It has been about ten years since I graduated from college and I guess that's why this encounter entered my mind recently.  I used to jerk off to the memory of it for awhile, but thankfully my lust for barebacking and cummy adventures has filled my brain with lots of spankable material.  Still, when I think back to this occasion, I still get pretty hard.

I was a Resident Assistant for two years in college and I loved it because not only am I social person, but also because I got to have my own room and bathroom.  It was the perfect situation for me as at that time I was a 'straight' college student at a big southern state school - a way to get to know a bunch of people but still get my own privacy when I needed it.  Of course I principally needed a private room so I could jerk off.  If I needed to fuck and dump a load in a nice ass, I went online and found a bottom somewhere in the vicinity who needed to be bred and who could also host.

I don't exactly know when I became a barebacker, although looking back I suppose the attraction stemmed from my first anal experience.  I frequently went to an adult book store to get head through a glory hole.  I had discovered the ABS in my freshman year.  It was far from campus so I wasn't all that concerned about running into anyone I knew from school, and as I was usually successful in getting a blowjob, I began to visit the place regularly.  In any event, on the occasion of which I'm thinking, I was in a booth at the ABS and was receiving a particularly good blowjob through the glory hole.  I was approaching orgasm when the mouth pulled away.  Somewhat surprised, I withdrew my cock from the hole, and crouched down, peered into the hole, whereupon I heard the guy on the other side say "unlock your door."

I did and within seconds the cocksucker stepped into my cubicle with me.  He was a small framed Latino.  His body and ass were quite furry, which I found a major fucking turn-on.  He gestured that I should take a seat in the chair, my pants and underwear around my ankles.  When I was in position he sat on my raw hard cock until I was balls deep inside him as he stared into my eyes.  He rode me until I felt my orgasm build and suddenly burst inside him.  I plainly saw how his eyes got wide and glazed over with satisfaction and animal-like lust.  I was hooked:  I was a top who bred bottoms.  And believe me, every bottom I encountered craved my thick raw cock, especially 'cause my cock head always swelled to generous proportions just as I shot my large load deep in the bottom's guts.  I also think the curve of my cock must have played the bottom's prostate like a fiddle.

I quickly discovered I had only to fuck a bottom once before he would be addicted to my thick curve and he would beg for my cock.  Yeah, once I entered a guy, his ass would belong to me. 

One particular college night, I was especially horny and needed a good bottom in whom to unload.  I went online to Craigslist and found a 40 year old bottom who was, in the words of his posting, "looking to take as much college dick and cum as I can."

I sent him a pic of my cock and my stats and waited. Within a few minutes he sent me his hotel and his room number with some pics. I checked out his pics; nice lean, masculine frame, salt'n'pepper hair, moderately hairy with a relatively hairless ass with a very furry crack. He said he'd meet me naked on all fours with the door propped open and that he might find another top to join. I got ready and headed his way.

I arrived at the hotel and found the door ajar. I went inside and immediately could smell the familiar scent of masculine sweat, lube, and cum. This hole had been used.

"Got a cummy ass for me?" I asked as I loudly undid my belt buckle (bottoms love that part...always see them either excitedly re-position like a puppy who knows it's getting a their bodies tremble and their asshole winks. Either one gets my dick hard)

"Got two loads so far...you college boys are hungry." I had finished undressing, leaving on only my backward hat with my school's logo proudly displayed, and placed my large hand on his ass. He shook with pleasure.

"Suck my cock and get it ready for your cummy pussy," I ordered. He moaned and dove for my cock. The moment it passed through his lips and he began to feel the girth and the length, he let out a animal-like grunt and instinctively arched his back to raise his furry-cracked bubble ass higher. I could see the glistening wetness on his slightly-open hole in the dim light of the hotel room as he continued to feast on my cock, moaning and grunting like a good little fuck pig. This pig needed more seed.  

The pigs cell phone on the bed next to him began to ring. He pulled off my cock "Sorry, sir, it's the other college guy top who's going to breed me with you--if you don't mind, sir."

"Answer the phone so you can get back on my cock, pig." 

He answered the phone and it was clear the kid was asking for directions and this guy didn't know the city. He looked at me "Can you help him find this place?" I took the phone in one hand and grabbed the back of the pigs head with my other and guided his mouth back to my cock. I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, I've got this pig hungrily slurping on my cock but his cummy butt needs more cock in it. Where are you so we can get you in one of these holes and make this pig a happy cumdump?"

