I Paid to Get Raped

I have never made it secret that I'm a big ol' perv. Well...I actually make it a secret in my daily life; working and making polite chat with people. I look and act normal. But get a few drinks in me (or pills or a joint), and I start blabbing about my twisted side. I've had a dirty mind for as long as I can remember. Also gay. When the Jeffrey Dahmer story broke. I was horrified and sickened like everyone else, but I sort of knew the kind of desperation he must have felt. That kind of desperate sexual need that would lead someone to make horrible, horrible decisions.

I made a horrible decision in 2003.

I frequented a tiny, hole-the-wall tavern that was right next to my house, I went there because they didn't blast terrible dance music and there was no attitude, At all. After three or four visits, I knew most  of the regulars. The one guy who ruled the bar was an older fat gentlemen who everybody called "The Doctor". He wasn't really a doctor or even a a professional of any kind as far as I could tell, but he he was a free talker and somebody I loved sitting next too. He was full of stories and jokes and just had a magnetic presence. He was also very curious about people, and asked a lot of questions.

"Yo, James. Why are you always coming to this dump alone and not out getting laid?" He was five or six drinks deep at that point -- and I was a little out of it myself. My doctor had given me some anti-anxiety pills that I was instructed not to mix with alcohol. I did not listen. Maybe he was afraid his question offended me because he bought us both a few shots which I downed immediately. He acted impressed -- because most people don't know that only the amateurs showed off. I was drunk.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and told him how unhappy I was. I was a walking, talking nice guy who was overburdened with perversion. I had things to say, but nobody to say them to.

"Say them to The Doctor, baby boy. I'll bill you later".

I skipped the sob story confessions, and just came right out and asked him if he knew any rapists.

"HELL!!!" He spun me around on my stool to face me.

"Rape? Like not pretend rough shit, but actual rape??"

I nodded.

He rapped his knuckles against my head and told me I was too messed-up for him to treat, I was too far gone -- which I already knew.

He ordered one more round of shots, but I didn't down it right away. I was dizzy and was fine just looking at it.

The Doctor pulled out his old wallet and fished a bunch of cards out. He found one that he wouldn't show me yet.

"I know a man you are needing, but he's very bad news. He has a criminal record, a drug habit and is very poz."

"Yeah?"

"And I don't know if he is into any sex that doesn't involve money."

"Oh. I've got money".

I finished whatever shots were still on the table as Doc mumbled into his cell phone. The call didn't last long.

"He's on his way, but not coming inside here." 

"Why?"

"How many rapes happen in public places? THINK, kid!"

"What do I do?"

"Well, first off -- he wants fifty dollars. Leave it your left back packet. I already told him what you look like and what you were wearing. Don't go right to your car...walk around the block one time. Go North."

We had more shot and I kissed him on the cheek.. Then left.

The night air felt nice. Which way was North? Oh, OK. I wobbled that direction and passed under the lights of a folk art gallery and a place that sold mystical crystals or something. Then it got darker. I rounded the corner and saw a few more lights from other stores. Strange how I forgot everything I was in store for. It was like I was on a regular midnight stroll and 

WHAM!

I was knocked to my knees out of nowhere. Maybe I broke a kneecap? Didn't that

WHAM!!!

I was flat on my back and seeing colors as my thin body was being drug into the shadows. My rapist was here. My head hurt so bad, but this was a commitment. I got a glimpse of him - he was looking like a felon.

A fatally sick felon. He didn't look mean, just determined. He pulled my jeans down...along with my boxers. I was suddenly face down in the concrete as he plopped on top of me. 

All of my previous rape fantasies had involved a plush bed and a hot-tempered Italian man. This wasn't that. 

His medium-sized worm dick forced it's way between my cheeks and found my hole. This was the rape I'd wanted, asked for, paid for. He was doing his job.

And then SHIT! It hurt as he worked it inside me. I was not ready for rape, for sure. The pain didn't subside much as he started pumping. It was a job to him and he probably wanted to get it over with as much as I did. Then it started to feel better. I wanted him to thrust deeper, but he was finishing up. 

"Here it comes!!!"

He stopped moving. He fished the money out of my back pocket, got himself together and took off into the darkness.

As I put myself together and limped toward my car, I remembered what Doc ha said about him being "very poz". 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 3

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Moderators

Moderator's Note: Toon hasn't been on the site for a couple of years. Not sure what happened with him. When he was active, he was posting a story nearly every day. If you look back through the archives, you will find dozens of them.