Positively on My Own

PART 1

My parents just left me—their little Jason—in my fully furnished studio apartment.  I was now positively on my own.  They drove me up to Chicago to attend university—class of 1990.  I have three weeks before classes start, and I’m going to explore the city.  I already know where I’m going tonight.  It’s been on my mind for months ever since I heard about the place.  But, now, I have some shopping to do to get ready.

A whirlwind shopping spree found me back at my place by 5:00 and my modifications finished by 5:30.  (I had to get used to a new time zone.)  I looked at my new shower addition and couldn’t wait to try it since I had never used one before.  I got the hang of it quick enough.  I took my time so that I could be sure that I would be absolutely thoroughly cleaned out in anticipation of tonight’s fun or what I hoped would be fun.  I had already decided I was a good prospect to find another guy tonight to have sex with, and I didn’t want anything to go wrong.

Eight o’clock found me champing at the bit.  I was running crystal clear water out of my ass.  I took a quick shower making sure not to put on any deodorant.  I looked at myself in the full length mirror on my bathroom door and liked what I saw.  I was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs all going at full speed.  I almost decided not to go but chastised myself for being a chicken.  This is what I had dreamed about for so long.

I looked once more at myself and took inventory:  19 years old; manly baritone voice; 6 feet tall; naturally tan body; 175 pounds of running and swimming muscles; brown eyes; brown hair covering my arms, legs, head, and crotch triangle; size 11 ½ feet; long slender fingers attached to big hands; and cut thick 8 inch cock hanging in front of naturally hairless sac containing 2 large hen egg-sized balls.  I was nervous that I might be not up to par for the men where I was going.  But, then, if I didn’t go, I wouldn’t know if I were or were not.  I hurried from the bathroom, slipped on an old Bike white jockstrap, a pair of shorts, t-shirt, and sandals.  I stuffed my money, ID, and CTA pass in my front pocket, picked up my gym bag with the lock and goods, and grabbing my keys went out the door.

The clerk at the counter smiled a lot; his name was Cy he told me.  I told him I was Jason.  He gave me a wink and told me to come to him if I needed anything at all because he would be there all night.  He was hot.  He talked me into getting a room, actually what he called a double, telling me it was his treat since I had not brought enough money.  I found my room after making a quick stop at a commode, stripped putting all my clothes and sandals in my gym bag locking it, made sure my lube was on the bed after applying some to my ass, tossed my towel over my shoulder, strapped on my door key, and left my room wearing only my trusty white Bike jockstrap and a smile.

I wandered around the huge bath house going upstairs and in the basement.  I went in the steam room finding several men engaged in sucking.  I watched for a long time.  My mind was racing at what I saw as an almost open invitation to having sex in public areas . . . and no one cared.  This is what I had heard about the place and what had kept me in a subdued yet excited state for the last several months.  I knew once I had decided where I was going to university I would have to visit this place.  I had at last arrived.

When I left the steam room, I again wandered over the three levels noting what must be protocol.  I stood back and watched other men who also were wandering the narrow halls.  What I suspected was true or at least I hoped so.  I put my theory to the test returning to a room on the second floor where a hot looking man had been.  He was still in his room with the door opened wide.  I stood across the hall from his door and watched the man as he slowly rubbed his towel-covered cock.  After a couple of minutes, he lifted the towel up allowing his cock freedom to rise upwards.  I looked to my left and right and entered his room shutting the door behind me.

He stood up as I crossed the room to him.  I knelt quickly on the floor using my towel for comfort.  I was breathing heavily and my hands shook.  My mouth was dry but I opened it.  I took his cock in my hand guiding it into my mouth where I tasted my very first cock.  I began slowly moving up and down on the shaft as my mouth awakened providing saliva to make the move easier.  I carefully began sucking my first cock.  There would be many more I hoped.

This stranger put his hands on either side of my head and held me still as he began to piston in and out of my mouth.  I began quietly to moan at his taste as my head began to swim in blissfulness.  My eyes fluttered briefly until I recomposed myself.  He fucked my mouth easily for many minutes as I drooled in anticipation.  I heard him begin to moan and looked up at him seeing his head tilted backward.  His hands tightened on my head; I braced myself for what I knew was going to happen. 

Several more minutes passed as he continued to moan and increase the tempo of his fucking my mouth.  Then, with a growl, I felt his cock fill and hit the back of my mouth.  Seconds passed; I felt a flexing of his cock as the first load of his cum shot into my mouth.  I gagged like the beginner I was but kept my mouth closed mostly learning to swallow each salvo of his nectar.  Rank amateur and I’m sure he knew it, but he said nothing.  My cock was straining in my jock.

PART 2

I was ecstatic when I left his room and felt as if I were flying!  My heart was racing at what I had done.  I was giddy but tried to contain my wild enthusiasm as I began walking back to my room.  I decided to hit up the basement before the first floor where my room was.  My pace was unhurried and garnered several long looks and smiles, a couple of pats on my bare ass, and one distinctive grope of my bulging jock. 

As I rounded the last corner in the basement, I noticed a door open that I thought had been previously closed.  Inside was a young guy who couldn’t have been much older than me.  He was naked standing by his bed and stroking a cock that looked to be very similar to the one I had just sucked.  I stopped directly in front of his door.  Without hesitating, he beckoned me in; I went closing the door.