The voice on the phone hesitated at first, but when he spoke it was clear he was horny as fuck. "I just need to figure out how to get there from where I'm at--I'm new this semester."

"I've got your welcome present here--don't forget the balls, pig--if you want a big load you better worship those balls, too.  Okay, so where are you?"

I talked with the other top about where he was and quickly directed him to where he was going.  He was only five minutes away.

"The door is still ajar, come in and shut it and get undressed before you fully enter the room. I want you ready to take over this mouth the second you walk in, because I need to reward this bitch for slurping on my cock so much by driving this thick curve deep in that wet hole."

"You got it, man. Sounds so hot."
I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. The pig kept slurping on my cock as he held up a bottle of poppers. I took a huge hit and let the warmth and hunger wash over me as the cumdump took a few hits and hungrily returned to slobbering on my thick cock, savoring the precum and moaning like a fucking bitch.

I heard the door open and heard the new college top fumbling with his clothes.  He was a bit nervous, which wasn't all that surprising.  I was prepared to take charge and get him where he needed to go, and honestly, I was sure once the college top felt the cock sucker's mouth he would be hooked.  At that moment the college top entered.  Glancing up I realized I knew him.  He had recently moved to my floor, and I had casually spoken to him a couple of times.  He was a quiet kid who mostly stayed to himself.  A musician, if I remembered correctly.  I remember thinking when I met him, that I thought he was cute, but I hadn't obsessed over him, after all, I was outwardly straight.  But here we both were, both naked, in a hotel room, both of us were completely hard (and I noticed, his cock was also quite impressive.  Once he recognized me, he was also clearly completely mortified and seemed a bit bit frozen, unsure of how to handle the situation.  So I took charge.

"Pig, you've had enough of my cock - at least for now.  If you want my cock in that ass, go show our friend here how hungry you are for cock."  

The cumdump immediately got off the bed where he had been on all fours sucking my cock and rushed in front of my resident.  Without hesitating, he dove onto the other guy's cock, loudly moaning and slurping like a slut.  I watched as the panic melted away to pleasure and I walked over to the guys and presented a bottle of poppers under my resident's nose.  He took a deep hit in both nostrils and immediately I saw it in his eyes--the hungry glazed look of a barebacker.  He was ready.

"On the bed on all fours, cumdump," I ordered.  The 40 year old man quickly complied, making sure his back was arched to make his ass and mouth more appealing to the two college tops he was pleasuring.  I looked at my resident asking "You want mouth or ass?"

He smiled, "I want ass.  I know I'll cum if I watch you fuck him and I want to breed him, especially if he's got some loads in him already."

I climbed on the bed and got comfortable and the bottom immediately got to work sucking my cock. He was so excited knowing he was about to get fucked. My resident hesitated a second "Is there lube?" 

"He's got two loads in his ass.  Just eat him out a bit to get him wet and push it in."

I watched as my resident got between the bottom's legs, spread his ass cheeks, and went to town eating that cummy hole.  The excessive moaning and flourishes he used on my cock made it clear he was quite happy, and was properly thanking me for arranging double fuck session.  My resident, meanwhile, unquestionably loved eating cummy ass.  I took some satisfaction in thinking I would have fun with the quiet musician who lived down the hall.  Yeah, I was going to have fun with this boy.

"Now fuck him.  I'd say the bitch has earned a few more loads."

I love being able to see the face of both bottom and the top when a top first slides his cock into a cummy-holed slut. The ecstasy and hunger the resident and cumdump were experiencing was abundantly tangible, so I took a large hit of poppers and begin to face fuck the bottom.  He loved every second of the spit-roasting, and from the grunts coming from the top, I suspected he would barely last five minutes, so I paused in face-fucking the bottom so he can really enjoy my cock on his terms.  I'd like to think each tongue-flick and oral massage of my cock was his way of thanking me.  While he was enjoying the resident's cock, he knew he belonged to me. The cumdump could tell, even before I penetrated his hole, that my cock was special.  He was a true cumdump.

