My Idea of the perfect man and why I havent found him

I'll keep this sweet and simple, cus I don't know where I should post it.

I've written a story on here before but in truth I've only been with one man and it wasn't very good. Only one man, mostly due to the fact that I'm very picky and haven't met the perfect man yet.

I'm bisexual, for starters, but my idea of the perfect man involves being able to make me completely forget women exist with his cock and body.

My perfect man is an older muscle bear daddy who is almost twice my size, muscle and cock wise. For reference Im thin, 5ft6, and 130lbs, my cock is 7in and decently thick.

I've always dreamt of a huge hairy man picking me up and taking me to his place to make me his. Im talking built like a tank, covered in dark-hair all over, hung to god-like and life altering proportions and stamina that ensures your second ring will be grinded against and stretched for an entire night, dusk til dawn.

I want it hot, deep, raw and passionate to the point that trails of spit stretch from our lips on the rare occasion our tongues aren't wrapped around each other. So sweaty that our bodies seem to melt into each other.

I also want a daddy who will start this lovefest by having us 69, sloppily sucking and tongue-fucking each others cocks and asses. 

This is the experience I've always pined for, a perfect fuck with the perfect man, but I haven't found any in my area since I got curious 6 years ago. 

I've got a girlfriend now but if the perfect man comes along I might just forget she exists. 

How can I find him? Any ideas?

Oh and by "older" I mean 40s or 50s. A man moaning daddy for wouldn't feel weird lol

I'm also super tight and feel an older, more experienced man would be better at opening me up.

Brunettes and dark-hair men turn me on, I'm not into gingers silver foxs or black men too much either. Uncut cock creeps me out, I'd rather cut. 

As i said, Im very picky.

I've also tried Grindr, Adam4adam, growlr and craigslist but no one in my area fits the picky criteria.

Edited by TightTwinkCumslut

• Moderators

You may be having trouble because being a picky, demanding bottom is a turn off for a lot of tops. There are plenty of bottoms who will put out for them without the amount of hassle you are generating. 

Waiting for The 1 is a great way to never get laid. My advice would be to try putting ou for some 0.8s or 0.74s o even 0.62s.  You may find that after a good hard ride that you are willing to round them up to 1.

• Upvote 2

You will probably be looking for Mr. Perfect for the rest of your life and by that time you are no longer a son but a daddy yourself. If he exists he may very well live in France. As @drscorpio says, settle for less than the perfect 10. You have been with only one man, try to get more experience, tops will like you for it more. And one of those may turn out to be one you are perfect match for even if he doesn't equal the picture in your head.

• Upvote 1

I get that I'll never find the perfect man but you cannot possibly tell me that a hung, at least physically fit, daddy is an unrealistic desire. 

I'm also not into the complete and total submission thing.

More than anything I would just like a thick cock and some passion. The first guy only lost points because he wouldn't let me suck his cock, what is that shit? Lol I get not wanting to suck me off but I'd like to taste you before I take you if that makes sense. 

I don't get as specific in my profiles on all the apps as I did above, thatd be suicide lol, I usually just say that Im looking for a hung daddy. The problem comes when guys my age or younger start messaging me. I got a message from a gorgeous daddy with the whole package and we talked for a couple days but then he deleted his account :/

I'd be perfectly content if it were older men replying and no flakes but sadly its young guys and flakes.

Im not like a major size-queen either, Im tiny, a big cock to me is like 7.5in or bigger. Thickness could change that though, first guy was slightly shorter than me but larger and heavier. 

I also change my mind about black men for unspecific reasons that have nothing to do with a tumblr i found earlier or the soaked patch growing on my pants 

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I think it's a fantasy and you should be more realistic. A lot of guys would love that, Hell a lot of women would too. You got to realize that pretty much no one (super small percent) actually look like that and an even smaller percent are gonna fit what you want. Be more down to earth and play the field. You may find your Prince Charming sooner than you think.

you're looking for the perfect top. are you the perfect bottom?

I'd guess no. by your own admission you're picky, demanding, you have a girlfriend and you don't put out.  what did you expect to attract when that's your bait?

'daddy' is as much a state of mind and a type of energy as it is a set of stats. so is 'boy.'  I know 25yo daddies in amazing relationships with 45yo boys.

my advice? be more specific, not less. let them know that you're inexperienced and need to grow, and this is who you're looking for, and also state that in the meantime you'd appreciate learning from older, experienced tops. 

there's nothing wrong with having an idea of what you want. but don't let that fantasy crowd out the reality of what's currently available.

• Upvote 1

there's absolutely nothing wrong with fantasizing about the perfect man. mine is a marine drill instructor with a phd in interior design who can write prescriptions.

but you're looking for yours in reality, and I wonder if you've ever stopped to wonder why you want the characteristics that you crave.

older than you. taller than you. more muscular than you. hairier than you. hung bigger than you. top.

why?

my snap judgment is that these are all stereotypically hypermasculine. do you feel like you're not a real man, that you can only be one by proxy?  maleness isn't delivered by injection; you can't get it by taking loads.

you're a man because you have a penis. what that means to you and how you express it is up to you.

seems to me that you want a man to do all of the work for you, to magically appear and through the sheer force of his magic cock turn you into what you think you want to be. not gonna happen.

if you want to be a world-class bottom, you've got to embrace your anus chakra and wake it up. you have lube and fingers, and toys are readily available. grease up and say hello to your outer ring and prostate. you'll be glad you did. and when you're ready, find a guy who meets half of your requirements and invite him to play in you.  then find another guy who meets the other half, and repeat.

what strikes me the most is that you want a guy who will make you forget about women. that's a huge warning bell right there. accept who you are. don't wait for a fantasy to make it all better. you should end it with the girlfriend. you're using her for social cover and fantasizing about something she can never be. not fair to her or you.

the only man with the power to change you is you. I know you're young, this is all new to you, and you don't seem to be good at introspection and self-awareness yet. give yourself permission to grow, to take it one step at a time, to have experiences that are not perfect, to ask questions, to think through answers, to enjoy the reality of your journey instead of pining over an unmanifested fantasy. 

someday you'll realize that you didn't need a pretend stud to turn you into the man you always wanted to be, that you did it all by yourself and it was better than you ever imagined.

• Upvote 4

I understand where you are coming from. I was in an awful 4 year relationship with a guy who could be so wonderful but his alcohol abuse ultimately ruined him and assured that if i ever have a partner again it will be alcohol/drug free jock like me that's into fitness and muscle growth, understands monogamy is mentally and physically unhealthy and that sex  is the ultimate male sport. He must be comfortable going to sex clubs and indulging the way males should and get off on how much use his partner gets just as i will get off on seeing him breed others.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I agree totally with einathens. You are using your girlfriend as a cover for your growing homosexuality and that isn't fair to her or yourself. You should break up with her and embrace your homosexuality and see where that takes you. Normally I wouldn't say this but when you fantasize about a man who will "make you forget about women", You are well past the line of being bisexual. Just accept it and you'll find life is that much better for it.