I went to the floor and began working on his cock which was indeed very similar to the first one I had just sucked.  The difference was this young guy was a lot more hurried and soon I could tell he was looking for a fast cum shot.  Well less than 5 minutes, I heard him groaning as he pummelled my mouth blasting out his load which I swallowed.  He hurried me out of his room.  Oh.

My feet took me up the stairs where I wandered the round-about hall on the first floor.  The room next to mine had an older man—read probably in his fifties—in it.  He had grey hair, very thin but with muscles, no body hair to speak of, and was propped up against the wall as his uncut cock lay across his thigh.  I unlocked my door and stepped over to look at him once more.  He motioned me to come into his room.  I closed my door and joined him.

As I stepped away from his door, I began to kneel once more, but he pulled me back up on my feet.  We stood looking eye to eye.  He put his arms around my waist, and I put mine around his shoulders.  He leaned in and kissed me which took me off guard.  I backed my head away for a brief moment and then relented.  We kissed several minutes before separating.  I knelt down taking his uncut cock into my mouth.

He had a very different taste and texture than my first two cocks I had sucked.  I soon found that I could slip my tongue beneath his foreskin and had a lot of fun swirling my tongue first one way and then the other.  My host sighed quietly and emitted gentle moans.  I looked up and saw his face with his eyes closed swaying as if there were a gentle breeze.  I sucked on the entire shaft learning my trade and trying different tricks to taste more of this new cock and to be sure that the man to whom it was attached was enjoying himself.

We continued for some time.  My knees began to hurt, my legs began to cramp, and my mouth began to ache.  Somehow, I persevered until without warning a guttural moan crept out of his closed mouth just as a huge glob of cum hit the back of my throat.  I was startled and choked at the same time.  His cum landed in my mouth as if it were a military barrage.  Each salvo landed in a different spot.  I felt a backlog of the sticky fluid building in my mouth until I thought it would burst out and spew everywhere.  Fortunately, just as I was running out of room the bombardment began to abate; I began swallowing faster.  I felt his body shiver and let his spent cock slowly slip from my mouth.

My host helped me to my feet and once more hugged me.  We kissed some more.  He told me I tasted good.  I had a momentary dull brain before I realized about what he was talking.  I laughed and told him he was the one that tasted good.  He had a very pleasant smile.  I had an epiphany as I stood there with him.

I realized that I had now sucked three men and swallowed their cum loads.  I was not nervous or anxious any more about my being accepted.  I knew I was attractive enough and had what it would take to find plenty of men at this bath house to sate my repressed sexual appetite.  My mind began to race as I thought about starting a journal and keeping track of my sexual trysts.  Abruptly, I returned to my reality of being held by this nice older man.  Indeed, all three of my conquests were superb in their own right.  Any hint of ageism fell away.  I resolved that it was about sex and me getting a lot of it to make up for “lost” time.  I had no time for age numbers.

Edited by bearbandit
change text colour
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 27
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, seattlebbbtm said:

Nice

PART 3

I walked to the front desk noting the time:  almost 11:45.  I still had another five hours.  I smiled and felt wicked.  Then, I remembered Cy but didn’t see him at the front desk.  He probably had left work early.  The next time I saw him I’d thank him and pay for the double room.   I didn’t want to owe anyone and certainly didn’t want to be known as cheap.  I wondered if maybe he had to pay for the room difference out of his own pocket.  I frowned.  The idea bothered me.

My feet took me back to my room where I decided to try being a host.  I dimmed the light to various levels before deciding on a setting, opened my door wide, and climbed on the bed settling back against the wall raising my left leg up foot flat on the bed and hooking my right ankle around my left ankle.  My left hand rested on my mounded cock which I began to slowly rub.  Much traffic passed by looking in with some men stepping back to the doorway for another quick glance before moving on.  Others momentarily returned and lingered or stood across the narrow hall to my door before moving on as well.  None chose to enter or wait around long enough for an invitation.

I had just about given up on playing host when a familiar face looked into my room as it went past my door.  Cy stopped abruptly, grabbed the door frame, and pulled himself back to fill my door smiling that same smile he had at the counter.  I sat up returning his smiling.

“How’s it going?  You having a good time,” Cy asked.

“Super.  Better than I thought I would,” I replied.

“Good.  That’s what we like to hear.  That’s why guys come here—to have a good time,” Cy said as he grinned broadly and his eyes sparkled.  “Any problems?  Questions?”

“No problems or questions,” I said, then, glanced quickly over his shoulder trying to make sure I wasn’t overheard.  “I have sucked off three guys and swallowed my first cum ever,” I whispered grinning and beaming at my accomplishment.

Cy’s eyes bugged up as he bent over slapping my knee and laughing quietly then saying, “This is your first time having sex with men?  That’s the way to go, sport.  That’s why we’re here.  Good for you.  You fuck anybody yet or anyone fuck you?”

“No.  I’m having too good a time sucking so far,” I said, “but I have thought about it.  I guess if I met the right guy I would.”

“Well, no time like the present for an offer to be made then,” Cy said as he broadly smiled once more taking a step further into my room.

I smiled back at Cy.  Then it slowly dawned on me finally roaring down on me like a ton of bricks.  Cy was propositioning to fuck me . . . or me fuck him.  Was this his way of getting repaid what I owed for the room?  My look must have changed as I continued to process.  Then, I looked at Cy as I had looked at myself earlier in the evening.

