Positively on My Own

This is so sexy, I feel just like this guy. I always find myself telling any top man that I'll take and do anything he wants me to. We're here to serve, after all. And taking toxic loads is such a huge bonus! I hope he starts letting other poz guys at the bathhouse load him up, too.

PART 11

We lay for a bit more before Cy very, very slowly began pulling his cock out of my ass.  When free, Cy lay beside me as I stayed on my stomach but turned my head to face him.  We looked at each other.  I was the luckiest 19 year old that ever lived.  In less than a day of moving into my new studio, I had met a hot hunk of a man who was so totally honest with me, and I was convinced that he genuinely really liked and cared for me.  I suddenly remembered myself and in a flash rushed down to Cy’s cock and bathed it clean before returning to lie on my stomach.

“I have to go, babe.  I need to stop by my place to take care of a couple of things before going to work tonight.  I’m on tonight from 9:00 until 5:00.  You will be coming back, I hope,” Cy said.

“If you’re working, what’s the point of my being there?  I don’t want to be possessive but you’ve spoiled me,” I chuckled lightly giving Cy a longing look I had not intended.

“Oh, well, when you’re the manager, perks come with the job,” he grinned his toothy white smile at me as his eyes twinkled.  “Besides, you need to experiment with other men.  Not just any man though.  Just special men like me who are positive about life.  Special men who can teach you things about taking control of your life and turning it into a positive one where you can charge out into the world and change men in it.”  Our eyes met, and I felt as if I were being hypnotized. 

“Of course, babe, you are so very special to me; you know I would never abandon you,” Cy whispered dreamily.  “But, you should be willing to learn from other men I know who have their own special . . . talent . . . to teach you.  Would you want to do that, babe?  Would you want to do that for me, Jason?  You know I wouldn’t suggest it unless it really meant a lot to me.”  Cy said the last so very slow as he lowered his head averting his eyes from me.  Again, I felt drugged and horrid for almost outright defying the man who had spent so much time teaching me and taking me under his wing for protection and safety.  I was so crestfallen with myself at my selfishness.

“Cy, you know I will be there if you want me there.  I always want to do what you want me to do.  No, I will do whatever you tell me.  You mean so much to me and have been so good to me I will never be able to repay you,” I said eagerly needing his approval.

That narcotic loaded smile beamed at me as Cy raised his head.  He reached over and kissed me so tenderly and long using his hands to pull our two bodies together in an embrace of passion.  My brain now screamed at me to slow down, but my emotions brushed them aside like trash.  I would do whatever Cy told me to do.  I reminded myself not to question him.  He was safe.

Cy slowly pulled away, looked deeply into my eyes, and then began to get off the bed.  I followed.  He stretched and headed to the bath room stopping.  He turned back grinning like a Cheshire cat.  I looked at him and saw a god.  I was missing him already and yet he still stood here in my apartment in all his naked glory.  Da Vinci should have been around to make a life-size statue of him.  My head swooned.  Cy continued to stand there until at long last my stupid brain awoke me to what was expected of me.

I almost ran to him.  I looked up at him and said nothing.  I knelt obediently lifting his life-giving disbursement tube to my mouth where I stuffed it in gently closing my lips all around to seal my mouth.  My hand helped to keep me steady.  I turned my eyes upward and waited.  Cy looked down smiling.  I could see all the way to Olympus; Zeus had been replaced.  There was a new main god in charge.

A warm trickle of water found its way into my mouth and continued until I got my rhythm going of how to fill my mouth and swallow.  I never took my eyes from Cy’s.  My learning was quick and Cy began to let his flow increase.  My game was upped to meet his pace.  I felt overwhelmed a couple of times but kept at my duty until finally there was no more.  I worshipped and cleaned Cy’s cock gently removing it easing it down until it was peacefully resting in front of his two regal orbs of manly authority.