I looked up as the resident was practically howling, knowing he was about to cum.  I withdrew from the cumdump's mouth, walked around the bed so I was directly behind the resident, allowing my hard cock head to rest against his ass cheek as I leaned in close behind him and quietly ordered the resident to "Load him.  Load up the cumdump.  I'm going to fuck him and I want your load deep in his guts while I'm filling him up.  Give him your warm, thick load."

I also ordered the cumdump to "Beg for that load, bitch.  Tell him that you want it."  And beg he did.  The 40 year old begged and pleaded for that load like a true cumdump.  The resident, meanwhile, was about to go over the edge, so I took the bottom about his waist and pulled him back so that the resident was completely balls-deep.  Then, at just the right moment, I grunted in the resident's ear "Shoot that load."  I could feel his body spasm as he came, wave after wave of orgasm hitting him as the cumdump moaned and thanked him over and over again.

When he was done cumming, the resident pulled out with a wet "plop" and collapsed on his back on the bed next to the cumdump. 

I immediately grabbed the cumdump by the waist with both hands and spit on my cockhead.  Placing my cock at the entrance to his wet, hot, cummy hole, I slid my entire eight inch shaft deep into his guts. The noise the cumdump made was unlike any I'd heard him:  it was a deep, guttural groan that seemed to escape from deep in his gut.  He was truly a bitch in heat.

I took my time enjoying the cummy wetness of his warm guts as I pounded his ass, using every stroke to caress and massage the hole so that it began to naturally form to the shape of my cock.  As I owned his ass, the cumdump eventually coaxed the resident to scoot up on the bed so he could suck his semi-hard cock while in the daze of the poppers and the pleasure of my cock filling his cummy hole.  I felt my orgasm building as I watched the resident's cock growing harder in the cumdump's mouth and watching as the cumdump hungrily started really working for a load in his mouth, sensing another load would soon be deposited in his ass.  He pushed back and met each thrust while giving focused attention to the cock in his mouth.  As I said, he was a true cumdump, and most definitely was earning his cummy rewards.

I unloaded in his ass moments before the resident unloaded in his mouth and felt the cumdump's body shivering as he felt my cockhead swell and release a giant load into his guts. His ass was filled to the brim with cum, and as the resident began to flood his mouth the cumdump laughed around the dick as he moaned and savored each drop.

As my orgasm subsided, I pulled out slowly and felt the cum following my dick. When my cockhead popped out of the cumdump's well used asshole, a splatter of cum came out and landed on the hotel bedspread.  In a flash, the resident dove on the cummy hole, licking and slurping up the cum and ass juices leaking out. "Push some of it back in" the bottom begged. "Please give me the seed."

Scooping up some of the cum on my cock head, I slid my dick, which was still quite hard, back into his cummy ass. The resident kept his face right there by the hole, watching and breathing on my cock as if to make sure each drop of cum remained in the cumdump's hole.  The bottom, for his part, clamped down on my cock when I withdrew, ensuring the multiple loads he had taken would not be lost.  The resident immediately took my cummy cock in his mouth and cleaned it off.  I smiled in satisfaction as he enjoyed servicing my cock for a few moments before I withdrew from his mouth.

"Come on, we've got to go.  I'm sure this cumdump has more tops on the way."

"Just a couple," the bottom answered.  I noticed his cummy asshole seemed to wink in agreement.

The resident and I quickly dressed, so we were ready to leave at the same time.  Just before I opened the door to leave, I looked over my shoulder at the cumdump and said "Thanks, cumpdump, you did a good job."  With that, resident and I walked out.  He didn't say anything until we were in the elevator.

"Will this change anything at the dorms?  Cuz I'm not really out," he asked with a hesitant voice.

"Hey, nothing's going to change," I replied with a reassuring smile, "except that you're going to suck a load out of my cummy dick when we get back to the dorms."

From his smile, I had the feeling he had decided a little change wasn't such a bad thing.