What I saw was amazing.  How had I overlooked his details.  Cy was over 6 feet because he had looked down at me at the check in desk, weighed maybe a little more than my 175, same muscles or more, crystal blue eyes, blond hair, and the whitest teeth I had ever seen that created such an enchanting smile. 

“Uh, well, uh, you see, I, that is . . . .” I rambled on like an addlebrained simp.

“Hey.  Just an offer.  When you came in tonight, I thought you were hot looking and knew you would be a hit here.  Just thought I’d stop by and give it a shot.  No harm meant.  No offense,” Cy said sounding disappointed.  “I really took a liking to you is all.  And, then, you go and tell me tonight is the first time you’ve ever had sex with another man . . . WOW . . . I thought I might get lucky with such a hunk like yourself and pop that cherry of yours.”  That big bewitching smile with those big blue effervescent eyes melted me.  He was hot looking.

I trembled slightly in excitement and anticipation.  “Well, uh, you’re working.  If you weren’t working, I’d really like that a lot,” I heard myself saying with a shaking voice.  “I don’t want you to get in trouble or anything.”  I stopped speaking and then slowly added, “I really would like for you to, you know, uh, well . . . make me . . . not a virgin any more.”  My voice trailed off.

Cy looked at me from where he stood.  His smile grew and slowly those perfect pure white teeth shone at me.  “I manage the place; not an issue what I do.  Come on.  Leave your things here.  I’ll get us a bigger bed and room.”

PART 4

Cy took me to room 71 on the second floor.  It indeed was a bigger room and bed.  I had taken a towel with me and wore my jock leaving everything behind.  Cy shut the door and dimmed the light leaving enough though so that we easily could see the other.  He quickly slipped out of his shoes, socks, and body hugging t-shirt revealing a muscled chest with huge nipples and areolas.  He looked up at me and smiled; I felt like melting into a puddle on the floor.

He unsnapped the button on his jeans and unzipped them shaking them loose and down to the floor where he quickly bent over stepping out of one and then the other leg.  He tossed his jeans onto the rest of his clothes as he stood up and began to approach me.  I felt as if someone had taken a 1 by 10 and hit me square on my face.  I became nervous and unsure from what I saw.

Cy began to wrap his arms around my waist leaving me to lift my arms up around his neck.  His body touched mine as he ground his huge uncut cock into my jock-covered crotch.  We hugged for several minutes causing my cock to begin to stretch the material of my jock.  Cy said nothing.  He moved his head where I felt his tongue lightly lick on my neck followed by licking my ear externally.  His tongue felt hard and thick but was quite gentle as he masterfully moved it over me sending chills down my spine and causing the hair on my head to stand up.  Several minutes he continued to work on me.  My nervousness began to wane.  He drove me crazy when he drove his dominating tongue deeply into my ear.  I shivered with excitement and anticipation.

Several minutes later, Cy pulled away slowly lowering his head down my upper torso licking his way until he reached my left nipple.  There, he began to lick and suckle gently if not in an almost hesitating way.  My head spun.  Time passed dreamlike as my head swirled from the sensation.  The licking continued but I soon felt Cy’s teeth slightly abrading my nipple.  I gasped while his tongue and teeth moved me psychologically along the path Cy had chosen for his deed. 

I was a 19 year old virgin being seduced by a probably 30 something year old man who was driving me crazy.  I was heady with the sensation of his work but would not stop him from doing anything to me.  Cy’s left hand moved from my waist up to my right nipple where he began to gently squeeze and pinch me.  Cy would attack first one nipple and then the other returning to the first for more work. 

Just when I thought I could not stand his attention any longer, he began working on both nipples at the same time.  His intensity of stimulation increased yet I held my objections in check.  The tips were now almost raw from the work Cy had been doing to them.  My cock was straining for release and had soaked my pouch with pre-cum.  My hands wanted to push Cy away and a nanosecond later I wanted to pull him in closer so that he wouldn’t stop doing what he was doing.

Suddenly, Cy slapped his palms over my nipples shocking me back to reality as his hands dug into my skin.  With a firm grasp on me and saying not a word, he guided me to the bed where he backed me against it causing me to fall back onto the bed while my feet stayed on the floor.  As I fell backwards, Cy released my nipples, knelt between my legs spreading them, pulled off my jock with some difficulty, lunged forward grasping my nipples between two fingers on each hand, and swallowed my cock to the base.

The suddenness took me by surprise causing me to call out which I quickly strangled off in my throat.  Cy milked my cock like an expert using his talented tongue to fire up my nerve endings as he had done to my neck and ears.  Up and down my cock his mouth went using his hard tongue to massage and tease my cock.  Coupled with his hands working on my nipples I found myself in complete disarray and under Cy’s magical spell.  With great speed, his left hand left my right nipple and grabbed my balls massaging them downward away from my body.  His hand adeptly moved my balls away from their firing position as he stopped his nipple play and sucking.  He began to lightly bite up the entire length of my cock causing me to begin losing my erection.  I was devastated and, oh, so, frustrated!  I had been so close!  Cy knew it.

