BBC from the gym, again.

Detchiller

Quick follow up to the BBC from the gym. Went to his place a little while ago. He was only wearing some stretchy underwear and the struggle in that pouch was real. I got undressed and we went to the bed. He ate me out good, then lubed up with some gun oil. Too late for me to put some petroleum jelly on my hole first, he pushed in. I winced. The fucker was about as thick as a remote control. Good thing I had the poppers. That white label bottle does the job. We did multiple positions, and this time, there was quite a bit of kissing. He came deep in my second sphincter, but with his thickness, that had been busted wide open so that load started slipping out my hole easily. Made for a great sloppy fuck as he stayed hard afterward. I knew he was giving it his all, the bed fell off the frame 3 times. He had to lift the mattress out of the caved in corner so we could get back to fucking each time. Got some great video of him going up my ass, but he had he better view of my ass lips gripping as he pulled his fat Dick out of my hole. I'm glad I had the poppers. After his second load (me on all 4s), he got some video and shots of me pushing his thick milky load out of my hole. Right now, I'm pretty sore. No tears in my ass, I don't think, but it's like someone punched in my hole over and over with their fist. And I've never been fisted. He can't wait to meet up with me again. I think I'm getting feelings. And a very loose hole. With less and less feelings, lol. I have no idea how to shrink the pics on my iPad, otherwise I'd upload the one with my leaking hole. Or the video with a cum fart coming from a very clean cum filled hole. Bz says the file is too big so maybe another time.

• Upvote 9