Cy pulled me up and kissed me sweetly.  He then pushed me toward the bath room spanking my ass telling me to go and piss.  I dutifully complied.  When I returned, he was dressed and waiting by the door.

“Jason, babe, are you sure you want other men to teach you things that I don’t have the ability to do,” Cy asked.

“Cy, I will do whatever you tell me.  I will not question you or your motives.  You know how I feel about you.  You’ve changed me in a major way already.  I mean what I say; I won’t question or doubt you in anything you tell me to do.”

He looked at me briefly and issued his orders, “Then, bathe and clean yourself extra deep.  Be back at 9:30 sharp.  I’ll have everything set for you.  Bring your ID and apartment key.  You won’t need anything else.  I’ll have everything for you.  Wear what you did last night and nothing more.  Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I said.

He looked at me and smiled, kissed me squeezing my ass at the same time, and left.

PART 12

I arrived precisely at 9:15.  Cy looked up as he finished with a customer and waved me around the line causing some grumbling.  He took my ID and key putting them in his pocket.  He had a room key, 2 towels, a padlock with a key, and told me to follow him.  We quickly got to room 11 and entered.  Cy hugged me closely and kissed me deeply.  “How’s my babe,” he asked beaming at me.

“I’m doing just great, now,” I responded.  “ I, uh, missed you today.”

“Good.  I’ve got things set for you for tonight.  Remember your promise not to question what I set in motion for you.  Strip and give me your clothes; keep your jock.  I’ll put everything in your locker.  You can do whatever you want until 10; you must be back here in this room at 10 with the door open because your first trainer tonight will be here then,” he said.

I hesitated but then quickly stripped.  Cy gave me a small bottle of lube and the room key, kissed me again, and was gone.  I stood there wondering what was happening; then, I opened the door and walked out.  I walked the floors and found two different men whom I sucked and swallowed their loads before returning to my room.  I arrived about three minutes before my first trainer.

He walked to the door filling it with his body.  He was 6 feet, probably 180 pounds, hairy arms and legs, short hair on his head that fed down onto his face, chiselled body of muscles, and the most notable seen fact was he was a black man.  He told me he was sent by Cy to train me in his specialty.  He pointed to the sling; I presumed I was to get in it and did so with some difficulty since I had never been in such a contraption.  While I struggled with my assignment, he closed the door and made sure the sliding window panel was closed.  He set a small bag on the bed behind him, checked my position adjusting it, then, he strapped my wrists and ankles securely.

I was excited, afraid, and every emotion in between.  I did not question him but merely obeyed as that is what Cy wanted me to do.  He turned back to the bag removing a modified respirator mask.  He held it up for me to see and walked to my head placing it on me.  He adjusted the straps so that it fit tight around my face.  I had a clear view of everything because of the huge face piece lens.

The guy took out a bottle and cotton; unscrewed the end on the tube to the mask; dipped cotton in the bottle; stuffed cotton in the tube; capped it.  He laid the tube on my chest turning a valve.  I smelled something and kept breathing; soon I was dizzy.  I watched him turn a knob and felt fresh air.  He alternated doing this as I got used to the smell.  I kept getting higher and real woozy.  Then, without warning, I felt a sharp jolt of pain as my ass collided with something.  I looked down and found he had just rammed his cock deep in my ass.

He smiled at me with such an evil grin.  He knew something that I didn’t know.  I tried to think of what it could be but the aroma kept my thoughts from forming.  Then, the earthquake struck and everything began to shake.  I looked around as my head reeled from the aroma that kept being fed to me.  I would about pass out and then just before I did I could breathe fresh air once more.  All the while the tremors of the earthquake rattled everything in the room. 

In reality, my trainer was fucking me with his 9 inch black cock and making sure he buried it deep inside me.  He kept fucking even when he saw the telltale signs of blood on his cock from where he had used the brush Cy had given him to use.  I began to lay my head back totally unconcerned and smiled at how I was feeling both my head and my ass.  I wasn’t filled like I was with Cy but this man was shredding any possible last vestiges of my virginity. 