Cy let my softened cock slip out of his mouth as he released my balls and nipple.  His hands were put below my thighs which he hoisted high up and back onto my chest where he told me to grab them and hold on.  I obeyed.  Cy slapped his mouth directly on my ass hole and began to lick and lick me.  He lasted about a minute before he drove his pointed hard tongue into my hole.  I was repulsed and turned on at the same time.  I now wanted more of his tongue in me and began grunting my approval as he worked so very hard.  My moans were loud and sustained.

His big hands held onto my spread buttocks.  He pulled his tongue from my hole and began using his teeth.  I let out a loud guttural moan.  It seemed his efforts doubled.  Soon, I began to whimper and gasp as sweat now rolled off my body.  Cy placed his mouth over my hole and began to suck and suck and suck.  My head thrashed about as my fists beat the mattress beneath me causing Cy to take his hands and shove my legs back up onto my chest.  This 19 year old was flying high and on the precipice of erupting once more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 29
  • Thanks 1

PART 5

Cy stopped his tongue assault on me which again sent me crashing down the sexual height to which he had driven me.  I raised my head up and looked down my torso at his limpid blue eyes staring back at me.  I could tell he was grinning at me on several levels as I lay there wet with perspiration and the remains of my gasping for air.

“Now, to give you what you really want and haven’t had.  We’re going to pop that cherry of yours,” he said quietly.

Quickly, I righted myself and scooted backwards away from Cy.  “I can’t,” I said definitively.  “Cy, there’s no way you can fuck me—no way!  You’re too big!”  I protested yet so desperately wanted him to fuck me.  I was terrified of the thought!

Cy grinned and crawled up on the bed on his hands and knees moving closer until we were face-to-face.  I had seen his limbless tree trunk swollen and leaking a long line of pre-cum that draped down to the sheet as he came toward me.  It was more than twice the size that it was when he had stepped out of his jeans.  His cock had to be 10 inches long if not more, and it was as thick as . . . I didn’t know what.  The hood had slid back showing a slick purplish mushroom head that was fatter than the shaft.  I wanted that cock in my ass; my brain and my ass said no way!  I had felt the gooey tip touch my legs as Cy had moved up to me.

“What if I told you to trust me, and that I won’t hurt you in the way you think I might,” Cy purred into my face.  No doubt my eyes filled with fear if not terror looked into his hypnotic eyes that sparkled with confidence.  “You know you want to.  You know you came here for it.  You know you want me to be the one to pop that cherry of yours,” he cooed and licked my nose.

I kept staring into his somnolent eyes that kept luring me back to him with unspoken faux promises of no pain but maddening delight.  He kept making almost imperceptible movements with his transfixed eyes as he repeated in a narcotic whisper almost as a mantra, “Come on; you know you want to.”  We held our looks for minutes which I could not gauge until at last in a dream I slowly shook my head in assent.

Gently and with great touching assurance, Cy moved me around on the bed.  I found myself on my elbows and knees with my knees apart.  Cy left the bed going to the foot.  I heard a bag rustling and then he climbed back up on the bed behind me.  (Where had that bag come from?)

“I’m going to lube you inside and out real good with a lot of lube.  That makes everything slick and easy to slide,” Cy told me as he stroked a buttock.  “But, to do that I’m going to have to insert a small tube in your ass; it will feel strange at first but nothing to hurt you.  I’ll use the tube to fill you with enough lube to make this so easy for you.  You’ll feel something cool; that’s the lube.  If you want me to go on, just shake your head.”  I hesitantly shook my head.

True to his word, the apprehension that I felt dissipated the further Cy moved the tube.  He went slowly stopping after awhile.  I soon felt a coolness inside me that spread as he removed the tube until at the opening he took the tip in his hand and spread a large amount around my ass hole.

“How’s that?  How’s my baby doing?” Cy whispered.  He evidently moved his wares out of the way as I lazily enjoyed the feeling or something.  “Is my baby doing okay now?”

“Yes,” I said quietly with no mistrust or anxiety.  I was at peace with thoughts of confidence in Cy and his ability.  “Just be sure, please, to wear a condom.”

“Oh, baby, you know I will with everything going on these days a condom is a must for everyone . . . all the time,” I heard his voice of reason and consent as it murmured his response.  I knew this man was good, and he was going to be good to me.  He already had been good to me in many ways.  I could trust him with my life.

“Just a little bit more time to let all that lube get good and spread around.  In fact, I’m going to insert something else to help spread it around so that my baby won’t feel any pain.  Is that okay with you, baby?” Cy asked.  “If it is, just nod for me baby, and we’re almost ready for you to have that cherry popped.  I am so lucky.”  I slowly nodded once more.

I later found out that Cy had laced his lube with a numbing agent.  He knew I would not feel anything or at most only a small amount of pain that he was actually inflicting on me.  Nothing need be said about the damage he was about to do for his evil deed.  He took a long flexible brush with short tough bristles and began to insert it in my ass.  I felt an occasional prick and would jerk but made no protest as he pushed it further inside me.  Once fully inserted, I felt him slowly withdrawing it and returning it inside me.  Several passes were made as he “spread the lube” around inside me.  He then withdrew the tool, and I have no doubt he saw the pink mixture on the white bristles.  I’ve since seen Cy do this on so many young unsuspecting novices.

