Married Str8 guy hesitantly goes raw in my ass

I answered a Craigslist ad this morning here in Las Vegas. It stated that he was a 45 year old, straight, married guy, here in Las Vegas for a few days for a convention. He was horny and just wanted some guy to come by his hotel room to suck him off. We exchanged a few emails and pics. He gave me his hotel name and room number, so I jumped into my car and drove to his hotel that was just off the Las Vegas Strip, near the Convention Center. 

I knocked on the door and a very handsome, 45 year old business man opened the door. He was still dressed in his suit and tie from his morning business meeting when he invited me into the room. He seemed nervous and awkward. We made small talk for a few minutes. He told me he had only been sucked off a couple of times by guys. Both times had been here in Las Vegas, when he'd been here on business. He was quite clear that he only wanted to be sucked off. He won't reciprocate. I told him I was fine with that, and let's get to it. He moved removed his clothes except for his black socks. Then he sat on the edge of the bed. I got on my knees, between his legs and began to suck on his cock that was only partially hard. He was uncut and I started out sucking and gently chewing on his foreskin. He really enjoyed the attention I was giving to his skin. His cock grew. Then I sucked his foreskin into my mouth and slid my tongue up into the puckered skin. Licking his piss slit. Now he was fully hard. A bit over 6"s. 

My lips pushed his foreskin back and he moaned as I licked around his cockhead. Then I licked up and down his shaft several times. Then sucked on both his balls. He moaned when I did that. I lifted his legs and licked under his balls. He pulled his knees to his chest and I began to lick his asshole. Finally sliding my tongue up inside his hole, tongue fucking him. After rimming him for several minutes, I went back to sucking his balls, licking his shaft and then swallowing his cock for some deepthroating. 

I came up off his cock and took some hits from my popper bottle. "Would you like to fuck me", I asked?

"No. Just suck me", he said. 

But, after just a minute of more cocksucking he said, "You got a condom?"

"Yes. But, you can fuck me raw", I replied to him.

"I've never fucked a guy. But, I will if you've got a condom. I won't fuck you bare. Got a wife. Can't do it", he replied.

I went for my pants and pulled some condoms and lube from my pocket. I came back to the bed and climbed on. Kneeling on the edge. I put some lube on and in my hole, then handed the condom and lube back to him. He put on the condom and lubed it up. Then he stood behind me and began to press into me. He fucked me for a few minutes, but his cock went soft. I pulled the condom off and sucked him hard again. Then I put another condom on him and got back on my knees on the edge of the bed. He again slid up into me and fucked for a few minutes. But, again, went soft.

"DAMN! I always get soft in a condom. Shit! Guess I can't do it, bud. Condoms make me go soft", he said.

He pulls the condom off and I take his soft cock back into my mouth. I suck until he hardens in my mouth again. I suck his cock, suck his balls and lick his ass again. He's now hard as a rock again. 
I again get on the edge of the bed with my ass facing him. 

"Just rub your bare cock on my ass", I say to him. Rub your cockhead on my hole. Maybe jack off on my hole", I again say to him.

He does rub his hard cockhead on my hole. I'm squirming my ass and spreading my asscheeks for him to get clear access to my hole. He's obviously turned on having his raw cockhead against my hole. He then starts to press his cockhead into me, just a little bit. Then pulls it out. He repeats that several more times. Putting just a little bit of his cockhead into me, then pulling out. He's driving me wild teasing me with his raw cock. When he pushes his cockhead slightly into me the next time, I press back against him and the entire cockhead plops up past my sphincter. He again pulls completely out of me and rubs his cockhead on the outside of my puckered hole. 

Damn! I want him inside me. I'm not sure if he'll continue to do this? But, he slaps his cockhead on my hole a few times, then again presses it into me. Going up into me, past my sphincter again. I press back and soon he's all the way up inside me. Raw and natural in my ass. Just as I like dick in me. He holds his cock there. He's not really fucking me. I squeeze my ass on his cock a few times. Then I begin to very slowly pull off his cock, then slide back onto it. He's not really doing anything, but allowing me to fuck his cock with my ass. Soon, he can't take it any longer. He grabs me around the waist and begins to pump his cock in and out of me. He's immediately into full throttle fucking. He's now slamming deep into me. He's grunting very softly. Almost like he doesn't want me to hear him enjoying the fuck. He's now fucking fast and hard. It only takes him a minute or two before he grunts really loudly and slams deep into me. He holds it there inside me as I feel his cock throb and fill my ass with his load. I'm squeezing and milking his cock with my ass.

Then he quickly pulls from me and goes into the bathroom. I can hear the water in the sink turn on and he's washing off his cock. His raw cock that has just been inside my faggot ass. His str8 dick that has just filed my queer guts with his married, str8 guy cum.

While he's washing off, I quickly dress. I'm just ready to leave his room as he comes out of the bathroom. 

"Thanks", I say as I pass him in the bathroom doorway.

"Sure", is all he says as I leave his room. He's not even really looking at me. But kind of looking into dead space in shame.

Damn! I just LOVE getting str8 guys to go further than they ever expect or want to go.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 26

• 1 month later...

Few guys can endure the torture. The pressure of hundreds of millions of sperm pressing on the exit doors. Hot cum filling the swollen chambers of his starving cock. Sweet relief right there at the tip of his manhood. Relief that is so near yet so far away. A God sent angel of mercy revealing a warm wet fertile valley that all he need do is claim, while conveying a seemingly telepathic message: “There’s no need for you to suffer like this bud. Come on inside for a bit where it’s nice and comfortable. Let me help lighten your burden.”

He’ll allow himself one stroke. That’s not so bad, is it? One stroke is all he needs. One stroke to feel that hot tight asshole wrapped around his cock for just a second. One stroke to take the edge off his urgent male need. 

Edited by Brain&Brawn
  • Upvote 1