd get back to me if it didn't work out with this chick. 

About 20 minutes passed. So, I assumed he was going to hook up with the female. Finally, I got another email from him. "She's a hooker. I'm not paying. Come on over". 

I quickly hopped in my car and headed for him at the truck stop. Luckily, it's the closest of the truck stops to my house. I was pulling into the Flying J truck stop in about 20 minutes. He had told me the color and make of this 18 wheeler rig. And said he was parked in the last row, at the far north end. I easily found him and was able to park my car nearby. As I walked towards his truck, he flashed his lights. 

I walked to his truck and he pushed open the passenger door. I climbed up into the cab and found a 55 year old, grey haired, hot, daddy, black man. He was dressed in jeans, a black tee-shirt and had big, black work boots on. He looked hot as hell. 

As I got into the cab, he told me to go back into his large sleeper area. He locked the doors to his truck. Came back into the sleeper and pulled the curtain between the cab and the sleeper. It was kind of dark, so he flipped on a small lamp, giving the sleeper a dim light. I sat on the bed and he walked over to me, unzipping his pants and pulling out a nicely sized BBC. He put his partially hard cock to my lips and I began to suck. His cock hardened in my mouth. Once he was finally hard, he had probably about 9"s with a nice thickness and a swollen, mushroom head. 

As I'm sucking, he pulls off his tee-shirt, tossing it to the floor. Then he pulls out, sits next to me on the bed and begins to remove his boots. Then stands and pulls his jeans and underwear off. He's now standing in front of me, fully naked, with his large BBC standing straight out. His dark, smooth skin was turning me on. 

I quickly stripped and went back to sucking his cock. Then he knelt on the bed and told me to eat his black ass. I put my face up to his ass. I licked around his hole. His ass smelled and tasted kind of musky. He'd been driving for many hours. His sweaty ass tasted salty and bitter. "Eat it, Fag", he growled.

I spread his ass cheeks and dove my tongue up into him. "Good boy", he moaned as I tongue fucked his straight ass. He was pressing his muscular ass up against my face. I licked, lapped and flicked my tongue across his rosebud. "Ah, yeah! Good Faggot! Eat my hole, piggy". He's very verbal, and I'm finding that a real turn on. "Now suck me, Fag. Suck my black dick", he demanded.

He turns and I again swallow as much of his cock as I can. He grabs my head and tries to fuck my face. I'm gagging on his cock as he rams it down my throat. After about 5 minutes of cocksucking, he says, "Show me that pussy". 

I come up off his cock and get on my hands and knees. I spread my ass for him. "Mmmmm...... Nice!", he says.

"Hand me my pants, please", I ask. 

He reaches for my pants and hands them to me. I pull my poppers and lube from my pants. I hand him the lube and I start to sniff my poppers. 

"I don't need lube, Fag. Just my spit is all you'll get". 

He spits on my hole a few times. While he's spitting on his cock, I add more of my spit to my hole. He's big and he's thick. I'm going to need as much spit as I can get in my hole.

As he begins to press into me, I again sniff on my poppers. His cock burns a bit as he's sliding in me. I'm continuing to breath in my poppers, trying to stifle my desire to cry out. 
He plunges into me in one quick thrust. And immediately begins to pound my hole. It takes a couple of minutes for the pain to turn to pleasure. But, soon I'm begging him to really pound me with his big dick.

He's obviously only interested in his own pleasure. He's ramming me repeatedly. Calling me a whore. Calling me a faggot. His thrusts become almost brutal and he seems to enjoy hearing my grunts as he rams into me. 

About 6 or 7 minutes of powerful pounding finally pays off as he takes one final thrust into me and holds it there as his cock throbs and fills my ass with his hot cum. I'm both sad, but relieved when the pounding stops. I milk his cock with my ass as he begins to pull out of me. Once his cock fully plops from my hole, I spin around and open my mouth. He knows what I want and feeds me his still hard cock to clean off. 

