The regret of taking anoymous loads

I was really horny last Thursday and decided to go to the Blackout event at the local bathhouse. Lunch hour was crazy, lots of horny guys having to go back to work with not much time to waste. Started sucking cocks at the gloryholes but soon after I was getting fucked by who knows who. The first one I just felt the guy pull out, the next door gloryhole door open and the guy gone. Wasn't even sure what happened until I felt the aftermath on my hole. I then used my sloppy hole to get other guys to fuck me and breed me through the GH. By the end of the adventure I had swallowed about 10 loads and had taken 6 in my hole, l which I kept until the next morning.

I'm now in the regret mode, wondering about the fuck flu and the 3 months wait. I know I really enjoyed it but was it worth it?

I find it hard to justified being on PrEP when I don't have sex often enough.

• Upvote 2

When did you do this? Go get PeP! If you feel regret, then you are not ready to embrace being poz. Then get on PrEP but just use it when you are going to have sex. Not as effective as useing everyday, but selective use has shown to be very effective. You shouldn't have regrets in life!  

• Upvote 1

Just saw it was last Thursday. You can try today, but max window closes after 72 hrs of exposure. Worth asking if they will give it to you, worst they can say is no, let us know if you get the flu.

Well, what is done is done, if you should have lucked out and don't come down with any symptoms in 3 or 4 weeks, try to refrain until you can test and know for sure, then if still neg, get on the prep and stick with it regardless of the frequency you go out and have the urges. It's more than likely the impulse urges are the ones that will get you in the end.

As for the guilt and regret, am pretty sure that all of us have or will go through that in the beginning, some will admit to it and a lot won't, but I'm sure it is there to some extent with all of us. I'm sure when it's my time, I will at first no doubt have a lot of it, and question myself as to what I have done, but it is not going to stop me from what I do and love the best and am going to accept it and keep on going.

If you fuck raw and take loads and you are not on PrEP , then you must know you are taking a chance of becoming Poz. Get tested and get on PrEP now or do nothing and get back to that bathhouse asap and get knockup. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I was really horny last Thursday and decided to go to the Blackout event at the local bathhouse. Lunch hour was crazy, lots of horny guys having to go back to work with not much time to waste. Started sucking cocks at the gloryholes but soon after I was getting fucked by who knows who. The first one I just felt the guy pull out, the next door gloryhole door open and the guy gone. Wasn't even sure what happened until I felt the aftermath on my hole. I then used my sloppy hole to get other guys to fuck me and breed me through the GH. By the end of the adventure I had swallowed about 10 loads and had taken 6 in my hole, l which I kept until the next morning.

I'm now in the regret mode, wondering about the fuck flu and the 3 months wait. I know I really enjoyed it but was it worth it?

I find it hard to justified being on PrEP when I don't have sex often enough.

Every time I fucked and bred I would have the same worry and feeling of regret. That is exactly why I am on PrEP.  Peace of mind. Not to mention I love to freedom to fuck and breed whenever I'm horny and the sex is better than ever!  GH, sex parties, pool parties in the summer, 1 on 1, 3 way and other groups.. I'm loving it and just do it.  Which is my new motto by the way. "just do it"  Haha

• Upvote 1

When we take up being bred like nature intended males for pleasure we take on extra risk. so far i have been lucky and have remained nagative, though i star PRep as soon as the med arrives. That way when i get power bred in Atlanta attending my First Cum-union i will be able to fully focus on the mating process.

• Upvote 2

On 2017-04-10 at 11:08 AM, AnnaBBWhore said:

Don't. Just remember how easy your mind took the decision in the first place. Remember how good it was and how natural it felt

Anonymous sex seems so natural but yet it's so dangerous. The sex that I enjoy the most is anonymous and that even applies to videos. In Xtube, the title of the videos must indicate some anonymity for me to be interested. If it's about boyfriends having sex, I'm usually not interested in watching the video unless they are really hot. But if it's a video about walk-in pump&dump or any anonymous scene or Grindr, then I'm then interested. 

On 2017-04-10 at 6:30 PM, LKMike said:

When did you do this? Go get PeP!

It never occurred to me about the PeP, but I'm just hoping I didn't get pozed

On 2017-04-11 at 3:46 AM, Homo60 said:

As for the guilt and regret, am pretty sure that all of us have or will go through that in the beginning,

I've been through this a few times. Not that I was a chaser when I was younger, but I was willing to risk more. I've noticed that as I age that has changed a bit maybe because after all, it's always just more of the same. I've been in those gloryholes many, many times before and this last experience is simply more of the same. So the question now is why risk so much for more of the same?

23 hours ago, bihairy said:

Every time I fucked and bred I would have the same worry and feeling of regret. That is exactly why I am on PrEP.  Peace of mind. Not to mention I love to freedom to fuck and breed whenever I'm horny and the sex is better than ever!  GH, sex parties, pool parties in the summer, 1 on 1, 3 way and other groups.. I'm loving it and just do it.  Which is my new motto by the way. "just do it"  Haha

I have trouble getting on it because I'm not having so much sex as I used to have. Maybe 10 years ago, when I was taking multiple loads a week I would have gone on PrEP. I sometimes get tempted about taking PrEP for a short period of time. The side effects also concern me because I've taken medications that I have trouble with their side-effects.

This is weird because it all depends on my mood. If I'm horny I start thinking of maybe attending a Cumunion party in Montreal at the GI-Joe sauna. But it's different if I'm not feeling horny.

• 3 months later...

I've been taking poz, as well as neg, loads for 2 years and fully expect to get converted, if indeed, that isn't what's happening as I type this. I came to terms with needing more than just taking loads, some "extra" excitement, and before ever knowing about this site and bug chasing, I determined I needed poz loads. Crazy? Probably. And at the moment, I may even be converting.

After getting clued into this site a few years ago, I realized that it was incredible that I hadn't gotten pozzed already and that, after some deep and serious thought, that at ths stage (age?) in my life, getting pozzed and staying off meds won't matter much (I',m no spring chicken).

I do hope my next test indicates I'm not in the middle of the flu, but if I do, it isn't the end of the world, at least for me.

On 12.4.2017 at 1:52 PM, hungry_hole said:

Anonymous sex seems so natural but yet it's so dangerous. The sex that I enjoy the most is anonymous and that even applies to videos. In Xtube, the title of the videos must indicate some anonymity for me to be interested. If it's about boyfriends having sex, I'm usually not interested in watching the video unless they are really hot. But if it's a video about walk-in pump&dump or any anonymous scene or Grindr, then I'm then interested. 

You're so right - it's the same with me... But note: to get infected you usually need a quite high local virus concentration and an injury...