This is my first story on here. Let me know if you guys enjoyed and I should keep writing...I have PLENTY of other great stories up my sleeves (or up someone's ass)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 41
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lempriere

Nice story -- very hot.  Hope you write more stories.  I thought from the title that you might have ended with 2 cocks in the ass simultaneously -- any stories like that?

hot fucking story and amazing cock!  whole scenario is hot as fuck but my favorite part is the other "top" eating his cummy hole and slurping on your cum covered cock.  I have a feeling he's not so much of a total top and ends up with your massive curved meat blowing up his ass sooner or later! 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/6/2017 at 6:37 PM, Bearbarenyc said:

It has been about ten years since I graduated from college and I guess that's why this encounter entered my mind recently.  I used to jerk off to the memory of it for awhile, but thankfully my lust for barebacking and cummy adventures has filled my brain with lots of spankable material.  Still, when I think back to this occasion, I still get pretty hard.

I was a Resident Assistant for two years in college and I loved it because not only am I social person, but also because I got to have my own room and bathroom.  It was the perfect situation for me as at that time I was a 'straight' college student at a big southern state school - a way to get to know a bunch of people but still get my own privacy when I needed it.  Of course I principally needed a private room so I could jerk off.  If I needed to fuck and dump a load in a nice ass, I went online and found a bottom somewhere in the vicinity who needed to be bred and who could also host.

I don't exactly know when I became a barebacker, although looking back I suppose the attraction stemmed from my first anal experience.  I frequently went to an adult book store to get head through a glory hole.  I had discovered the ABS in my freshman year.  It was far from campus so I wasn't all that concerned about running into anyone I knew from school, and as I was usually successful in getting a blowjob, I began to visit the place regularly.  In any event, on the occasion of which I'm thinking, I was in a booth at the ABS and was receiving a particularly good blowjob through the glory hole.  I was approaching orgasm when the mouth pulled away.  Somewhat surprised, I withdrew my cock from the hole, and crouched down, peered into the hole, whereupon I heard the guy on the other side say "unlock your door."

I did and within seconds the cocksucker stepped into my cubicle with me.  He was a small framed Latino.  His body and ass were quite furry, which I found a major fucking turn-on.  He gestured that I should take a seat in the chair, my pants and underwear around my ankles.  When I was in position he sat on my raw hard cock until I was balls deep inside him as he stared into my eyes.  He rode me until I felt my orgasm build and suddenly burst inside him.  I plainly saw how his eyes got wide and glazed over with satisfaction and animal-like lust.  I was hooked:  I was a top who bred bottoms.  And believe me, every bottom I encountered craved my thick raw cock, especially 'cause my cock head always swelled to generous proportions just as I shot my large load deep in the bottom's guts.  I also think the curve of my cock must have played the bottom's prostate like a fiddle.

I quickly discovered I had only to fuck a bottom once before he would be addicted to my thick curve and he would beg for my cock.  Yeah, once I entered a guy, his ass would belong to me. 

One particular college night, I was especially horny and needed a good bottom in whom to unload.  I went online to Craigslist and found a 40 year old bottom who was, in the words of his posting, "looking to take as much college dick and cum as I can."

I sent him a pic of my cock and my stats and waited. Within a few minutes he sent me his hotel and his room number with some pics. I checked out his pics; nice lean, masculine frame, salt'n'pepper hair, moderately hairy with a relatively hairless ass with a very furry crack. He said he'd meet me naked on all fours with the door propped open and that he might find another top to join. I got ready and headed his way.

I arrived at the hotel and found the door ajar. I went inside and immediately could smell the familiar scent of masculine sweat, lube, and cum. This hole had been used.

"Got a cummy ass for me?" I asked as I loudly undid my belt buckle (bottoms love that part...always see them either excitedly re-position like a puppy who knows it's getting a their bodies tremble and their asshole winks. Either one gets my dick hard)

"Got two loads so far...you college boys are hungry." I had finished undressing, leaving on only my backward hat with my school's logo proudly displayed, and placed my large hand on his ass. He shook with pleasure.

"Suck my cock and get it ready for your cummy pussy," I ordered. He moaned and dove for my cock. The moment it passed through his lips and he began to feel the girth and the length, he let out a animal-like grunt and instinctively arched his back to raise his furry-cracked bubble ass higher. I could see the glistening wetness on his slightly-open hole in the dim light of the hotel room as he continued to feast on my cock, moaning and grunting like a good little fuck pig. This pig needed more seed.  

The pigs cell phone on the bed next to him began to ring. He pulled off my cock "Sorry, sir, it's the other college guy top who's going to breed me with you--if you don't mind, sir."

"Answer the phone so you can get back on my cock, pig." 

