sounding

Guest Deviantlad

I have used catheters of various sizes and you can get them all sizes. It is an incredible feeling having it fitted in and the balloon that gets inflated inside the bladder to keep it there. Then have it connected to a collecting bag cos you can't control when you piss. It is truly great to try. I first has a catheter when I was in hospital and that got me into sounding. I have gone out with one connected to a bag so no need to journey to the toilet unless the bag is full and it need draining.

I have enjoyed catheters.  However, unlike sounding, I was not alone and it was explained to me.    I enjoyed the feeling of my cock tube being stretched and not being able to control my bladder.   I especially got off when the tubing to the bag was detached and connected to a urine gag and I had no choice but to swallow my own urine until the restraints were removed and the balloon deflated.  I only wish the tubing would have been inserted into my ass and I could have been giving myself a piss enema.   

Edited by bjbottom
addition
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, 1deviantlad said:

I have used catheters of various sizes and you can get them all sizes. It is an incredible feeling having it fitted in and the balloon that gets inflated inside the bladder to keep it there. Then have it connected to a collecting bag cos you can't control when you piss. It is truly great to try. I first has a catheter when I was in hospital and that got me into sounding. I have gone out with one connected to a bag so no need to journey to the toilet unless the bag is full and it need draining.

Yep ... awesome!!

Tried sounding again and loved it.    I was prepared this time.    I made sure everything was clean and I used enough lube.    I had no bleeding this time and knew the burning sensation when pissing afterward was normal.   

• Like 1

On 13/08/2017 at 3:04 PM, bjbottom said:

Tried sounding again and loved it.    I was prepared this time.    I made sure everything was clean and I used enough lube.    I had no bleeding this time and knew the burning sensation when pissing afterward was normal.   

The great news