sounding

On 2017-5-4 at 2:41 AM, tallslenderguy said:

ok, after some of these awesome, fucking hot pics, i'm a little embarrassed to display my first sound. as a total bottom who doesn't generally touch his cock, I'm intrigued how sounds are employed with chastity... i hit my prostate with this, I get it. 

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

Don't need to be embarrassed in the slightest!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that some guys like to put really deep inside their long little finger, found that .gif on the net for you .

Is it dangerous to try with a finger ? ( very clean finger having a very small finger, short or long i suppose )

medium.sounding_finger_deep_in_cock.gif.

• Upvote 1

Are those short silicone sounds like at FT a good way to start with sounding? Or don't they give the real experience, and be too short for the urethra to adjust to "real" sounds? Looks so fucking hot! 

2 hours ago, Ragnar13 said:

Are those short silicone sounds like at FT a good way to start with sounding? Or don't they give the real experience, and be too short for the urethra to adjust to "real" sounds? Looks so fucking hot! 

Its worth a try if you're uncertain whether you'll like sounding (you WILL, by the way!).  Don't go for the thin sounds (i.e. pencil thickness or thinner) as you might damage the urethra with them ... go for a slightly wider one with a rounded end ... much, much safer

When I was a kid I use to fuck my dick hole with a glass rod stirrer from a cocktail pitcher as just one of the many things activities I liked doing to,   and using on my  penis  when masturbating,  I'm definitely getting motivated from this forum to try it again as an adult.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, PERVERSATILE said:

When I was a kid I use to fuck my dick hole with a glass rod stirrer from a cocktail pitcher as just one of the many things activities I liked doing to,   and using on my  penis  when masturbating,  I'm definitely getting motivated from this forum to try it again as an adult.

I used the glass stir.  I used anything I could find.  Love having that hole and tube stretched.  It is much more fun when someone does it to me.

On 5/16/2017 at 6:34 PM, nicesexyass said:

It seems that some guys like to put really deep inside their long little finger, found that .gif on the net for you .

Is it dangerous to try with a finger ? ( very clean finger having a very small finger, short or long i suppose )

medium.sounding_finger_deep_in_cock.gif.

My ex loved shoving his finger down me.  Little finger then ring finger.  He left before getting me ready for the middle finger.

9 hours ago, mjkuhl said:

I used the glass stir.  I used anything I could find.  Love having that hole and tube stretched.  It is much more fun when someone does it to me.

A buddy of mine said the first thing he ever slid into his pee hole was a pair of aluminum chopstick. Creative Piggery 101

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Sydneybbfucker
On 06/05/2017 at 0:13 AM, Fistulike666 said:

Whether a sound will travel down on its own depends on the weight of the sound and how wide/flexible your urethra is. Some of my heaviest sounds are the ribbed ones and I can get them to disappear gradually as each rib works its way past the constriction near the top of the cock.  it looks and feels fucking awesome.  Always choose a sound that has been properly made and has a smooth rounded end. Best to avoid the thinnest sounds as you are likely to do much more damage with them .. scratching the urethra, causing bleeding and it is also possible to puncture the bladder. When starting to train with sounds you may get a little internal bleeding which can be a bit alarming at first but, as training progresses over time, bleeding won't happen unless you get too carried away with a massive sound!  As long as you are careful with hygiene you shouldn't get infections ...  that is more likely to happen if you use a catheter into the bladder than with sounds which are just in your cock.  You can also use your small finger but, as with fisting, make sure your nails are clean, trimmed and filed!

Finger fuck.jpg

Good vibrations.jpg

Thats the limit.jpg

Woof.jpg

Ticking like a timb bomb.gif

The key factor is not to push or force the sound once you get to a constriction. Plenty of lube, try rotating the sound and relax.

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/05/2017 at 2:41 AM, tallslenderguy said:

ok, after some of these awesome, fucking hot pics, i'm a little embarrassed to display my first sound. as a total bottom who doesn't generally touch his cock, I'm intrigued how sounds are employed with chastity... i hit my prostate with this, I get it. 

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

Awesome! Keep working up the scale!!