He answered the phone and it was clear the kid was asking for directions and this guy didn't know the city. He looked at me "Can you help him find this place?" I took the phone in one hand and grabbed the back of the pigs head with my other and guided his mouth back to my cock. I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, I've got this pig hungrily slurping on my cock but his cummy butt needs more cock in it. Where are you so we can get you in one of these holes and make this pig a happy cumdump?"

The voice on the phone hesitated at first, but when he spoke it was clear he was horny as fuck. "I just need to figure out how to get there from where I'm at--I'm new this semester."

"I've got your welcome present here--don't forget the balls, pig--if you want a big load you better worship those balls, too.  Okay, so where are you?"

I talked with the other top about where he was and quickly directed him to where he was going.  He was only five minutes away.

"The door is still ajar, come in and shut it and get undressed before you fully enter the room. I want you ready to take over this mouth the second you walk in, because I need to reward this bitch for slurping on my cock so much by driving this thick curve deep in that wet hole."

"You got it, man. Sounds so hot."
I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. The pig kept slurping on my cock as he held up a bottle of poppers. I took a huge hit and let the warmth and hunger wash over me as the cumdump took a few hits and hungrily returned to slobbering on my thick cock, savoring the precum and moaning like a fucking bitch.

I heard the door open and heard the new college top fumbling with his clothes.  He was a bit nervous, which wasn't all that surprising.  I was prepared to take charge and get him where he needed to go, and honestly, I was sure once the college top felt the cock sucker's mouth he would be hooked.  At that moment the college top entered.  Glancing up I realized I knew him.  He had recently moved to my floor, and I had casually spoken to him a couple of times.  He was a quiet kid who mostly stayed to himself.  A musician, if I remembered correctly.  I remember thinking when I met him, that I thought he was cute, but I hadn't obsessed over him, after all, I was outwardly straight.  But here we both were, both naked, in a hotel room, both of us were completely hard (and I noticed, his cock was also quite impressive.  Once he recognized me, he was also clearly completely mortified and seemed a bit bit frozen, unsure of how to handle the situation.  So I took charge.

"Pig, you've had enough of my cock - at least for now.  If you want my cock in that ass, go show our friend here how hungry you are for cock."  

The cumdump immediately got off the bed where he had been on all fours sucking my cock and rushed in front of my resident.  Without hesitating, he dove onto the other guy's cock, loudly moaning and slurping like a slut.  I watched as the panic melted away to pleasure and I walked over to the guys and presented a bottle of poppers under my resident's nose.  He took a deep hit in both nostrils and immediately I saw it in his eyes--the hungry glazed look of a barebacker.  He was ready.

"On the bed on all fours, cumdump," I ordered.  The 40 year old man quickly complied, making sure his back was arched to make his ass and mouth more appealing to the two college tops he was pleasuring.  I looked at my resident asking "You want mouth or ass?"

He smiled, "I want ass.  I know I'll cum if I watch you fuck him and I want to breed him, especially if he's got some loads in him already."

I climbed on the bed and got comfortable and the bottom immediately got to work sucking my cock. He was so excited knowing he was about to get fucked. My resident hesitated a second "Is there lube?" 

"He's got two loads in his ass.  Just eat him out a bit to get him wet and push it in."

I watched as my resident got between the bottom's legs, spread his ass cheeks, and went to town eating that cummy hole.  The excessive moaning and flourishes he used on my cock made it clear he was quite happy, and was properly thanking me for arranging double fuck session.  My resident, meanwhile, unquestionably loved eating cummy ass.  I took some satisfaction in thinking I would have fun with the quiet musician who lived down the hall.  Yeah, I was going to have fun with this boy.

"Now fuck him.  I'd say the bitch has earned a few more loads."

I love being able to see the face of both bottom and the top when a top first slides his cock into a cummy-holed slut. The ecstasy and hunger the resident and cumdump were experiencing was abundantly tangible, so I took a large hit of poppers and begin to face fuck the bottom.  He loved every second of the spit-roasting, and from the grunts coming from the top, I suspected he would barely last five minutes, so I paused in face-fucking the bottom so he can really enjoy my cock on his terms.  I'd like to think each tongue-flick and oral massage of my cock was his way of thanking me.  While he was enjoying the resident's cock, he knew he belonged to me. The cumdump could tell, even before I penetrated his hole, that my cock was special.  He was a true cumdump.

