Raped while Apartment Hunting

hornybrownbottom

I cannot believe this happened to me only a few minutes ago.

My husband and I have been living in our current apartment for about a year and it was obvious that we are outgrowing it. My husband hates apartment hunting and moving in general so it was obviously understood that I was the one who was going to do the looking around.

I had set up an appointment to see this place today after work. As soon as work finished I texted my husband that I would be late picking him up since I was going to see this place. On paper it looked like a great place, however when I arrived there it was obvious that it was a pretty dirty dinghy apartment complex. For a second I hesitated going in but I had scheduled myself an appointment with the agent for the complex, so I thought I shouldn't be rude and went into the rental office. 

As I entered the rental office I was greeted by a pungent smell. It smelled like a mixture of rank body odor and the smell of a week old unwashed socks.

"Hi there," grunted a hairy burly giant standing behind the desk. He was about 300 pounds, and was over six and a half feet tall (which seemed huge compared to my 28 year old 150 pound, five foot seven frame).  The giant looked to be in his early 40s and was wearing an open shirt on which I could see a label which was embroidered with the name 'Dave'.  He had a thick six inch long beard which blended into the thick mat of curly dark hair which covered his chest, and which was clearly visible through (and over) his dirty wife beater.  It didn't take a genius to figure out this beast, Dave, was the source of the distinct smell in the room.  My ass started to twitch as I took in his rugged masculinity.

"You okay?" he asked.

I realized that I had been staring at his hairy chest for at least thirty seconds.  "Oh, sorry, I lost my thought.  Ummmm.... Hi.  My husband and I called to see the two bedroom unit," I managed to reply.

"Your husband?  We waiting for him?"

"Uhhh.  He won't be joining us.  I came over to take a look at the apartment that's available."  I didn't understand why I was so jittery.  

"Follow me," he directed as he swoshed past me.

I got a whiff of his scent and felt my dick get hard. I quietly walked behind him staring at his immense frame.  My mind was going crazy with thoughts of him but I reminded myself that I was married and just entered the apartment that he unlocked for me and walked in first.

It was a very small place which opened into the living room with no windows. Dave followed me inside and shut the door behind him.  I thought I heard the door lock.  I quietly turned around to see him standing there smirking at me. 

"Uhhh... Why did you..." I didn't know what to say.

"I saw you looking at me bitch. You thirsty for this?" He grabbed his crotch. 

I was dumbfounded and frozen in place.  He moved forward bent down to grab me by the waist and put his huge tongue in my mouth.  His mouth smelled like cigarette smoke. I made a weak attempt at trying to squirm away and he lifted me up and threw me on the floor.  He held me down with one hand and unzipped his pants with the other.  I was frozen in place. 

At nine inches his dick was huge and so thick it reminded me of a tree trunk. He flopped his cock on my lips with the warning "You bite and I will break your beautiful teeth." 

He put his huge dick in my mouth and started to pump in and out. I could smell his rank crotch.  I was hard as a rock. But his dick was too big for me.  I started to gag and choke. My eyes started to water and I struggled under his weight, but Dave only laughed and after what seemed like an eternity pulled out of my mouth and got off me.  I rubbed my eyes.  I looked down and started to cry.  I was confused and hurt. 

"I'm married.  I didn't want to do this." 

"Hahaha! You bitch. You think this is over?"

I looked up to see that he was now standing in his dirty black socks with holes in them and ripped up wife beater.  He was a hairy gorilla. 

With one hand he then turned me over and pulled down my pants. I screamed and he put a hand over his mouth. With the other hand he took off one of his rancid socks and stuffed it in my mouth. He then held me down and entered my ass without even spitting on it. It hurt like hell since the only lube I had was my saliva on it. I tried to scream but my voice was muffled by his stinky socks in my mouth. 

"How do you like having a real man inside you bitch?" he asked, grunting as he pumped into my hole.

I was crying perhaps with pain or perhaps because of the guilt that I was enjoying this assault on me. I knew that my ass was bleeding and he didn't care about it. As I felt his entire weight on top of me I felt like I was going to die of suffocation. After about ten minutes of brutal thrusts, I could sense his pace start to quicken. 