PART 6

“Okay, baby.  You’re ready to go.  I got you brushed up real good and in the pink now.  You are so good to me.  I am so lucky to get to pop that cherry of yours and turn you on to a new life,” I heard Cy crow in a hushed soothing voice.  Little did I know what new life he meant.  “Jason, baby, I know to use a condom, but, baby, it makes it so much easier for me and a lot less painful for you to make that first bust through without one.  I promise not to fuck you without one.”  He laughed a little.  “Well, not unless you want me to.”  He laughed again.  “So, are you good for me to ease you open without a condom?  Baby, I don’t want you to be hurt not now not ever.  I want you to feel good,” I heard Cy say in a soothing concerned voice behind me.

The thought of a cock in my ass without a condom scared me—no, terrified me.  It was 1986 after all.  I had heard reports on television and read newspapers.  This was Cy not a man who was sick.  He was hung, handsome, and healthy—I could tell that from just looking at him.  Anyone could see he was okay to pop my cherry and not hurt me by not using a condom.  He would then pull out and don one to fuck me.  “Okay,” I quietly said with some reluctance.

I felt something at my hole that slid easily and slowly inside me.  That didn’t hurt at all.  “I’ve just put one of my fingers in your hole, babe.  I’m going to put some more in and do a little stretching exercise to help things to go smoothly.  My babe isn’t going to hurt; I want him to feel so good when he joins the club,” I heard a husky purr response.  Just as Cy had told me, I felt him slowly working more fingers inside me stretching my ass hole wider open.  I did feel a tingling of pain but nothing as what I had expected.  I relaxed more confident in Cy’s ability and safeness.

Cy removed his fingers, and I felt him move close up behind me.  I tried to remain relaxed but confess to some tenseness about the unknown that was to come.  A pressure was felt where Cy’s fingers had once been.  Cy put his hands on my hips and gently held them as more pressure was felt at my hole.  The pressure began mounting and continued to increase as I envisioned a needle on a gauge slowly inching toward the red zone.  Discomfort began to set in on me, but I fought back not wanting to disappoint Cy and ruin my chance for losing my virginity.

Then, everything happened at once as if in a single moment of time:  My sphincter popped opened and spread wide allowing the massive mushroom head to slide inside me as Cy’s hood slid backward off the head of his cock.  It felt like a foot or more of his gargantuan cock had entered me whereas in reality no more than a couple of inches had.  Cy’s hands gripped my hips like a vise making sure I went no where.  I rose up instantly on my hands ready to bolt.  I gasped in shock holding my breath for a long time.  I perceived I was hurt badly when in fact it was the surprise of the sudden entry that jarred me and not any actual pain.  Cy had done well in administering the numbing agent.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  You’re okay, babe.  I got you now.  You’re with me,” he whispered and continued to softly utter his words of assurance allowing me to indeed reject my fear and return to my starting position.  Cy made no further move to enter me.  My angst abated and soon I began to feel connected to Cy in a very special way as his bare cock became an obsessive thought for me.  In due time, I heard Cy caressingly say, “Babe, you ready for me to fuck you properly now?”  At the same time I detected a gentle pressure as he carefully eased another inch or so inside me.

“Yes, but, please, put on a condom like we agreed,” I quietly said as my eyes closed while I felt how wonderful he was making me feel.  The pressure and movement halted, and my head spun with delicious satisfaction of his occupation of me.

Shortly, Cy repeated his question in the same caressing and caring tone, “Babe, you ready for me to fuck you now?”  He repeated his gentle pressure sliding another inch or so inside me.

My head was rolling around as if drugged, and I quietly repeated my request, “Yes, but, please, use a condom.”  Again, he stopped allowing me to register his progress.

My ass felt so amazing.  Cy again in his caring quiet whisper asked, “Babe, you ready for me to fuck you?  You need to feel the power within you that you have over me.  You need to know how special you are to me.  You need that last small step taken to awaken to the beauty that you hold.  You need me to awaken the positive feelings in your body.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 23

PART 7

I was in a narcotic state of mind feeding on the so full sensation that I was having with Cy’s giant cock speared inside me.  “Yes, I need you to fuck me.  I need you to fuck me . . . now.”

“Babe, you want me to fuck you now?  Right now?” I heard Cy quickly ask.

“Yes.  Fuck me now,” I repeated with my head spinning full of cobwebs and conflicts.  I was in a turmoil but couldn’t let Cy change his mind just for a condom.

Cy began to ease his swollen delivery tube further inside me.  He was in no rush so that he would not shake me out of my now blissful trance.  At intervals along the way to total impalement, I felt sharp pain causing me to moan loudly halting his movement.  He allowed enough time for me to adjust to the discomfort before moving once more.  In the interim of time which was not long, Cy found his 10 ½ inch uncut cock fully encased by my ass.  My pheromones were wild!

I felt Cy’s hooded massive bratwurst begin to slide from me.  No more than 3 inches had been removed when I began feeling nakedly empty and began to whimper opening my eyes and raising my head.  Still more of the colossus slid out of me.  I whimpered plaintively trying to push back onto the receding cock.  Cy would have none of it using his hands on my hips to keep me in check.

My ass felt his oversized stopper of a mushroom head snuggle up to the inside of my entry hole halting Cy’s retreat.  I was almost in a frenzy by now at the vacant sensation.  My whines were seemingly ignored as Cy withheld himself from me driving up the demand in my brain.  He knew how to create a deep need to be occupied feeling in young men such as me.  When my benefactor was ready, he began once more filling the void that he had created.  Slowly at a snail’s pace I felt Cy’s monster sausage re-entering my ass.  Gone were the thoughts of a condom as he slid his raw now pinkish coloured boner inside me.  As he did, the pricks and slices that he had created with his brush oozed with my blood coating his manhood. 