I looked up as the resident was practically howling, knowing he was about to cum.  I withdrew from the cumdump's mouth, walked around the bed so I was directly behind the resident, allowing my hard cock head to rest against his ass cheek as I leaned in close behind him and quietly ordered the resident to "Load him.  Load up the cumdump.  I'm going to fuck him and I want your load deep in his guts while I'm filling him up.  Give him your warm, thick load."

I also ordered the cumdump to "Beg for that load, bitch.  Tell him that you want it."  And beg he did.  The 40 year old begged and pleaded for that load like a true cumdump.  The resident, meanwhile, was about to go over the edge, so I took the bottom about his waist and pulled him back so that the resident was completely balls-deep.  Then, at just the right moment, I grunted in the resident's ear "Shoot that load."  I could feel his body spasm as he came, wave after wave of orgasm hitting him as the cumdump moaned and thanked him over and over again.

When he was done cumming, the resident pulled out with a wet "plop" and collapsed on his back on the bed next to the cumdump. 

I immediately grabbed the cumdump by the waist with both hands and spit on my cockhead.  Placing my cock at the entrance to his wet, hot, cummy hole, I slid my entire eight inch shaft deep into his guts. The noise the cumdump made was unlike any I'd heard him:  it was a deep, guttural groan that seemed to escape from deep in his gut.  He was truly a bitch in heat.

I took my time enjoying the cummy wetness of his warm guts as I pounded his ass, using every stroke to caress and massage the hole so that it began to naturally form to the shape of my cock.  As I owned his ass, the cumdump eventually coaxed the resident to scoot up on the bed so he could suck his semi-hard cock while in the daze of the poppers and the pleasure of my cock filling his cummy hole.  I felt my orgasm building as I watched the resident's cock growing harder in the cumdump's mouth and watching as the cumdump hungrily started really working for a load in his mouth, sensing another load would soon be deposited in his ass.  He pushed back and met each thrust while giving focused attention to the cock in his mouth.  As I said, he was a true cumdump, and most definitely was earning his cummy rewards.

I unloaded in his ass moments before the resident unloaded in his mouth and felt the cumdump's body shivering as he felt my cockhead swell and release a giant load into his guts. His ass was filled to the brim with cum, and as the resident began to flood his mouth the cumdump laughed around the dick as he moaned and savored each drop.

As my orgasm subsided, I pulled out slowly and felt the cum following my dick. When my cockhead popped out of the cumdump's well used asshole, a splatter of cum came out and landed on the hotel bedspread.  In a flash, the resident dove on the cummy hole, licking and slurping up the cum and ass juices leaking out. "Push some of it back in" the bottom begged. "Please give me the seed."

Scooping up some of the cum on my cock head, I slid my dick, which was still quite hard, back into his cummy ass. The resident kept his face right there by the hole, watching and breathing on my cock as if to make sure each drop of cum remained in the cumdump's hole.  The bottom, for his part, clamped down on my cock when I withdrew, ensuring the multiple loads he had taken would not be lost.  The resident immediately took my cummy cock in his mouth and cleaned it off.  I smiled in satisfaction as he enjoyed servicing my cock for a few moments before I withdrew from his mouth.

"Come on, we've got to go.  I'm sure this cumdump has more tops on the way."

"Just a couple," the bottom answered.  I noticed his cummy asshole seemed to wink in agreement.

The resident and I quickly dressed, so we were ready to leave at the same time.  Just before I opened the door to leave, I looked over my shoulder at the cumdump and said "Thanks, cumpdump, you did a good job."  With that, resident and I walked out.  He didn't say anything until we were in the elevator.

"Will this change anything at the dorms?  Cuz I'm not really out," he asked with a hesitant voice.

"Hey, nothing's going to change," I replied with a reassuring smile, "except that you're going to suck a load out of my cummy dick when we get back to the dorms."

From his smile, I had the feeling he had decided a little change wasn't such a bad thing.

This is my first story on here. Let me know if you guys enjoyed and I should keep writing...I have PLENTY of other great stories up my sleeves (or up someone's ass)

Excellent story! I know it has been a long time, but I really want more parts to this.