I realized this was what Cy wanted for me to learn and experience.  How I longed for him but pushed him out of my mind and focused on this black man who was tearing me up.  I began to encourage him through my fog.  I yelled for him to fuck me harder and deeper.  I tried to push my ass back onto his cock with very little success.  My air and odor concentration continued to alternate keeping me messed up.  I loved it.  Still, I screamed for him to fuck me more.

Peace.  Tranquillity.  Stillness.  Serenity.  I was jolted back to reality by the sudden and rapid cessation of my earthquake.  I struggled but finally focused on the man who was fucking me.  He stood between my legs in sheer rapture as his cock delivered his nut butter deep inside me.  I watched him as no doubt millions and millions of his wriggling sperm gushed out of his piss slit and into my body. 

My brain seized on the thought and flooded me with endorphins.  I felt my cock rising up; I looked down at it.  From the deepest of my depths, there came a gush of my own seed that flew up and out of my cock spraying like Ol’ Faithful in Yellowstone.  I screamed as my geyser continued to coat the room causing the cock in my ass to begin a second flooding because of my flexing sphincter.  When it all was finally over, the two of us looked as if we had just exited the steam room and were totally exhausted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20
  • Thanks 1

PART 13

The black man had just finished packing his bag when there was a knock at the door.  He opened it greeting someone.  The door closed, and I got to see my new trainer sent from Cy.

He stood about my height and maybe weighed 165 pounds.  He had blue eyes and brown hair.  He was clean shaven and no hair on his chest.  He set his bag down opening it and removing items laying them on the bed where I couldn’t see them.  He came over to my head leaning down whispering in my ear that he had been sent by Cy.  He told me that Cy was positive that I would not object to his work.  He said that Cy gave him his word that I would not make any sound or object to anything that he did to me.  He asked if Cy was correct?

I studied the face of the man in front of me.  Cy knew I was here.  I trusted Cy.  Cy wouldn’t let just any man do anything to harm me.  He knew this man and trusted him.  I looked up into his face and told him Cy was correct.  I did not object to his work whatever it was and would not make any sound.  He patted me on my chest.

His first trip to his bag and back to me resulted in clamps being put on my nipples.  I yelped a little at the shock of the first and broke out in a sweat as I shook my head left to right.  The second clamp was eased onto my second nipple.  I was still panting heavily but that abated in time.

The second trip back ended with him grabbing my balls and pulling them down away from my body.  He slipped something around them, and I heard snaps being clicked.  I watched as he attached two weights to whatever it was.  He carefully lifted the weights over each side of the sling allowing each to play out the full length of the cord holding them.  My balls jerked upward and strained causing a tingling sensation.  I looked at him, nodded, and smiled.

He reminded me that he was here at Cy’s request and that I had agreed to no noise.  Cy’s reputation hung in the balance of my reaction to my training.  I nodded my head again wondering still why it was that Cy wanted me to do all this.  I would have been quite content to have just him to fuck me.  It would have been so much better as I wouldn’t have to worry about other men and what I might get unwanted from them.  But, it was Cy who wanted me to do this.  Once more I looked at the man in charge, smiled, and shook my head in consent as I steeled myself for whatever might be coming.

WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  My body stiffened with each strike of the paddle on my ass.  I was as tense as I possibly could get and my ass was on fire.  I felt a great struggle as the man attempted to stuff a dildo in my ass.  It took some time to relax and when I did I whimpered loudly as a long dildo was rammed deep inside me without the benefit of any lube.  Tears were running down my cheeks by this time.  I thought of Cy and remembered my promise to him to always do whatever he wanted me to do.  This was what Cy wanted me to do:  I was resolved to finish this training.

WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  With each smack of the paddle, the dildo was driven hard into my ass.  I twisted and turned in the sling as best I could but to no avail since I was strapped in.  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  WHACK!  Tears rolled down my cheeks now abundantly.  I began to doubt I could do this as I began a high-pitched whine of pain acknowledgement.