"Here you go bitch. You're gonna leave with a piece of me inside you." He grunted as I felt him thrust harder and harder. I could feel my insides getting fuller and fuller with his sperm and after about thirteen final deep thrusts (which I am sure were accompanied by volleys of sperm) he pulled out of me. 

I pulled his nasty sock out of my mouth and quickly grabbed my bag as he struggled to get back into his clothes. 

"Rent is $950," he commented as I pulled up my pants and ran out the door, heading for my car.  Somehow I had had the presence of mind to hold onto my keys, so although I had to fumble to get the key into the ignition, I held it together long enough to drive off into the evening traffic.

As I made my way to pick-up my husband, I was utterly dumbfounded.  What should I do?  By any definition I had just been raped!  Should I report it?  But given I was raped, why did I feel so fulfilled?  Why wasn't I more upset?  Why did I feel good?  I was so confused. 

I drove to my husband's place of work.  He was waiting for me at the door of his office, and smiled broadly as I drove up.  Getting into the front passenger seat, he gave me a loving kiss, whereupon I quietly drove home, and parked, locking the car.  As we walked to the apartment I reached into my pocket to get the apartment key, and in so doing found my pocket contained the stinky sock which Dave had used as a mouth gag a few minutes earlier.  My ass twitched as my rapist's sperm leaked from it. 

"I think I found us a new apartment honey...."

• Upvote 21

Guest Dickmagnet

Loved your hot story of you getting raped, At one stage i burst out in laughter at the onslaught but was well written & spaced out enough to understand. Good job well done !!! So when do you go back for a second viewing ?

Rape is sexual assult and can be a crime with severe penalties IF you decide to contact Law Enforcement & you see it through to complention from prosecution to conviction. If you choose to press charges, then you should get examined at a hospital. That is your legal right.

If it really turned you on and you enjoyed it [and I think you secretly enjoyed it] then you will not seek legal action.  Once you decide you enjoyed it you have to figure out  

1. Will you tell your boyfriend &

2. Will you seek it out again with him or another Older/musky  guy who would treat you the same.

The story is hot and my guess is you LOVED it all including the degradation. I bet you move in within 3 months with or without your boyfriend.  Your new landlord will expect payment of $950 & his right to USE you in ANY manner he likes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I m8 m8m8Mmm,ok your OP was nearly 3 weeks ago now.

Supposing it happened just as you described and there's no particular reason to assume it didn't then have you taken any action or actually decided how you feel about it yet?

Certainly by every traditional and legal definition it is absolutely a case of serious sexual assault or rape.

Many of the responders above have either suggested it sounded like great fun or that it's ok because you secretly enjoyed it and encourage you to go back for more.

Confucius says - "when rape is inevitable lay back and enjoy it.".

I cannot remember where I heard it but I highly doubt he did say that seeing as he talked about doing right, justice, virtue etc but that seems to be the opinion of many who replied;you had a 9 incher in both holes what are you complaining about.I'm paraphrasing of course but that's the overall sentiment as far as I can tell.

Regardless of whether you enjoyed some of what happened it doesn't change the fact you were basically trapped deliberately and forced into it.Who cares whether you were hard while it was carried out or not it wasn't remotely consentual therefore rape,therefore the stronger man praying on the weaker.

Some would say that's how life is and to a large extent they are right but we have laws within society to discourage people from acting this way and/or making the perpetrator pay after the act.

Yoy need to decide first of all how you feel now, how you truthfully feel.

It's more than possible you are prepared to forget about it as best you can but remember that this guy will more than certainly rape someone else.It may be argued you have a moral duty to go to the police and tell them what he did.

I suspect he's a lifelong bully and gets off forcing himself on those weaker and intimidated by his size and bluster. Women aswell as men maybe children, who knows.

Personally,I've known several people who were raped and it takes people in different ways but unless addressed tends to bubble away under the surface erupting unexpectedly from time to time.

I had a cousin that was raped, we grew up together and were very close so when she was raped at 18 I went and found the guy that did it and beat the fucker to a bloody pulp.He's still in a wheelchair now and I doubt he could get an erection from that day to this.Not after I pureed his balls ??.

Another was a guy I know well,biblically you could say so again on hearing about it my temper slowly percolated until I found the guy.

This time around I kept my cool and 'accidentally' ran into him in a locally known club that's unofficially a gay club and got to talking with him.

