Suprise Restroom breed at work

dad4BBTop

My buddy called again last night wanting to know if he could stop by at my work after close.   Obviously I said yes and knew what he wanted.  He called again when he was in parking lot wanting to know if I was ready. I said yes. Ready means I'm naked in restroom, lights out and on my knees waiting.  He come in and I start sucking him.  He grabs my head and he's unusually rough fucking my mouth and throat.  He's talking shit telling me I'm such a slut and asking me if I been fucked that night yet.  I say no, he says he's gonna fix that. Reminder he's only 20.  He stands me up and keeps me bent over still holding my head and rough fucking my mouth when I feel another set of hands on my ass. Had no idea he brought somebody with him.  I never see this other guys face.  He spits on my hole then fingers me deep and gets rough. I'm trying to take it like a good bottom should.  Other dude then slides his dick in me balls deep as I realize he's not average size and I feel every inch.  He never speaks, he uses me hard as my buddy is holding my head and using my mouth telling me how I'm such a nasty slut taking that raw dick.  Other dude got this death grip on my shoulders and getting in me deep. Snapping his hips hard each time like he's trying to make it hurt which he does.  I'm trying to hang on.   He goes in me deep one last time and holds it. My buddy asking him "you doing it?" as he's pumping his load in me.  My buddy starts jacking and shoots his load all over my face.  That first time my buddy doesn't breed me.  He pushes me to the floor, I'm on my knees catching my breath and dripping cum  I hear my buddy say " hope you fucked him up good".  They both leave,  I never saw the other guy, he never spoke. Have no clue.  Hope a repeat soon.

• Upvote 24

• 1 month later...