Familiar Fucking

topstud127

Being in a long term relationship, I've gotten used to sex with him. We both very much enjoy the sex and look forward to it, but the excitement and thrill are absent. 

When I'm with guys outside the relationship, there's more of a spark, more cockiness, more lust, more showing off and desire to get them off, and most importantly, more variety in how I fuck.

Anyone else have a similar experience whether you live with a partner or even FB's you've had for awhile, at some point they stop being as fun once you sink into a routine?

"Familiarity breeds contempt?" (butt at least it still breeds)

The only ltr i have been in was being married to a woman, and she was the only woman I have ever had sex with. I started cheating with guys about 6 years into the relationship. I hated myself for cheating, but I couldn't help myself and at the time I was religious and believed I just needed to change. Not on topic, just some background. Something I did notice was sex was always hotter and I usually wanted to have sex with my wife right after being with a guy. I never fantasized or mentally brought a guy into the bedroom with me and my wife, it was more like that part of me had been satisfied with a guy so it wasn't in the way with my wife? IDK. I've had plenty of opportunity to be with women since being divorced, but no interest in sex with women.

I have noticed a difference when it comes to regular or long term FB's. Like you, I still enjoy the sex, mainly because I enjoy the load and any dependable source of breeding is "good." I'm pretty adventurous, so have no problem trying to introduce new stuff/kink into the mixture, but most of the regular fb's I have had usually get stuck in a groove (so to speak), and I'm cool with that, definitely better than nothing. 

One of the things I like about being out and free is I can question the status quo. I question how and why the gay community often tries to copy straight tradition, like we're trying to get social approval by conforming to what they deem "respectable".  I kinda doubt monogamy is a good idea and I don't have it as an ideal or goal. I don't think it's reasonable to think any one person can fulfill all of another persons needs. To me, life is fluid, ever changing and flowing and living means affecting and being affected as we flow past one another. It's not a perfect analogy for me, but I don't expect anyone to be everything for me in any given moment, so I am not disappointed when they are not. It makes more sense to me to get pieces of what we need from one another, rather than trying to get all or lots even.

Consequently, I'm pretty damned happy if I get a cock with cum in my ass. If the guy happens to be hot looking to me, it's an added benefit, but it doesn't take away from the experience if it's not there, because I am not looking for it.  

Conversely, I have pretty much embraced my inner, kinky, slut and am not shy about suggesting kinks to perfect strangers or ltr fb's. But if one guy doesn't get off on pissing up my ass, there are 5, or 10 or 15 other guys out there who will, so monogamy seems like a formula for failure to me.