Minutes passed before once more I felt that filled sensation from all of him being inside me.  I became sedated.  As we were conjoined via his tube, Cy flexed his cock to even greater girth causing me to verbally groan loudly with contentment.  Cy had to know the effect he had on men.  He was an expert, and I gave thanks for having met him.

All too soon, though, Cy began his withdrawal once more as I protested by using my sphincter as a trap.  I clamped down hard but could not overcome his power.  He continued his egress stopping as he had before.  He waited until my begging finally got the better of him, and he returned inside my ass pushing his jumbo middle leg deep.

I do not remember how many times Cy teased me in this fashion but I knew that time was passing.  Each time when he was barely in my ass I would whine, whimper, plangent, and bemoan my emptiness only to be delayed on his return inside me until he was ready to satisfy my sexual hunger and yearning.  This was all about his making me addicted to his powerful thrusting super piston.  Indeed, by the time this night was over, I would be a wreck in more ways than one.

And, then, my hunger began to be fed in earnest.  Cy became more generous with his powerful sex piston.  He began feeding a steady and consistent diet to my ass by not stopping on his inward or outward strokes.  He himself began moaning and told me how grateful he was to be allowed to do this for me.  He praised how my ass felt and lamented not having met me sooner as he slowly increased his tempo of fucking.  His words were heard but my brain was concentrating on the physical sensation I was feeling as the blockbuster uncut cock began to ravage my bleeding insides.  Still, there was the nagging issue of no condom which grew less with each in and out stroke of his god phallus.

More and more Cy revved up his powerful sex engine until soon he was punching inside me jarring my body with ever increasing pelvic slams as he kissed me again and again.  Minutes passed as my joy quickened at feeling his gut wrenching prick pulverizing me.  His hands now tightly held me for a greater purpose.  On and on I felt his cock perform a blitzkrieg attack on me until I was finally knocked back to reality on the battering slams I felt as Cy with a single purpose fucked my ass.  Still, he carried on his assault until I thought I could stand it no longer.

I rose upward off the bed and grabbed a handful of the sheets beneath me digging in my knees and hands.  Were it my head being so struck a concussion no doubt would have occurred.  With all the grit and determination I could muster I squeezed my sphincter as hard as I could clamping down on Cy’s cock as I pitched myself backwards as he barrelled forward.  Once, twice, three times I met his forward thrust with my rearward thrust.  Four, five, six, seven more times we collided in magnificent coupling.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Cy screamed then bit my neck as he battered his way deep inside me stopping as the ball nectar flowed so freely and abundantly from his piss slit flooding my insides like a tsunami.

PART 8

Cy continued to unleash more of his cum into my ass as he held his magnificent breeding tool deep inside me.  Each salvo created another heavy wave of his ball honey that flew through his blood engorged love shaft filling more of my intestine.  The thick coating of DNA reached several of the cuts and openings that Cy had made with his brush.  Infrequently but consistently, Cy would pull backwards on his toxic waste delivery system so that some of his poison swimmers would be spilled into unfettered areas then once more push forward smearing his juice waste into the open cuts assuring their absorption by his blood covered dispenser. 

He knew how to be as effective as he could.  Some info he had surmised based on what he had learned from the medical community.  He much later taught me his techniques and perfected skills.  My education would be complete in many ways but this education came without a degree.  All I cared about at this very moment was how he made me feel as he poured millions and millions of his man milk into my ass.  I was sweating, gasping for air, trembling, and feeling as if I had won a billion dollar lottery.  I was elated beyond description.

Cy carefully slid us down onto the mattress where he lay on top of me covering me; I felt to be in such a protective position.  He nuzzled my neck as he soothingly murmured into my ear, “Oh, Jason, you are so special.  You were great; I can’t believe that you have never been fucked before because of how well you took me.  I am positive . . . that this is the best fuck I have ever had.  You are so special to me letting me pop your man cherry.  I want so much to fuck you again and again and fill you full of my love juices.  You do want me to fuck you again, don’t you Jason?  Do you want me to positively fill you many times with my cum, baby?”  He accentuated each of his lines with licking my neck or ear.

I had never felt so complete, excited, sexually aroused, whole or wanted and was undoubtedly filled to an overflowing measure with addictive lust for this man.  In the recesses of my mind, I knew what we had done was wrong; oh, so very wrong.  I didn’t care.  This was Cy.  He had made everything so clear.  He had explained everything to me.  It was sensible.  He was so sure of himself.  Everything that he told me had been true.  I gathered my thoughts.

“Cy, I never imagined I could feel like this.  You have been so good to me.  If it were any other man but you, I would never have let him fuck me without a condom.  You have been so truthful to me explaining everything.  I am so grateful you are the man, who popped my cherry and took my virginity from me, no, I gave it to you willingly.  You feel so good inside me.  I want you to fuck me as much as you will and will never ask you to use a condom.  I know I can trust you.  You have had such a positive influence on me,” I whispered back to him.

