Maze

Ever find yourself needing a quiet place to go where you can just think? I do...and my favorite places are empty construction sites, abandoned buildings and deserted industrial parks. I just like to sit or stroll and work stuff out. Places like this fuel story ideas that I use in my artwork and writing. Eventually, one of these places get too familiar so I have to go seek out new ones. 

I found a new one recently. It was an abandoned business area that also seemed to in the process of demolition and rebuilding/remodeling. It was a  huge, nonsensical mess of concrete slabs. They were each about 7' x 9'. Some were standing upright and some were horizontal. The arrangement seemed fairly random and my guess is that it was  going to be a parking garage. I'd visited enough construction sites to pick up a few things.  I wandered through it all like I was in a maze or something. It was nice weather, very quiet and boring enough to give my brain a chance to go through all the thoughts I'd collected that day. I was 26, living like a monk and only successful enough in my chosen career to avoid homelessness. I thought about moving. I thought about getting my car's oil changed and my credit score. After I'd sifted through all of that, I concentrated on a story idea I'd had. It was about twin girls who were in the middle of a field during a tornado. They were young and more amazed by the sight of the storm than they were scared of it. I meandered through this makeshift labyrinth for maybe 40 minutes before the only ending I could come up was both of them dying. Nah. It was time to think of a new story. That would take time and I could already feel my face getting sunburned. Time to go. I just had to find my way back.

Suddenly, I didn't feel alone. And it's possible I saw movement from the corner of my eye. Maybe not. I'd cranked my imagination up too high, and it was time to switch brains and find a way back to my car.  I channeled my dad who was had all the logic and common sense in the family. He'd know how to get out of here.

I swear I saw another shadow move near me. These kind of places were sometimes haunted by bums and drug addicts, so I quickened my pace. Eventually, I was at a clearing and could see my car parked on the street. Thank God! I made it home and cranked the air-conditioning because I was sweating like crazy. As soon as I was home, I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower right away. Afterwards, I picked up my damp clothes to put them in the hamper. That's when I saw a medium-sized post it on the back of my shirt. I wiped the moisture out of my eyes and read it:

YOU DIDN'T FINISH THE MAZE!!! COME BACK TOMORROW AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU MIGHT REACH THE END AND FINALLY GET YOUR PRIZE!

Oh Hell. There had been somebody there and they managed to get close enough to put a note on my back. As creepy as it was, I was also intrigued...and wondering if this could lead to a story. I had a few cold beers, thought about this possible story and eventually fell asleep in front of the TV. I got up in the late morning and wanted to sit at my computer. Maybe the twins in a tornado story could be salvaged. I pecked out a paragraph or two until I noticed the time. Time to find my maze again. I put a travel-sized plastic bottle of sunblock in the front pocket of my shorts.

I found the place again and it looked less-confusing than before. I could see the end of it was on the far West side. Maybe my prize would be a big box of cash! I forgot about the tornado twins as I maneuvered my way through the concrete slabs a little less aimlessly. I could the top of the nearby building and knew I was making my way West. By now I had convinced myself that my prize was big money. Almost there.

I found myself in a dead end. But it wasn't completely dead. There was a homeless dude squatting against the wall, and he appeared to be nude. No clothes and no shoes and longish black hair. I stood there silently, in somewhat of a breathless shock. Time to leave! Before I could turn all the way around, he spoke.

"Congratulations! You win!"

I looked as he stood up to his full height which was at least 6'6". He was skinny and covered with tattoos. And his long dick was fully hard and pointing straight out. Most of his tats looked pretty scribbled. but the one in the middle of his stomach was big, distinct and almost professional-looking. It was the biohazard symbol. I'm not stupid -- I knew what he meant by "prize" now. It was way worse than a stash of money. I didn't even try to find my way out at this point. He obviously knew the maze better than I did. I was pretty much trapped. 

"Aren't you happy?"

"Not really", I choked on my answer.

"Why? I want you to be excited. And you're excited a little. I can tell".

Shit. I was. My dick was half hard.

I walked up to me in two long strides and kissed me right on the mouth. He smelled like clean sweat and something else pungent that I couldn't name.

"Take off your clothes to claim your prize". He was smiling ear-to ear.

And I did. I was naked. Naked in here at the end of the maze with poz stranger.

He wrapped my up in his tall, lean nakedness and kissed the top of my head. He fiddled around with my clothes. I thought he was going to prepare something for us to lie down on, but he was actually just going through the pockets of my shorts. He didn't find my wallet because I'd forgotten it home, but he did find that mini bottle of sunscreen.

"Perfect!" He opened the cap and started rubbing the cream up and down his engorged penis. He watched me watching him jack off a little. 

"Oh. It's close now". he said, still smiling broadly.

Then he pushed me face first to the ground. Before I could even form a thought, he pried my bare legs open a little and then poked that dick oh his inside of my hole. Goddamn, it hurt! But as he settled his whole body on top of me, I felt somewhat more peaceful. He was pumping in and out of me and I only briefly worried about the consequences. I couldn't evade them now - no matter what. That realization gave me peace as he soon came. He stayed on top of me and breathed heavily onto the back of my neck. 

"Time to dress and go home, winner. Take your prize and go home".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

So hot! Erotic! I have had fantasies about going to a place where lots of homeless guys would stay, like a camp, and just get naked and start walking around. Maybe take a sleeping bag and just lie down on my stomach and take whatever happens.

You put words to this fantasy!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...