Totally tricked

EmilyDee

Is it just me?Or do others wish they were walking along and two hot women pulled over to offer a lift.After accepting their kind offer they convince you to go back to where they are staying and as you walk inside into total darkness you are bound and manhandled onto a mattress on the floor, the lights flick on and you are surrounded by naked guys,shemales and women wearing strap ons.They all have that look in their eyes that says your not walking for days after tonight.Eventually it all ends with cream pies dripping from your spent boi pussy or mouth down your chin and neck or onto the back of your ball sack from your now trembling ass.I would find an experience I think.

2.gif

1.gif

• Upvote 1

God I want to be everyones favourite and more than submitting fuck toy that just gets passed around and around.Dress my cum slut holes up in a black gimp suit with only my mouth cock and boi pussy exposed then handcuff to the toilets in an adult theatre and leave me there from open to close and I think I could call it a good day.

4.gif