A hand rubbed over my cheeks.  I jerked at the touch.  I felt a hand fumbling around with the dildo which was yanked out of my ass unceremoniously.  I tensed again stiffly as a deep guttural howl eventually died in my throat.  I collapsed on the sling in great pain.

As I lay recuperating and gasping for air, once more the dildo was plunged full length into my ass.  There was the same pain as before but my body only half jerked in resistance.  Again, the dildo was yanked out of my ass causing me to barely stir.  For the next several minutes, my teacher repeated the process of shoving in my ass the dildo and yanking it back out once more.  I was aware of the violence and as more of it was foisted on my body I focused my brain on Cy.  My brain began a mantra:  anything for Cy.  I repeated it over and over and over and over.

Then, it all stopped.  I heard what had to be the dildo hitting the bed.  I felt the device around my balls with the weights removed as well as the clamps on my nipples.  Sharp pain emanated from my balls and especially from my nipples.  I sighed deeply with each removal as my body trembled at the release and relief.

I lay in the sling in quiet reflection for several minutes as I heard the man packing his bag.  Then, in a swift entry, I felt his hard cock bury itself deep inside me stretching my ass wider than it had ever been.  I looked up to see his grinning face with his wide eyes looking at me as he grabbed my hips and began fucking me wildly.

I looked at him and began growling for him to fuck me.  He began a maddening pace of in and out of my aching sore ass.  The chains rattled wildly as I now screamed for him to fuck me which he did.  But, all too soon he began to growl loudly and slammed inside me deeply unleashing his torrent of ball juices.  No doubt millions and millions of sperm now flowed freely from deep within his body to deep into the shadowy recesses of my own body.

PART 14

After my ass beater left me and leaving the door open, I found my heart pounding in my chest from the force of the paddling and his fucking me.  I closed my eyes and reflected on what all had happened to me since my parents had left me alone in Chicago.  My thoughts always went back to Cy and what he had talked me into doing.  No, that’s not fair.  Cy didn’t talk me into anything.  I willingly agreed to do everything; I had told Cy as much.  I just didn’t know it was going to include all of what had been occurring tonight.  I was conflicted big time, but I also knew I wanted to do everything Cy asked of me.

I mean I was okay with Cy fucking me without a condom; well, sort of okay with it.  I knew I could trust him.  He had that hypnotic look that I just had to agree to do whatever he wanted.  I was sure that he really cared about me.  But, these two men who had just spent time training me for . . . well, I wasn’t sure what.  But, Cy had said they were okay, so, they were okay.  Period.

About that time in my rehash of events, the door pushed open and in walked a guy I had to look at real close.  I finally realised he was a Latino.  He stood about 5 foot 4 inches, brown eyes, black hair, clean shaven with a slight stubble on further notice, and no hair on his torso.  He introduced himself as Jo Jo and had been sent by Cy to do some training.  I told him I was Jason.  Jo Jo told me to relax that he would not hurt me.  He closed the door.  It dawned on me that Jo Jo had introduced himself whereas the first two men had not.  I wondered if I should be concerned.

I had not noticed that Jo Jo had brought a stool with him until I heard it being settled on the floor.  Jo Jo sat on it.  I heard something being opened.  A thick blob of something was pushed onto my ass hole.  It was cool.  I felt Jo Jo pushing the blob into my ass which still smarted from the paddling I had received.  He tried several different ways to get the stuff in my ass.  I realized that it must be some sort of lube as it felt greasy.  Jo Jo began working his fingers in my ass which hurt still.  He was very good at getting this lube in my ass.  I did finally lay back and began to relax as what he was doing felt sort of good.

