My Favorite Dealer

SlampaBay

*My first story here. Mostly true, I think, but I was so high l can't be sure. So I'm posting it here. Hope it amuses...

My favorite dealer is from a few years back when I spent 4 months in New Orleans. I'd only slammed few times by then and it'd been several months since then. I was bartending part time to keep busy and as a way to meet people. One guy who became a regular for me was a real hot late-30's slim tattooed shaved-head dealer who lived across the street from the bar in The French Quarter. 

When I was needing supplies I'd stop at his place after my shift where I'd hang out do we got to know each other a bit. I could sort of tell I wasn't his type. But we got along well enough for him to admit his favorite scene was to get a straight customer high enough that he'd let the dealer fuck him. He told me many stories of his successes but he had one new customer that he hadn't been able to close the deal with yet.

The guy was our age, dark, hairy, a delivery man for a beer company and straight. Married-with-a-kid-and-another-one-on-the-way straight. But the guy liked his Tina and would hang out for hours getting high and pawing his crotch every time he made buy. It was driving my pal crazy; he was sure he could get into the guy's shorts with a bit of help. I told him an idea that might just get him over the hump and into his hole. And it worked out pretty well.

The hottie usually stopped by when his last shift of the week was over, early afternoon on Thursdays. My shift was done at 1pm that day (New Orleans hours) which gave me an hour to get myself ready. By the time he walked in I was already half naked, on my knees and sucking my bud's cock. The guy didn't seem turned off or even too surprised. He just did his business and asked if he could hang a bit and blow some clouds, which is exactly what we hoped for. The guys kept chatting, I kept sucking and we all kept smoking. My pal kind of hinted that I was a bit of a Tina whore who earned my way by entertaining the dealer anyway he wanted. After a bit the dealer slid his hand down my spine to my butthole and started to finger me. Then he took a big rock and slipped it up my hole.

The new guy hadn't ever seen a booty bump before but from the sound of it he was unzipping his fly in his excitement. In fact my dealer had me taking his shorts off while I kept sucking him but I got a good look at the guy across the room on the couch. 7" uncut, thick, hairy and juicy. The guy's eyes were black and laser-focused on us, especially when my pal turned around and buried my face in his ass. Well the newbie went nuts over that, said he'd never seen anyone do it though he'd heard of it and always fantasized about a tongue licking his shitter. He dropped his shorts and stood next to us to get a good view.

The dealer said, "You should try some of this," meaning me. "He's one high cock-hungry bitch." 

The dealer grabbed my hair and swung my face in front of this straight, veined, slick cock. I held my mouth open and reached with my tongue for this perfect slab of mancock until the guy gave in and stuffed it down my throat. 

Pretty soon he remembered my rim-job and turned around. But here's where the next step out my plan came into play. I backed away and said, "Sorry. I'd love to but I only eat clean hole."

But the guy was too high and too horned to let that stop him. I mean he begged a bit but I stuck to my plan. Now the dealer stepped in and suggested that he clean up in the shower. I even offered to show him how I do it since I needed a little break. So I took him to the bathroom and introduced him to the shower hose, making it look like no big deal. I left him in there alone and came out to wait for the plan to pay off.

After 10 minutes the shower shut off and the guy came out in a towel still wet. But we were ready for him. We had a fresh full pipe to hand him and while he sat back on the couch my friendly dealer surprised him again. He tied off my arm and stuck a full rig I'm my vein so the new guy could watch.

He said, "Watch this. He'll do anything we want after this." He then pressed down the plunger and popped the strap.

WOW it must have been a big one cuz my eyes went won my and my ears rang and I coughed more than ever before. I guess it was my reward for bringing home the prize. All I wanted was cock and I crawled across the floor to the couch and that last cock I could remember sucking, which was lucky cuz I still had a job to do. I buried my face in his pubes with his half-hard dick in my throat, gagging and sputtering and moaning. My pal then came up behind me and fingered more tina in my hole. The guy on the couch was smoking away on the pipe and groaning as much as I was when my bud pulled his fingers out and stuffed his cock in. One long shove all the way to the bottom. That was my cue to lick down past the guy's balls to his taint and then to his furry cherry hole. I licked, I sucked, I nibbled and I tongued away for a long while I think. I know I had my spit all over my face and dripping off my chin. That's when I started fingering him too. Not much to start but eventually I had a finger from each hand and my tongue in there tasting the pink meat. The guy was groaning and tossing hires had around. 

I pulled back enough to show my progress to the guy dickin me from behind. That's when he tagged me out and went in for some butt-munching of his own. That was also my cue to slip away, grab my few clothes and the little bag of tina (that in fact I'd paid him for) plus a little sumthin-sumthin unexpected- another fully-loaded rig, I guess to show his gratitude. Gotta love this guy. Thus I left him to his own devices.

High as I was I knew I wasn't heading home. I went to the old Midtown Spa, the sleazier of the two available. On Thursdays they rented rooms at half price so all the nastiest men crawled out from under their rocks. Plus a more colorful crowd went there and I loves me some BBC in need of white hole to breed. And I got plenty.

Also later I heard the outcome of the great plan. It all went as hoped. In fact the newbie stayed most of the night getting higher and getting fucked. He even showed up at my work one day looking for action.

But that's another story.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 35

11 hours ago, nycnastyboy said:

*My first story here. Mostly true, I think, but I was so high l can't be sure. So I'm posting it here. Hope it amuses...

