Wet & Hot 2017?

gaysinner

Palm Springs is crazy hot during the summer.  It's 119 degrees right now.  So you'll want to be sipping water & drinks with electrolytes throughout the day.

It cools off during the night -- typically to 80 - 95 degrees.  Because of the lack of humidity, it feels like 70 - 85 degrees in other climates.

Don't be afraid to get pissed on.  It dries off pretty quick & they have a shower on site.

Most guys use condoms, but you can find barebacking in the barracks / military area, especially in the smaller rooms & slings.

• Upvote 1

The event is very hot - I've seen both lots of bareback as well as condoms, as well as pretty much everything else you can think of in between. As far as tips:

1. Def hydrate as much as possible, but don't forget to stop drinking about 2 hours before you plan on calling it a night, otherwise you will be up all night pissing.

2. It's a big event, there are many guys with varied levels of fetishes, piggyness and experience. As long as you keep it respectful you will have an amazing time and find whatever it is you are looking for.

3. Don't miss the extra events happening at The Barracks - those are hot as fuck.

See u there !

Edited by HAIRYCUM31
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck it's hot here. I find that 99% of the guys are more interested in piss than cum. I have only taken 5 loads in two days. But it's fun and the guys are really nice. Any other members here please say hello. Jeff in room 21

It was my buddy and mine's first trip to WetNHot... We weren't sure what would happen, but we're pleased we went. From spit-roasting some anonymous guy on the fuck paths to the pissing everywhere, to the piss-fucking I gave my guy a bunch of times in the slings, to the sucking down piss of random guys, to the atmosphere of hundreds of guys reveling in the moment... it was a blast. Truly a great experience. We'll be back next year...

• Upvote 1