Jo Jo began fingering my ass hole.  He told me that it looked and felt like I had been fucked a lot.  I told him that in reality I had begun being fucked just yesterday.  He stopped fingering my hole and told me he was surprised.  I finally began to tell him about the trainer who had worked on me just before him.  I told him everything including the dildo shoved in my ass and being paddled with it in me.  Jo Jo never commented but began fingering me once more but kept adding more fingers as he plied away on my ass.

In no time, I felt a strong force trying to enter my ass.  I tensed and began to groan.  Jo Jo told me just to relax; he wasn’t going to hurt me; Cy had told him not to hurt me.  I suppose to make me compliant he told me to think of the training as if Cy were doing it himself.  He—Jo Jo—was just a proxy since Cy was working.  I thought about that and resolved to focus on Cy.

Jo Jo continued to calmly talk with me encouraging me to work with him so that Cy would be very pleased with his progress.  He was very upbeat as he worked on my ass non-stop.  It rattled my brain a bit when I finally realized that it was Jo Jo’s fingers that he was trying to push into my ass.  In a final determination, I screamed at my brain to accept what Jo Jo was doing to my ass and to let his hand slide inside me.

Like magic on the third attempt after my chastising my brain, I felt a shockwave of pain course through my body as my ass hole opened up and I felt Jo Jo’s small hand slide inside me.  My throat caught a guttural howl as my sphincter clamped down on the wrist now holding still while in my ass.  Jo Jo sharply told me to breathe through my mouth and pant like a dog.  I complied.

Time passed as usual as the pain which I had never felt before ravaged my body causing me to shake violently as I lay restrained in the sling.  I believed I was going to die.  Multiple minutes passed until exhaustion set in on my body and brain.  The sound of the rattling chains grew less as the pain in my ass soothed itself.  Jo Jo sat quietly and patiently until my acceptance of his hand in my ass.

Jo Jo knew when he could begin the real training and did so.  Though there was pain it was not as bad as I had made it out to be.  It was more of the surprise if not astonishment that such a feat could be done than real pain.  Sweat poured off my body as Jo Jo encouraged me telling me how Cy would be so positively pleased at my accomplishment.  Jo Jo slowly pushed his hand further into my body until he reached his mid forearm telling me where he was.  I then felt him withdrawing his arm until his wrist was once more at my opening.

We rested for a bit and then Jo Jo began once more to enter my body pushing his hand further and further.  A dozen times he slowly pushed his arm into me, and a dozen times he slowly pulled his arm out of me.  I felt him gently turning and twisting arm until the thickness of his palm popped out of my sphincter followed by his fingers.  I was tired and drenched in sweat by happy that I would so positively please Cy.

I looked up to see Jo Jo wiping his hand and arm with a towel.  He then used the towel to wipe my ass.  He patted my inner thigh as he inserted something which pricked me as it entered.  No doubt this device was what Cy had used on me.  After withdrawing it from my ass, Jo Jo stood on the stool and inserted his cock where he fucked me several minutes and finally with no sound at all slammed his cock deep inside me and began shooting his load of cum.  I looked deeply into Jo Jo’s shining dark brown eyes nodded and smiled at him.  As he was pulling his softening cock from my ass, there was a knock on the door.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

PART 15

I heard Cy greet Jo Jo.  They stepped outside the room and closed the door.  I tried listening to their conversation but to no avail.  Besides, I was trying to re-hash everything that had happened to me in the last few hours.  In the midst of my review, I suddenly freaked at what I had done:  allowed Cy to fuck me without a condom and unload his cum in my ass on numerous occasions; an unknown black man who had kept me high on something and had also fucked me without a condom shooting his cum in my ass; let some white guy torture me especially with a dildo that he paddled hard and then fucked me and filled me with his cum; and, now, some Latino guy named Jo Jo who had shoved his hand and forearm in my ass and eventually fucked a load of his cum in me.  What the hell was wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!?!  I began to hyperventilate and began to make some screeching noises as my panic level grew.