“Oh, baby doll, you have no idea, Jason, how much you mean to me.  I want to breed you all day long and fill you full of my nut juices.  And, I want you to promise me always that when I do you will always lay on your stomach afterwards so that all of my cum will drain as far inside you as possible.  That way there is less chance that any of it will slip out of you.  I want us to be so very connected and joined together.  Right now I feel as if I’m in a holy place and want to worship you for what you have given me tonight,” he cooed into my ear.  “I have such positive thoughts about you and me right now.  Oh, such wonderful . . . thoughts . . . and all so very positive.”

Cy’s words wooed me into such a sense of loyalty and dependence.  I knew he would be in my life forever.  I took such comfort and felt so safe.  We lay there for a long time just basking in the afterglow of such a glorious sexual mating.  No doubt the actual deed that Cy had intended had been done.  Still, I was content and ready for more.

Soon, I felt an awakening inside me as Cy’s anal impaler began to stir stretching itself once more to its former great size.  We both began to follow the lead given us by his monster.  Our path was much the same only this time we lay on the bed.  This time Cy took a long time finishing our coupling ritual and filling me again with a huge load of his cum but he did.  There was more pain this time as the numbing agent had worn away I figured out later.  I was determined though not to make any utterance of discomfort.  In fact, by the time Cy was spraying his second load of toxic waste inside me, I was revelling in how the pain felt.  It acted as if an aphrodisiac to me.  What my brain told me was I needed Cy to fuck me and fill me with his wonderful jism.

When we finally separated and sat back against the wall on the bed, I was stunned and shocked to see that Cy’s cock was smeared with red streaks.  I looked panic stricken at him.  He wrapped his safe arms around me and assured me that everything was okay—I was okay.  That any time a cherry gets popped, there is a little blood.  He told me soothingly to trust him.  I did.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 21

PART 9

We left the room.  I followed Cy back to the entry counter.  I looked at the clock and discovered I had less than half an hour left of my eight hours.  I was shocked at how long Cy and I had been fucking.  Cy asked the clerk who had been covering for him if there was anything he needed to deal with and was told no.  Cy came back to my room with me where we stood inside my room holding each other until he told me to pack my things; I should go home.  I knew I would and got dressed.

Outside the bath house, we hailed a cab and soon were in my studio apartment.  I immediately got the money I was short at the bath house and offered it to Cy.  He laughed and told me he had more than been paid back.  It took a quick second to realize what he was referring to, and I deeply blushed and laughed.  He helped me open my Murphy bed.  I closed the blinds and draperies tightly as Cy stripped.  I followed suit, and we both climbed in bed where Cy held me tightly and kissed me repeatedly.  Then, he rolled me up on all fours, got behind me, and without any lube began to probe my ass with his tumescent uncut cock.

“Oh, Cy, we’re going to need some lube,” I said and winced.

“Naw.  This is part of the treatment, babe.  Lube should be created naturally.  Besides, there should be at least a little of that last cum load of mine still in you.  But, yeah, this time around Jason there will be some pain.  Your ass has dried up from the lube I used.  I guess you didn’t figure out I used a numbing agent to make things go easy for you the first time.  Babe, I promise if it becomes too painful, I will stop.  I mean totally stop . . . if you want me to.  I mean that,” he cooed at me soothing my nerves.  “You mean so much to me, and I feel so close to you.  You are very special to me, babe.  I have such positive thoughts about you . . . us . . . now.”

I heard his words as they fed me a dose of self confidence and pride at having done all that I had done.  I felt such a bond with Cy.  He made me feel safe and secure.  Still, I weighed his words especially the new information regarding a numbing agent.  No wonder I had not felt any pain.  I had been prepped.  Then, I remembered he had spread lube around deep inside me which must have contained the numbing agent.  He is so considerate and caring.  How had he remained single with him being so hot?  I could not believe that I was so lucky.  I finally turned my head around to him and conceded, “Okay.  You know what you’re doing.  I trust you.  If I doubt you ever again, tape my mouth closed.”

“Babe, you are in the hands of a man who knows exactly what he is doing to you.  You can be positive about that; I know I’m positive,” he said.  “But, just to keep you in the know, this time will hurt a lot more because I’m not using lube.  You have to work with me and trust me that you can work through the pain.  And, once it’s over, it’s over.  I’ll fuck you good and fill your ass once more with some more of that good protein rich special enhanced gravy of mine.  Your ass does love eating my gravy.  You love the idea of your ass eating my gravy, don’t you, babe?”

“You bet I do.  I’m positive I want you to fuck me and flood me with your special enhanced protein gravy.  I feel like I belong to you now,” I confessed.

“Oh, babe, just for that, I’ll give you a little starter lick so you’ll have at least a little spit to ease me inside you,” Cy admitted.  He crept backwards and lowered his face to my ass and began eating my hole driving me wild as he wetted the area.  He soon returned behind me and began to push inward.  My world became surreal once more. 

The pressure mounted as did the pain level, then, Cy’s titan hooded joystick popped through my sphincter.  I did cry out rising upright pushing my back against his chest.  Cy wrapped his arms around me holding me tight as I clamped my mouth together whining and screaming in my throat.  He held me tight to keep me impaled as I struggled.  Time passed and the pain eased to nothing; I resumed my 4-stance.  I commanded my brain to obey and ignore the pain that was coming and my ass to open up and let Cy inside. 

