Hampstead Heath

subbitch33

There's been a good guide to finding the fuck tree at Hampstead Heath with pictures. The problem is finding one's way back out after dark. Things tend not to get busy until after 10.00pm. Which normally stops me going since I need to get trains from Hampstead area afterwards.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends on the night, never been at the weekend but have been late evening and picked up 4-5 loads over a few hours. Can be v quiet so you need to be patient, then you'll get a few people and it only takes one to kick it off and others join in

• Upvote 1

The Heath is great for anon bb!

I'm back in london at the start of June and plan on being bent over the fuck tree for a few nights.

Up around the entrance near Jack Straw is mostly guys looking for BJ's or condom fucks.  Most of the bb and filth takes place deep in the woods around the fuck tree.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest ByronicHero

I was there very late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning - didn't get there til 4am. The fuck tree was still busy, and I took four loads even as it got light. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Hampstead Heath fuck tree is right here :)  (YouTube video link)

This video and many other ones, including how to get there from the tube station, could be found in our Telegram Messenger group.

There's a bigger list with London cruising locations than Squirt's, not just listings but videos.

The group looks like this (YouTube video link).

• 1 month later...