Mr. Freeze

This story is mostly fictional.

Ben was late to the technology revolution. He was one of the last of his friends to get a computer or to connect to the internet. Once online, he looked a few dozen dick pics and thought there was really not much more to see. Yawn. But then he discovered "blogs" and it was a revelation. 

Ben remembered once finding a discarded diary in the alley behind his parents' house. It was some teen girl's daily record of all the guys she was hopelessly in love with and all the girls she thought were bitches or sluts. It was mostly boring, but Ben got a secret thrill from reading someone else's inner dialogue in print. And now, on the internet,  there were people from all over the world sharing their private thoughts right where anyone could see them. Amazing. 

It didn't take long for Ben to hone in on the many gay blogs. Here were men like him who had desperate crushes on certain male celebrities and felt alienated from the rest of the world. That was okay for a little while, but he found himself following links to gay blogs that had a bit more of an edge. He found blogs by gay men who went to bathhouses, had anonymous sex in parks and got "fisted" on a regular basis. Wow. He also found the journals of men living with AIDS -- a disease that terrified Ben and kept him deeply in the closet. Yet for whatever reason, he followed these blogs and read them faithfully. One that particularly caught his attention was "The Random Musings of Mr. Freeze". It was the journal of an HIV positive man who not only wasn't afraid of the virus, but seemed to think of it as a source of pride. He was still sexually active and never used a condom if it could be helped. He went back and forth between being a "top" and a "bottom" with no preference suggested. Ben thought the guy must be very attractive to be having that much sex, but then Mr. Freeze posted a photo of himself and he wasn't all that cute. He was maybe early 30'a and had a mostly average face with a fairly big nose. He also has silver hair. Not the kind of natural silver you see on dads, but a really fake silver like something out of a crayon box. That must be why he called himself 'Mr. Freeze'.

But no. Ben went back through his archives and found the key entry:

'L' thinks it's so weird that I save and freeze my cum after I jack off. I use an empty pill bottle and it's got a wide top so I never lose much when I aim. Cum freezes fast and thaws fast. I never thaw it unless I've got a bottom over and then I let it thaw enough to use some of it as lube for his hole. It smells terrific and works as good as KY. Used on a young guy from down the street just last week.  I used to do it with any blood I lost from cuts and stuff, but it loses its color in the freezer. It turns brown and looks like frozen shit. But the beautiful virus is still in there and I can't throw it out. 

Ben read this and then went straight to the kitchen and got a bottle of beer. He was afraid of himself and what he was feeling. He was afraid of the hardness creeping into his dick and afraid he'd send this guy a message. Two more beers were consumed before the confused boy found his way to sleep that night.

Mr. Freeze must have gotten some new tech equipment recently because his blog got spiffier and he was also posting more photos. The latest one was to showcase the rose bush blooming in his front yard.

The bees have busy and it seems the birds have too. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten much action and my cum bottle is almost full. They tried a new med on me and it made me so sick that I threw it in the trash. I thought briefly about freezing my vomit, but that seems disgusting -- even to me. LOL

The picture caught Ben's eye for several reasons. He was certain he'd seen that house before. Peeling blue paint, broken drain pipe, elaborate birdbath. Hadn't he driven by that place before? Wasn't it in his neighborhood? Maybe not. America had become so generic, that Mr. Freeze could be several states away. It wasn't until the blog featured a photo of his dog posing cutely that Ben was certain it was his neighborhood for sure. If you zoomed in on the street sign in the background -- it said "Juniper" which was one street over from Ben's apartment. He'd taken that street on his way to work a few times when he went to vote or to sometimes visit his friend Nick. 

Dear Lord! Summer is almost here and my balls are getting fuller by the day. I wore practically nothing to walk Baby this afternoon and saw no takers. Maybe it's time to concentrate on gardening for a bit. Just started cumming in my second bottle. God help the bottom who comes my way next. Found my second lesion today. It's on top of my left hand and so I can cover it with a band-aid for now. 