Not explicitly saying it I gave him the impression I was a sex mad bottom and hot for his cock so. we went back to his.

When the door was shut and he turned to me no doubt drooling at the thought of fucking he found out, let's just say, I'm a top and not remotely intimidated by diaplays of aggression or violence.

I don't think he had ever intended to take it up the arse before nor did he seem like it was what he wanted much but his cock was massively hard (though massive it was not, not at all lol) and constantly dribbling all the time.

I have no idea whether the others who replied to this topic would agree or not but I think in strictly physical terms it is very difficult for one man to force another to take it either way. That's from purely a physical strength perspective but clearly the threat of violence and the fear one man can cripple another with that allows this to happen.

The rapist almost has the victim helping him,or the fact he's too terrified to either fight back or put up much of a struggle is as good as helping him out.

If he had to physically restrain you enough to hold you down and actually rape you,i.e physically get access and then penetrate you it would be an almost impossible struggle.

Unless he either beats you half senseless so you cannot put up any resistance or cripples you with the fear of violence so you don't resist then door locked or not he would have some task on his hand.

The exertions involved would almost definitely have had the fat greasy bastard struggling to catch his breath and even more so to get a hard on.

Again,it comes down to how you feel about it and do you want to be a victim.If you just accept it you are as good as saying to yourself and more importantly to every strong man you meet in future you're a plaything for any man that wants to fuck you.

What has happened will unconsciously make you act intimidated and fearful around other men like that guy and there will be some who sense it off you and take advantage.

If it was me (and sorry it wouldn't be unless the c**t got a seriously lucky blow in and knocked me semi or totally unconcious because that's the only way it would. happen??) or should I say if I was you I'd settle the score.

Am not advocating anything at all just stating what I'd do in your shoes but I'd go back and kill him and take my time doing it.

Obviously that's an extreme response and one very few people would remotely agree with let alone understand but as far as I'm concerned he has asked for whatever reaction comes his way by raping someone.

Am not a christian,don't believe in any god, have never seen any form, of cosmic karma that makes things fair or sees that the bad people pay.

The law,even if it does get a conviction doesn't do much for the victims.It's down to men to see that scores are settled and those that deserve it are made to pay fully.

Besides as I said if you do nothing he'll without doubt rape someone else.Are you prepared to just stay quiet and allow that to happen or nothing to do with you, it's their problem.

If you are happy to live knowing you're there for any fat fucker to use who feels like it and that future victims wouldn't have to go through it if you had had the balls or guts to do something about it then that's fine. I may feel some pity for you but very little respect I'm afraid.

It's ultimately your choice how you decide to move on after what happened.If you accept it then it's yourself you have to live with when you look in the mirror every morning.

You may well find that easier if you report it and let the police deal with him and at least he will have to answer for it.

Can you ever feel the same when your husband enters your arsehole or in your mouth or does it remind you of him??

Doesn't your husband deserve to know the truth,can you hide it forever or are you hoping to bury it down deep like it never happened?

Or was this guy able to shove it down your throat and hold you down, bare your arse and slam his stinky dirty cock inside you didn't struggle much not just out of fear but also you wanted it?

Maybe calling it rape and your narrator based around assault and being forced is your way of justifying cheating on your husband. Well, if it wasn't what you wanted or chose, if he violently forced you into it then it's not cheating is it??

I'm making no moral judgements here.You have to decide how to slot this event into the wider story of your life. You can remain a victim if that sounds good to you, admit to yourself that you let it happen because you wanted it to if that's how it was or you can take some sort of action to redress the balance.

But ultimately, if it was rape then it's not what happened that will affect your life until it ends but how you deal with it that will define who you are as a person, the ball's in your court ??

• 7 months later...

Thank you, to those guys here, who go into the subject about rape - who define what it is, how the law looks up on it etc...

BUT 

as "TxTightHole"  stated in another post before 

"...you know they say, they cant rape the willing..."

so again from me:

"hornybrownbottom" you seek and look for these aggressive Tops who will not take a No for an answer ...

YOU LOVE IT... YOU NEED IT ... YOU CRAVE IT ... 

therefore you are not permitted to talk of rape BUT of pure pleasure it gives you ...

GREAT STORY!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...