Cy hurriedly pushed open the door closing it quickly behind him.  He reached for me quickly holding me as best he could as he hushed and consoled me.  He kept calling me babe and Jason and asking what was wrong.  I couldn’t talk but only continued with my panic state for a few more minutes.  Cy’s presence and voice began to calm me lasting a few minutes more.  The last vestiges and images of what I had done left my mind as I focused on Cy.

I whispered to him that I had become upset over what I had done since meeting him.  I poured out my fears.  Cy knew exactly what I needed and began soothingly to talk to me in his hypnotic voice assuring me that he was positive that I knew what I was doing and that he was positive that I was okay.  He told me how proud he was of me for agreeing to the training and how well I had done.  He explained he had to have the other men to train me as they had the expertise that he didn’t and he was positive that I would enjoy everything that they had done to me.  He began to push me on making a decision as to whether or not that I had indeed enjoyed everything after I had learned to enjoy myself.  He had me to think about everything now that he was there holding me.  Then, he asked me to think once more and decide if I was positive that I had enjoyed the training or if I was positive that I had not enjoyed it.

My arms longed to wrap around Cy’s neck for comfort but instead contented myself with looking deep into his eyes as he smiled down at me.  In an epiphany, I realized that Cy was sincere about not having the skill to do what the three men had done to me.  I realized also that this was something that Cy wanted to see me doing.  I was to become some sort of actor on a stage somewhere so that Cy could get excited being a voyeur.  I knew that at some time in the future Cy would arrange all of this to happen again, but he would be there to watch me.  I remembered my vow to him and repeated it with absolute conviction:  I would do anything that Cy wanted me to do no matter what it was.

“Jason, babe, you make me so proud and you do me such an honour for trusting me on all this,” Cy whispered addictively in my ear.  “I am positive . . . absolutely positive . . . that you are becoming as positive as I am.  By the end of my shift, there is no doubt that you will be as positive as I am.  We’ve known each other so short of a time but I feel so close to you as if you were a part of me in some way.  I want so much to be a part of you . . . in a positive way.  I want to be such a big positive influence on you.”

Cy’s narcotic words whirled around in my head.  I had a flashback when I first saw Cy last night.  He looked up at me and smiled that bewitching big grin of his that mesmerised me and left me flustered.  His strength drew me to him as if he had a great purpose.  I knew I had a great purpose last night:  explore this bath house and my sexuality which had been suppressed for so long.  I looked up at Cy and as I nodded consent said, “I want to be as positive as you, Cy.  Make sure I become as positive as you.  I need you to be a part of me forever.”

Cy kissed me lightly as he released his hold on me.  He walked to the end of the sling where he stood looking down at me as he lined his thick cock up with my sore and loose hole.  He had no lube but slid inside me slowly creating a great deal of friction.  I was uncomfortable but I made no outward sign of my pain.  It seemed like hours before Cy was fully balls deep in me.  He gently grasped my nipples and began squeezing as he now withdrew his fully erect phallus.  I jerked at his fingers on my still sore nipples.  He began to piston his cock in and out until his speed and depth grew to such intensity that he released my nipples and began pounding until he yelled and slammed deep flooding me again.

PART 16

Cy stood between my legs and trembled as the last of his cum deposit flowed into my willing ass.  I looked at Cy and smiled weakly.  He leaned over me to kiss me as his deflated cock slowly slipped out of my ass.  I whispered to him, “Whatever you want . . . anything you tell me to do . . . all you have to do is tell me . . . I won’t say no to you . . . I need you . . . I want you to be a part of me always.”

Cy winked at me and smiled that infectious white toothy grin I knew him for.  I was smitten with him.  The last of his cock slid out of my ass; I felt some liquid flow out as well but I didn’t care.  Cy walked to my side and bent down kissing me several times.  I knew I belonged to Cy.  I knew he cared for me a great deal.  I had figured out that Cy wanted me to “catch up” with him on different sexual appetites that he had and he wanted me to enjoy them as much as he did.  From his fucking me, I knew I had passed the test he had laid out for me without telling me it was a test.  I was renewed with energy now.