Much as he had done the first time, Cy jerked himself an inch or two at a time creating another wave of pain which I fought off until at last once more I was filled with the heavenly full feeling of Cy’s majestic 10 ½ inch cock inserted in my ass.  This time though he did not wait for me to accommodate him but went right to full length body-jarring piston strokes in and out scraping my insides raw as he re-opened some of his cuts and abrasions which coated his turgid one-eyed trouser snake.  He rammed inward harder it seemed to me than he had before, but I didn’t care.  This was Cy; I accepted his fucking no matter how I felt.  I belonged to him, and my ass did, too.

Cy fucked me a long time.  I know it was a long time because I knew what time it was when we got to my place.  It was now almost an hour and a half after that.  He had been fucking me for over forty-five minutes now, and I was in synch with him as I counter fucked down his shaft as he thrust forward.  I matched his violent forward thrust into my ass with an equal violent backward thrust onto his cock.  I needed his cum load in me where it belonged.  He wanted his cum in me as well.  We worked to reach that end.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” Cy screamed in his throat as he again flooded my ass with his globs of ball nectar.  I felt each salvo again as it flew through his cock slathering every part of my gut.  He pumped and pumped and pumped it felt like gallons into me until at last the pumping ebbed to a dribble.  He eased us down onto the mattress where he rested a long time before slowly pulling himself out of my ass.  I felt so alone and empty.

PART 10

“You stay there; don’t move,” I heard him command.  He slipped off the bed and went over to his clothes retrieving something from a bag.  I watched carefully as he rubbed something on the item.  He returned to the bed and held out to me what looked like a big wedge of something.  “This is a butt plug for you.  I can’t keep using my cock as one, and you know how I feel about your losing my cum.  Pull your ass cheeks open,” he said.  Without hesitating, I complied.  I felt the tip touch my hole.  I could tell there was lube on the butt plug as I felt Cy smearing it around the area.  I dismissed as irrelevant the fact that he had lube but didn’t use it with me.  Cy had already explained why.  I would not question him.  He knew what was best for me.  Still . . .

“Take a deep breath; let it out; another in; out; in; out; in; let about half out and hold it,” Cy said flatly.  I obeyed.  He shoved inward and twisted the butt plug until the entire mass was seated.  I jerked violently but held my cheeks open and choked off all sounds.  “There.  Now, we have you all set for that latest load to stay in you.  You do want to keep my loads, don’t you, babe?  It means so much to me,” Cy almost whimpered.

“Cy, I’ll take all the cum loads you give me and will never get rid of them if that is what you want,” I said sincerely as I turned around now to look at him.  Even though I had tried to make the room as dark as I could there still was light coming in allowing me to see this wonderful kind man.  My eyes dropped once more to his cock which now was covered in even more blood.  My eyes quickly snapped upward questioningly to him.

“Babe, I want to fill that beautiful wonderful ass of yours all the time . . . and will every chance I get.  Don’t worry about the blood.  You’re okay.  You know you can trust me.  I’d tell you if anything was wrong wouldn’t I?” Cy asked in such a sincere and soothing voice touching me gently as he spoke.  We looked at each other, and then he leaned in and kissed me deeply.  We pulled apart, and Cy lay down on his back.  “Since it bothers you so much, babe, why not do something about it?  Why don’t you go down and clean off my cock?”

I looked at Cy then his bloody cock and back to Cy.  My mind was blank.  Was he serious?  I hesitated only for the briefest of time before moving between his legs and devouring as much of his cock as I could.  My tongue and mouth laboured on cleaning the dry and drying blood off his cock.  My Cy was going to be clean again soon; I would see to that; it was my job.  Soon, no trace was left of any blood.  He smiled at me and motioned me to join him which I did.  We got beneath a cover, and I snuggled into him as he wrapped his protective left arm around me.  We slept for hours.

I felt a movement and opened my eyes finding Cy slipping his arm out from beneath me.  He got out of bed and strode to the bathroom where I could hear a strong stream of piss landing in the toilet.  I got out of bed and followed him standing near him until he finished.  He turned to leave, but I blocked his way by kneeling in front of him.  I looked up, picked up his lazing colossus, and stuffed it in my mouth tonguing it and especially the piss slit.  I made sure there was no remnant of any piss.  I released his tube steak and stood.  He kissed me and went back to bed.  I urinated, flushed, and returned to bed also.

It was 2:14.  Cy told me he needed to get something to eat.  We got dressed and went out to a place he knew that wasn’t too far.  We got back about 4:00.  Cy had me to go with the butt plug still in my ass—just to be sure I didn’t leak.  When we got back we climbed on the bed and began making out with great long deep kisses.  Soon, Cy had me in my 4-stance and slowly pulled out the plug tossing it on the foot of the bed.  He pushed his limp cock in my ass inching it inward slowly.  The more he got in me the harder he got until once more he was at full attention.

Cy rode my ass harder than ever.  I revelled in the feeling of his giant phallus taking command of my ass.  We continued fucking at what had become a standard almost violent scene to which I gave full consent.  He fucked me for over a half an hour before he cried out and filled me with another of his wonderful cum loads which seemed to go on forever.  We eased down onto the mattress as usual with him remaining inside me.  We lay there recuperating when in the midst of our rest time a warm feeling spread throughout going deeper and deeper in me.  I lay there and said nothing until it dawned on me that Cy was using me as a urinal.  Now, I loved his piss, too.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19