Ben made plans to go for a stroll on Mr. Freeze's block the very next day. He had a professional-looking camera with a nice neckband. You can walk anywhere with that and not seem suspicious. You just stroll and sometimes play with the lens and nobody thinks you're up to something. Here was Juniper street. It was quiet except for the hum of lawnmowers here and there. He walked right by Mr. Freeze's modest house and stood. It was time to adjust the focus and rummage through his camera bag for lens wipe. No sign of him yet. Ben made his way down the street and thought he might capture some shots of the ancient church at the end of the block. 

"OW! FUCKING SHIT!" a voice carried out over the quiet. 

"GODDAMN!"

Ben hadn't even taken two steps when  he saw Mr Freeze come limping from behind his house. That silver hair! It looked even goofier on a guy who was obviously weakened by injury. Even in his pain, he looked to see me on the sidewalk.

"Come help me, please!"

I sprinted over to him and thought maybe he needed help to the door. No. He'd apparently been digging with no shoes on and sunk a shovel into the first two toes on his left foot. "Did I sever a toe?"

"No. They're all there."

"Do I need stitches?"

"No. Just ice. And gauze. It'll bleed for a bit, but you can help it slow by putting your foot up above your heart."

(Ben knew stuff)

"Help me to the door, please".

They slowly made their way to the unlocked door and his dog was right there with silent confusion on his face. He trailed blood all through his small living room and plopped on the couch. His kitchen was right off to the side and Ben went there to fetch some paper towels. He moved a tall chair over in front of Mr. Freeze and lifted his foot on top of it and cleaned his injury as much as I could, but the blood was still leaking. 

"Do you have peroxide or any kind of antiseptic?"

He shook his head 'no' like a little boy. Ben found him cuter than he had earlier.

"I guess no gauze either". 

"Nope. But I think the bleeding is slowing a little."

"Want me to save it for the freezer?"

His eyes brightened and he offered Ben a quick smile. Mr. Freeze knew he was being attended to by a fan.

"Yeah."

Ben dug an empty film canister from his camera bag and went over to the couch, sat down next to the man and placed it up near the bleeding toes.

"I'll hold it".

They stayed there on the couch for a few minutes, watching the slow stream of red blood drip, until Mr. Freeze decided to move things along.

Well today was certainly eventful! I almost chopped my foot off with a garden shovel and met a fan of this blog. He helped me immensely and I paid him in cum.  It took no effort to get him naked and in my bed, Sweet! I didn't have any frozen cum thawed but I had some fresh blood that was still warm. It's not as good of a lube as you'd think, but he was excited and ready to be bred. I mounted him fast and hard. You have to get in quick with those virgin boys or they back out. I was all the way in before he started crying out. I held a hand over his pretty mouth and soon pumped some beautiful cream inside of him. He was dazed, and left right away. Hey, Ben. If you're reading this (and I know you are), come back soon for your camera and stuff. I'll have a thawing bottle of come for you. xxoo

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

Of course he goes back.  He'll tell himself he has nothing to lose, even though a single breeding is no guarantee of infection.  But he'll tell himself that and he'll think about how hot it was to have a man's cock inside of him, spewing venom.  He'll be able to put it off for a little while by jacking off, but that really only makes it worse because he thinks about what it felt like when Mr. Freeze fucked him and came in his ass when he jacks off.  And that only increases his association of getting fucked raw with any sexual feeling he has.  And one day he'll call in sick and present himself at Mr. Freeze's front door with his asshole twitching.  Pretty soon Mr. Freeze will tell him not to come over unless he calls.  And he'll call in the middle of the night to tell him to get over and get some venom up his ass.  Mr. Freeze will blog about this young slut he has who will do anything he'll say, and some reader who's also poz will hit him up.  And the next time the bottom gets a booty call from Mr. Freeze he'll find that he's going to be taking loads from both of them.  Soon they'll be passing him around to all their poz buddies and he will be a cum dump who has never taken a non-toxic load.  And he'll be happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

OMG!!!! I do this. Well, I freeze alot of my cum. I have these great small plastic containers with really good lids. It freezes great in these. Sometimes I wear a condom and beat off into it and then freeze the condom. Like you said Toon, it makes great lube and the smell is heavenly. It also tastes good. Sometimes I'll thaw the condom and put it back on to beat off into it again. It's so hot.

I hope Ben and Mr. Freeze have become close and that Ben is considering getting a very special, sacred tattoo. Maybe Mr. Freeze will get one as well?

• Like 1