sounding

ok, after some of these awesome, fucking hot pics, i'm a little embarrassed to display my first sound. as a total bottom who doesn't generally touch his cock, I'm intrigued how sounds are employed with chastity... i hit my prostate with this, I get it. 

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, mjkuhl said:

Hot, work up to ever larger ones

you're obviously  the expert lol, this one seemed to go in pretty easily, but the next size up seemed to hit resistance in the first inch, not sure what that's about, would expect to hit resistance much further down. as a bottom though, I can see all sorts of possibilities for chastity. 

11 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

you're obviously  the expert lol, this one seemed to go in pretty easily, but the next size up seemed to hit resistance in the first inch, not sure what that's about, would expect to hit resistance much further down. as a bottom though, I can see all sorts of possibilities for chastity. 

I always find a little more determination is needed the first few times with a larger sound ... as you say just near the top ... but a little more lube, a few spins of the sound as I push, then ease back, then push again, etc. usually does the trick. After that my urethra opens nicely and I can go right down, so I tend to leave the larger sound in place so the constriction is 'trained' to expect it next time!

• Upvote 4

Rawboyz,

I'm a neophyte when it comes to sounds and sounding. As you push down it into your piss slit, how long the piss shaft for you to shove all of it down. On vids, I've seen sounds literally disappear down guys' shafts. Amazingly HOT! 

Also, as you sound, does anything inside get wrecked or hurt? Can you get any infections down there as a result of sounding?

I find sounding HOT! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Read1 said:

Rawboyz,

I'm a neophyte when it comes to sounds and sounding. As you push down it into your piss slit, how long the piss shaft for you to shove all of it down. On vids, I've seen sounds literally disappear down guys' shafts. Amazingly HOT! 

Also, as you sound, does anything inside get wrecked or hurt? Can you get any infections down there as a result of sounding?

I find sounding HOT! 

Whether a sound will travel down on its own depends on the weight of the sound and how wide/flexible your urethra is. Some of my heaviest sounds are the ribbed ones and I can get them to disappear gradually as each rib works its way past the constriction near the top of the cock.  it looks and feels fucking awesome.  Always choose a sound that has been properly made and has a smooth rounded end. Best to avoid the thinnest sounds as you are likely to do much more damage with them .. scratching the urethra, causing bleeding and it is also possible to puncture the bladder. When starting to train with sounds you may get a little internal bleeding which can be a bit alarming at first but, as training progresses over time, bleeding won't happen unless you get too carried away with a massive sound!  As long as you are careful with hygiene you shouldn't get infections ...  that is more likely to happen if you use a catheter into the bladder than with sounds which are just in your cock.  You can also use your small finger but, as with fisting, make sure your nails are clean, trimmed and filed!

Finger fuck.jpg

Good vibrations.jpg

Thats the limit.jpg

Woof.jpg

Ticking like a timb bomb.gif

• Upvote 3

I've got to get sound trained so I can stretch my piss tube like  I have my fuck tunnel. Aside from the pleasure stim, it's got to be really hot when a guy with a fatter piss tube does piss...so much more liquid coming out at once.

• Upvote 1

i have a set of sounds, really wanted to get into them, can get smaller in but larger gets stuck.  I've read about the "hard ring" but am too worried to push past it.  Anyone with experience msg me please.   Thanks.

20 hours ago, Warmnsalty said:

i have a set of sounds, really wanted to get into them, can get smaller in but larger gets stuck.  I've read about the "hard ring" but am too worried to push past it.  Anyone with experience msg me please.   Thanks.

Hi. Just beyond the head (Glans) is a ring a bit like a sphincter which is what you describe as the hard ring. With patience, technique and lube it is possible to train this ring to open and to get wider as you increase the diameter of the sounds. Start by using a sound you know will go in easily and work your cock with this until you are nice and comfortable. Then select the next size up (always use a nicely rounded sound); lube it and your cock hole as well, then push until you feel resistance at the 'ring' .... then the technique is to gently rock the sound from side to side and in a circular motion while also gently pushing on it. After a short while it should be possible to let it slide straight in. The first time there may be some bleeding (which can look quite dramatic!) but that should stop after a short while (you may pass a blood clot next time you pee but don't worry). Just keep training and begin to enjoy a whole new experience!

Anatomy.jpg

Yeah, I was hooked that first time when all of a sudden, I watched the sound slowly sink into my cock.  I could feel it as it traveled down deep.  I love finding new "tools" to try out.  I love watching my cock stretch to take the next size up.  Can't wait to have a guy do it on me!!