Wet & Hot 2017?

gaysinner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I generally go every year.. though this year I will have to skip it.. 

the event is run by Dan and Vince.. It is very well organized and a hole lot of fun.. 

It is a very pig weekend where folks just hang out have sex and  piss all weekend. 

I would recommend that you arrive on Thursday and leave on Monday.. Make a long weekend out of it.. I fly into Palm Springs and taxi in.. 

It is generally hard to get a place at ccbc. But a lot of folks are staying at the other resorts so it is easy to commute with others..And you can play at your place also with like minded pigs..  We really do take over the town that weekend.. 

They have great food, plenty of beer, water, sodas.. 

So if you want a sex/piss weekend go have some fun.. 

Tell them that Philip sent you.. They will know who you are talking about.. I send people all the time.. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2017 at 7:27 AM, fucknfeedme said:

Just booked flight and bought Wet n Hot weekend pass. I can't wait to have my ass filled with piss and cum. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

Awesome!    Hope we get to piss on one another over the weekend. 

BBRT - gaysinner

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2017 at 7:43 AM, PHXbottomguy said:

this is the first time I've heard of it!  sounds like a great WET time!  I'd love to get over there.  I'm loving all the fluids coming out of a hot man.

There's still time to sign up!   Last year was my first time.   It was so much fun, I'm have to go again!   Never enough piss!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...