A blur of a fuck

barecub85

My hole is still sore from a good fucking I got last night.

I met a cute, tall, stocky Latino guy in his mid 30s online and we've been trying to get together for weeks. Finally made it happen last night after work. I took the subway over to his place and we had a few drinks - bourbon on ice for me, rum and Coke for him. Busted out the pot and we each took a hit or two. I hadn't had dinner so it all went to my head really fast.

We drunkenly made our way to the bedroom and got naked. Made out for a little bit, but then he stopped and said "Man, I really just want to get my dick in your ass." Told him that was fine. 

He has a fat, uncut tool with a huge head. He handed me a bottle of poppers and I took a really long draw off them while he lubed me up, roughly fingering my tight hairy hole with Gun Oil. Then next thing I knew he had thrust his whole hog into me in one go.

I was pretty high so the rest of the night is a blur of pain and pleasure from his rough fucking. He manhandled me a bit too, taking swats at my ass and throwing me around the bed a bit. Eventually he flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hips up, then held my head down with one hand while he plowed me faster. I was moaning incoherently into his pillow, biting down hard on it as his thick member wrecked my hole. Finally he let out a string of profanity and I felt a warm gush as his poz undetectable cum flooded my ass.

He then rolled me over onto my back and fingered his load deeper into me while I stroked myself into a throbbing orgasm, flying high on booze, pot and poppers. 

It was so worth the headache I woke up with this morning.

• Upvote 4