Fabguys - any success stories?

dude8688

I join and subsequently leave fabguys with alarming regularity. Paying most times for gold site supporter upgrade. Very often they don't allow some of my pictures to upload, saying they're 'too rude for this site'. Now, given they're pics of my clean, smooth arsehole I don't see the issue, the site allows far worse material! Then other times they allow them. They've yet to accept the photo of my game though haha. 

Anyway, it seems it's full of time wasters, posers and most of all, dirty old men who get off on wearing knickers. This does absolutely NOTHING for me. Nobody seems to accom and I'm not looking for an outdoor meet. I need to be able to relax and take my time to open up for a fuck. 

So, anyone had better experiences?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on the site for over 3 years. Met tens of guys and I don't try tbh. It has great features. Just chat to people, message people, use the events, use your status update. Like every other site/app, you get out of it what you put in

• Upvote 2

I too have had a fair few meets from talking with guys on Fabguys... as Ginkgink says, the more you put into it, the more you play, the more people mention you to others, the more play you get ;)

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've had some meets off there over the time ive been on there. Always been fucked bareback even when they say the practice safe sex only, and they have always told me im a better fuck than the wife or gf, even the so called strait guys.

These days i tend to be a little more choosy on who gets in my knickers, but those lucky enough ride in my lovehole end up going back home to the wife with empty balls and a huge grin on their face. Or i leave their marriage bed knowing the dumb slut wife will be sleeping where i have just fucked their adulterous husband without their knowing, which is great fun.

• 2 weeks later...

like yourself i sometimes pay or take the freebie option for a few weeks inbetween...........there are alot of timewasters on it but sometimes you can whittle it down to genuine ones by chatting for a few weeks - yes a few weeks not a few days...........i find most guys have a short attention span as they are sitting at home just passing time playing on the internet - i avoid new profiles and prefer ones that are months old or years ..........the ones who genuinely want to bareback you will always ping messages letting you know they are interested and they keep in contact for weeks.

ive been on fab for a few years i think........i always do my searches for barebackers only and i never never ever meet anyone who says they cant accom........overall im sucessful getting tops to breed me and ive even taken a cpl of different guys loads in one day but let the subsequent breeders know i was already flooded with cum.........ive taken loads from all ages from 18 yr old twinks to guys my own age and ive been fisted by a few as well.............dont think id find a bf there but you never know.......i will keep my eye out for a sleazy one as long as i use the site.

• Upvote 1

Guest notsayno2cock

I come and go on that site. I find it very frustrating as well. Lots of married Bisexuals who want to prance around in their wives scanty knickers. Not my cup of tea. 

and then when you finally find a barebacker they are either bttm like me or old and crusty.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBlincs

I’ve used fabguys on and off over the last 7 years. My first meet with a guy was from there. Generally found it okay though much like any site it can be very hit and miss

• 1 month later...

I’ve been on for a while and had a few good fucks.   I change my location depending where I’m working and find a new location brings lots of new guys wanting fun.  Lots say safe only but I’m hairy and the last two that said safe only got carried away and dumped their load in me, with me pushing back hard to get it as deep as possible.  I choose guys with verifications who aren’t scared to send a face pic and have mostly had reliable cock willing to cum in me.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I too use Fabguys and agree that there are a ton of timesavers on the site. However I have met a few regular FBs on Fabguys which can’t be a bad thing! Also there are a lot if guys that say safe sex only but when you get down to it they readily take my raw cock!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been on Fabguys for a few years

it like all other sites has about 90% idiots; married, cannot accommodate, guys tha say that they want to meet and do not show up.

but its the other 10% that makes it good and i have some some mates and bareback fuck budies that i have meet though the site

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pervy75

Had good raw only fucks off fabguys but they can never accommodate, always married etc 

dirty cunts. 

• 4 months later...

Been on there with a similar profile name to this one or my trekster username. But recently becoming more cautious as I've met some quite strange people to put it mildly.

Been lectured by some but I've also met a few lovely people. One's that take their time to talk to you and only reply if they agree with everything on your profile. at least if they don't then point that out so they can try using their time and mine on contacting those that are a better match. 

I'm on fabswingers and fabguys.