"Yeah. I thought you'd be a greedy pig and want my cock some more. Clean it, Pig!"

I clean his cock of all his and my juices as it softens in my mouth. 

He pulls from my mouth and grabs some gym shorts to pull on. I take my cue and get dressed. He lays back on his sleeper mattress and says, "I was really wanting a pussy to pound tonight. But your ass was mighty damn good". 

"Do you pass through Vegas often", I ask?

"A fair amount", he replied. 

"Let me know, next time. My ass is yours to use anytime you want", I said.

"Watch your email tonight. I may have another load to fill you with. I'm gonna get a bit of sleep. And we'll see?". 

I finished dressing and let myself out of his truck. "Lock the door", he yelled, as I jumped down to the ground. 

I'll be keeping a close eye on my emails later tonight. I would love a second pounding from him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This evening I got a KIK message from the black trucker. "Hey Fag. Your holes need some black dick in them again? I just pulled in for the night. I could use your mouth and pussy to service me."

I had previously douched for a guy that flaked out on me. So, I was ready to go. I told him I could be there in 20 minutes. I gave myself another quick douche to make sure I was clear to take his huge black cock. Then jumped in the car and drove to the truck stop. As I was driving I got a kik message from him telling me where he was parked. And that the passenger door was unlocked. Just climb up. 

I found his rig and parked. His cab lights were dark, with the exception of a very dim light coming from the slit in the curtains that were pulled between the cab and the sleeper.  I climbed up into his cab and pulled the door closed behind me and locked it. 

"Unlock the door, Bitch! I got a bud comin over to use your holes. You're a whore. So, I'm whoring your pussy out to a buddy. But get on this dick first, faggot."

I climbed back through the curtains and found him completely naked, laying on the sleeper bed. I quickly undressed and tossed my clothes into the corner. Once naked, I climbed up on the sleeper and crawled between his legs. I took his soft black dick in my mouth and began to suck on his foreskin. I sucked and gently chewed on his forskin. Flicking my tongue across it as it began to swell in my mouth. As his cock hardened, I slid my tongue up into his puckered foreskin and twirled my tongue around his swelling cockhead. Once his cock was fully hard, my lips pushed his foreskin over his cockhead and I began to suck further down his shaft. I sucked, licked and worshiped his cock as it was reaching it's full 9" inches. I licked down his cockshaft, then began to suck and lick his massive balls. 

He lifted his legs to his chest. "Eat my ass, fag!"

I licked down under his balls and finally down to his asshole. My tongue explored his hole as he spread his asscheeks to give me more access to his hole. I'm licking and eating his hole as I hear the door to his cab opening. Someone's climbing in and I hear the door slam shut. The curtain's part and in the dim light I can see the figure of a guy coming back into the sleeper cab. I'm trying to see who it is that's come in. But my face is deeply buried between this black truckers ass and I can only make out that someone is removing his clothes as I continue to eat and lick the hot, black hole.

Finally, I come up for air and take a look at the new arrival. He's a white guy. About 6' feet tall. Thin build. Long, straggly, grey hair to his shoulders. A short grey beard. And it looks like his smooth chest and arms are covered in tattoos. As I reach down to my pants that are laying on the floor to pull my poppers and lube from my pants pockets, the newcomer steps up to me and puts his semi hard cock up to my face. 

"Suck his dick, fag", my trucker buddy commands. 

The white guy puts his cock to my lips and I begin to suck it. I hadn't really seen his cock until it was in my face, since the light was so dim. Holy Shit! Even soft, his cock was quite a monster. Even bigger than the black trucker. The white guys cock doesn't seem to grow as I suck it. I suck and suck, but even after a couple of minutes of sucking, there's no growth. 

"Not sure this is gonna work, Damon? I told ya' that few guys have got me hard", the white guy said.

So, the black trucker's name was Damon. We'd not gotten to the name stage with each other. 