“Jason, babe, are you sure you will do whatever I tell you to do?  No questions asked?  Never contradict me?  Never say ‘no’ to me?” Cy cooed at me.  “You don’t realize that already I am a part of you forever.  Yeah, I’m . . . definitely . . . positive . . . that I am a part of you forever.”  He kissed me gently.

“Cy, I promise; I really do promise,” I whispered up to him with longing eyes.

Cy began to unbuckle my restraints.  He helped me out of the sling where I had been for almost five hours.  He worked with me to regain my circulation.  At last we sat on the bed with Cy’s arm around me.  We sat in silence for a long time.  I partially stood then knelt on the floor facing Cy.  I looked up into his face with no innocence.  I looked for a very long time as my brain raced through everything that I had done and most importantly everything that Cy had said to me.  My thoughts began to focus on how Cy had phrased everything.

“You . . . fucked me . . . without . . . a condom . . . and . . . shot your cum . . . in my ass . . . many, many, many times,” I began.  “You . . . had . . . me . . . come here . . . tonight . . . to have . . . other men . . . do . . . the same . . . and to . . . do . . . other . . . things.”  I paused then went on more directly.  “Everything that you did . . . or arranged to do to me was to make me . . . HIV positive, wasn’t it?  You deliberately infected me and had other men to deliberately infect me.”  My face did not betray where I was coming from.  There was no anger or outrage or betrayal in my voice.

Cy looked into my face for an answer but found none.  He smiled cupping his big hands around my face leaning down to me.  “Yes, I fucked you without a condom and shot my cum in your ass many times.  I arranged for tonight to be sure that what I started got completed and that you converted.  When I saw you, I knew you were neg.  I knew also I had to fuck you and that meant you wouldn’t be neg after I did.  So, I had you set up tonight to make sure.”

We looked at each other saying nothing.  Nothing more needed to be said.  Cy released his hands from my face.  I slowly stood up and cautiously walked around the room.  I fingered the sling.  I walked back to the bed where Cy still sat.  I stood before him but not too close as I was still thinking about what Cy had finally admitted and that I had just realized moments before.

I leaned over grasping each of Cy’s knees in my hands.  I spread his legs and knelt between them.  I lifted his tumescent cock to my mouth where I swallowed it in its entirety.  I nursed and suckled on it until it began to grow and expand.  Not long I had to withdraw part of his cock from my mouth as it no longer would fit.  I made a mental note to learn to take it all.  When his cock had swollen to its largest size, I slid it carefully out of my mouth.

My head lifted upwards and looked deep into Cy’s eyes and said, “You are my guru; you are my most superior teacher.  I will follow you and learn everything that you tell me to learn.  I will do whatever you tell me to do.  I will not refuse you anything no matter the end result.  You are a part of me and always will be.  I will need more of you in me if I am to live.  I want . . . need to be HIV positive like you.”

Cy hung on every word that I said.  He looked at me closely.  He stood up lifting me off the floor.  He wrapped his big arms around me and hugged me tightly.  We kissed deeply and long.  When he pulled his lips from mine, he smiled once more at me causing a narcotic rush inside of me.

“From now until 5:00, you will kneel on that bed facing away from the door which will be left open.  Any man who enters the room may fuck you and cum in your ass.  Never look over your shoulder; you don’t care who he is or what he looks like.  You only care what I look like.  We are going on such a positive trip the likes of which no one will ever have.  I am going to get as many poz men as I can to breed your ass full of their venom.  But, I will always put the first poz load in you and the last poz load every day.” Cy said.

And, from that day until now which is four years later and I’m graduating tomorrow is how Cy turned me into a poz cum hungry bottom taking any cum in my ass.  I am so fortunate to have met Cy and to have an outlook on life that is so . . . positive.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 22
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...