My favorite dealer is from a few years back when I spent 4 months in New Orleans. I'd only slammed few times by then and it'd been several months since then. I was bartending part time to keep busy and as a way to meet people. One guy who became a regular for me was a real hot late-30's slim tattooed shaved-head dealer who lived across the street from the bar in The French Quarter. 

When I was needing supplies I'd stop at his place after my shift where I'd hang out do we got to know each other a bit. I could sort of tell I wasn't his type. But we got along well enough for him to admit his favorite scene was to get a straight customer high enough that he'd let the dealer fuck him. He told me many stories of his successes but he had one new customer that he hadn't been able to close the deal with yet.

The guy was our age, dark, hairy, a delivery man for a beer company and straight. Married-with-a-kid-and-another-one-on-the-way straight. But the guy liked his Tina and would hang out for hours getting high and pawing his crotch every time he made buy. It was driving my pal crazy; he was sure he could get into the guy's shorts with a bit of help. I told him an idea that might just get him over the hump and into his hole. And it worked out pretty well.

The hottie usually stopped by when his last shift of the week was over, early afternoon on Thursdays. My shift was done at 1pm that day (New Orleans hours) which gave me an hour to get myself ready. By the time he walked in I was already half naked, on my knees and sucking my bud's cock. The guy didn't seem turned off or even too surprised. He just did his business and asked if he could hang a bit and blow some clouds, which is exactly what we hoped for. The guys kept chatting, I kept sucking and we all kept smoking. My pal kind of hinted that I was a bit of a Tina whore who earned my way by entertaining the dealer anyway he wanted. After a bit the dealer slid his hand down my spine to my butthole and started to finger me. Then he took a big rock and slipped it up my hole.

The new guy hadn't ever seen a booty bump before but from the sound of it he was unzipping his fly in his excitement. In fact my dealer had me taking his shorts off while I kept sucking him but I got a good look at the guy across the room on the couch. 7" uncut, thick, hairy and juicy. The guy's eyes were black and laser-focused on us, especially when my pal turned around and buried my face in his ass. Well the newbie went nuts over that, said he'd never seen anyone do it though he'd heard of it and always fantasized about a tongue licking his shitter. He dropped his shorts and stood next to us to get a good view.

The dealer said, "You should try some of this," meaning me. "He's one high cock-hungry bitch." 

The dealer grabbed my hair and swung my face in front of this straight, veined, slick cock. I held my mouth open and reached with my tongue for this perfect slab of mancock until the guy gave in and stuffed it down my throat. 

Pretty soon he remembered my rim-job and turned around. But here's where the next step out my plan came into play. I backed away and said, "Sorry. I'd love to but I only eat clean hole."

But the guy was too high and too horned to let that stop him. I mean he begged a bit but I stuck to my plan. Now the dealer stepped in and suggested that he clean up in the shower. I even offered to show him how I do it since I needed a little break. So I took him to the bathroom and introduced him to the shower hose, making it look like no big deal. I left him in there alone and came out to wait for the plan to pay off.

After 10 minutes the shower shut off and the guy came out in a towel still wet. But we were ready for him. We had a fresh full pipe to hand him and while he sat back on the couch my friendly dealer surprised him again. He tied off my arm and stuck a full rig I'm my vein so the new guy could watch.

He said, "Watch this. He'll do anything we want after this." He then pressed down the plunger and popped the strap.

WOW it must have been a big one cuz my eyes went won my and my ears rang and I coughed more than ever before. I guess it was my reward for bringing home the prize. All I wanted was cock and I crawled across the floor to the couch and that last cock I could remember sucking, which was lucky cuz I still had a job to do. I buried my face in his pubes with his half-hard dick in my throat, gagging and sputtering and moaning. My pal then came up behind me and fingered more tina in my hole. The guy on the couch was smoking away on the pipe and groaning as much as I was when my bud pulled his fingers out and stuffed his cock in. One long shove all the way to the bottom. That was my cue to lick down past the guy's balls to his taint and then to his furry cherry hole. I licked, I sucked, I nibbled and I tongued away for a long while I think. I know I had my spit all over my face and dripping off my chin. That's when I started fingering him too. Not much to start but eventually I had a finger from each hand and my tongue in there tasting the pink meat. The guy was groaning and tossing hires had around. 

I pulled back enough to show my progress to the guy dickin me from behind. That's when he tagged me out and went in for some butt-munching of his own. That was also my cue to slip away, grab my few clothes and the little bag of tina (that in fact I'd paid him for) plus a little sumthin-sumthin unexpected- another fully-loaded rig, I guess to show his gratitude. Gotta love this guy. Thus I left him to his own devices.

High as I was I knew I wasn't heading home. I went to the old Midtown Spa, the sleazier of the two available. On Thursdays they rented rooms at half price so all the nastiest men crawled out from under their rocks. Plus a more colorful crowd went there and I loves me some BBC in need of white hole to breed. And I got plenty.

Also later I heard the outcome of the great plan. It all went as hoped. In fact the newbie stayed most of the night getting higher and getting fucked. He even showed up at my work one day looking for action.

But that's another story.

I'd love to her about "But that's another story" ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/19/2017 at 8:56 AM, TallChiBBBtm said:

Very hoT sTory indeed!!!  Love to hear more stories, especially now since I know you love those BBC just like me!

Any btm worthy of the name craves BBC.