1st dose

Mjai4854

Today took a big step in my life huge mile stone took my 1st pill on prep today been sex free for a few years now questioning what I wanted to do. Do I get on prep or not and just have sex anytime any where any one I read all these stories nothing is hotter than these stories I want to be part of these stories now so neg guy new on prep in Austin Texas area could use great friends 

• Upvote 2

When I first started prep I had debated for a whole year about getting on it while reading these awesome sex stories about fuckinh and getting fucked raw.. breeding and enjoying cock in my throat and asss and also feeling a tight butthole with my cock. Wish I had been on prep when I went to Austin ! 

Enjoy the liberation of fucking raw any chance you get!  For me there was no question to get on it as soon as I really started hearing about it 3 years ago.  I was already topping bare for about 10 years by that point.  It actually still took me about a year on it before I let loose and started bottoming raw and wanting to use my hole to make the top unload in me.  Still took me a while longer to advance to "no questions asked" fucking and swallowing.  I'm still choosy who I play with as far as looks, but vers here so if I'm attracted then anything goes :)  Take your pills for a week, then clean out and get online for cock and cum!   

• Upvote 2

Thanks for y'all reading my posting and yalls input I made sure as hard as it was to not engage in any sex at all with men or women for a few years I wanted to make sure I was still getting tested for everything I can to ensure my self I was clean in every way but everyday reading these stories and getting on bbrt the temptation was very high to just give in. I am a total bottom and have done raw I loved it but since my attraction towards women gone down I wanted to make sure the route I was ready to take and that's why I made the choice to go on prep sure there are risk of raw while on prep but I think I will be more open to opportunities when they arise. I'm glad I'm located in the Austin area and not far from Dallas as well so I'm ready after a week or so on prep to get out there and explore women,men , transexuals (yum yum) wish me luck hope my next posting is a story of true story of my endeavors 

Yay took dose number 2 today for prep I was told to wait 7 days so 5 more to go then time to let loose and get out there to bottom freely see how many loads I can get first time out. But gotta wait till next weekend I work everyday till Friday damn it  if you in Austin Texas let's chat 

• Upvote 1

I too was topping bare before the PrEP and would worry afterwards. It really took away all the fun of fucking bare.  I've been on PrEP for at least a year and now have fun whenever possible. Love the sex and the freedom it gives me. I don't want to get HIV and PrEP has given me the freedom to enjoy the kind of sex I really want.  There is nothing better for me than sliding inside a nice warm man hole.  I don't even ask status any more as I'm more interested in getting inside and dropping loads. Total sex addict here and loving it.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad to read that your happy to be on prep and dropping loads anywhere I can't wait to get out there and start getting loads dropped into me I always wanted to be a raw bottom pig and this will help me just let loose and give my ass up to all who wants it I can't wait to actually take my first poz load I want to look that person in the eye as they drop their hot seeds in my guts 

• Upvote 1