I scoot over to Damon and take his still hard cock back into my mouth and suck him. I suck for just a few moments, then Damon say's "Eat my buddies ass, fag. That will get him hard". 

His white buddy turns and bends forward. I crawl over to his ass and spread his asscheeks. It smells a bit funky, but I'm turned on and want to get this new guy hard. I begin to lick and lap my tongue on his asshole. I hear a soft moan as I lick his hole. It's an awkward angle, but I'm able to get my tongue up into his hole a bit. As I'm licking his ass, I reach between his legs and take hold of his cock. It has swelled a bit. That encourages me to get my tongue deeper up into his str8 asshole. 

Finally, I climb down onto the floor and ask the white guy to bend over onto the bed.  I again begin to eat this str8 trucker's ass. Then he turns around and, sure enough, his cock has hardened. He's easily at least 9" or 9 1/2" inches and much thicker than Damon. He's got a very impressive piece of meat. I wrap my lips around it and take as much as I can down my throat. 

"How is it, Bill", Damon asks?

"You're right. He's got a nice mouth on him", Bill replies.

"Kneel on the bed, fag", Damon barks. "He's ready for my dick in his pussy". 

I climb up on the bed. I've still got my poppers and lube in my fist. I squeeze some lube onto my fingers and lube up my asshole. Then I lift the bottle of lube. Damon takes the lube from my hand and begins to lube up his bbc. I'm sniffing poppers as I position myself on the edge of the cabs bed. Damon lubes up his cock and then hands the lube to Bill.

"Lube up, buddy. It's time to show this faggot how real men fuck". 

The black trucker steps up to my ass and pours a bit more lube onto my hole and pushes it in. He slaps his cock against my hole a few times.  Then he lines up his dick and slides up into me. He has no concern as to whether it's hurting me or not. He just keeps pushing as it slides up into me. I'm sniffing poppers like crazy. Because it is hurting. But, I know it will do no good to ask him to slow down. So, I just grit my teeth, groan a bit and sniff poppers. 

Thankfully, it only takes a few minutes before the pain goes away. And it begins to feel good. He's really slamming into me. His body is slamming against me, making a slapping sound as he pounds my hole. Then all of a sudden, he pulls his bbc from my ass with a "plop". 

"Try this ass, buddy. Tell me what you think?" Damon says.

Bill steps up behind me. Thankfully, he's lubed his cock, because he also begins to quickly slide into me. Showing no mercy as his large, thick, white monster cock slides up into me. I'm again sniffing deeply on the poppers as he fills my hole with his huge cock. "FUCK! This feels nice", Bill says. "Fuck Yeah! I can fuck this ass". 

BIll's now slowly pulling from me, then slamming back up into me. Then he'd pull out and slam back in. He's going all the way out of me, then all the way back into me, balls deep with each thrust. It's driving me wild. He' fucking me slow, but steady and it feels awesome. 

"Fuck me, Bill. Fuck my hole, buddy.  My pussy is yours. Pound me"

Bill seems to like the encouragement. He's grabbed me around the waist and begins to ram it into me. He's fucks me hard and deep for about 5 minutes. Then lets out a load groan and begins to shake as his cock empties into my ass. I'm squeezing and milking his cock as he trembles. Finally he pulls from me and stumbles back against the side wall. Damon climbs off the bed and positions himself behind me. He puts his cock to my hole and rams up in me in one quick thrust. 

"Augh".........I moan as he slams in me. He immediately grabs my waist and begins to pump. He must have really been ready to fuck, because he only takes a few minutes of deep and intense fucking before he's growling and filling my ass with his load. The fucking is all over too soon. But, I dress and climb down from the cab knowing that I have two full loads of str8 cum inside me. 

I leave the truck stop and stop at one of the xxx bookstores on the way home. Took another load in my ass and one in my mouth in a video booth before finally heading home to wake up to wet, cummy sheets. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11