Bald Man Stealths Young Stud

This is my first story on here

Bald Man Stealths Young Stud

Daniel was sitting at the bar. He was from a small town in Oklahoma and recently transferred to a college in Miami. His hometown was extremely conservative, and he always had to hide the fact he was gay and always participated in masculine activities to hide it. He was on the football and baseball teams, and even had girlfriends to add to the illusion, but deep down, he knew that all he wanted was to get fucked hard by men. The only time he had ever had any gay experience was a time he jerked off in a bathroom with another guy while in Tulsa. But that was going to change tonight- and he would remember it forever.

Daniel participates in intra-mural sports because he still likes athletics, keeping his body fit. He was around 5'10", trimmed his body hair very short, and has thick black hair and slightly tanned skin. His dick isn't huge (around 6.5") but he didn't intend on topping tonight.

The bar that he was in was not too lively. It was a place to pick up guys and go fuck. He saw it on a website- it was far from his campus and was quite low-key. Even in Miami, he still didn't feel ready to come out. But what he didn't know was that this bar was frequented by HIV Postitive men, which he would soon come to know very well.

A man approached him at the bar, he was older, had a swimmer's body, and he was around 45 and had a shaved head and a thick beard to match. Daniel always had an affinity men that looked like him. He was around 6'3", so he was substantially taller than him. 

The man looked at him and asked with a deep voice, "Can I buy you a drink?"

Daniel looked at him, smiled, and said, "Sure. Just a beer is fine."

"Well you heard him, a beer for the him please," he said to the bartender.

The bartender quickly filled up a glass from the tap, placed a napkin on the bar, followed by the beer.

"You don't look like you're from around here," the man said, noting Daniel's mannerisms and conservative way of dress.

"I'm not. I'm actually from Bumfuck, USA," Daniel said while the man laughed. 

"You remind me of when I was your age. In college in a new city, looking to fuck the nearest man I could find," he said. "I moved here when I was around 19, and it has been a wild time. I'm Sean, by the way."

"Daniel."

They did the usual small talk about sports, the weather, etc, and drank a few beers until Sean looked at him and said, "Do you want to go back to my place?"

Daniel responded with a shaky, "Yeah, sure!"

Sean paid for both of their tabs, ordered an Uber, and they headed back to his apartment. 

When they walked in, Daniel was taken aback. It was on a higher floor of a pretty nice building, overlooking the Miami River with a huge window which took up the entire wall opposite of the entrance. It was night, so you could see the lights of the other buildings, but not much else. Inside the apartment was more interesting. It was a bit cold, and the furniture was quite modern with sharp edges that contrasted the grain of the black hardwood floors. To the right was a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and black cabinets. The room was entirely black and white, with only a few blood red accent pieces to break the contrast. To the left, he could see an unlit hallway which he somehow knew would lead down a dark path.

Sean dropped his keys into a blood red dish sitting on a black table next to the door, snapping Daniel out of the almost hypnotic fugue the apartment gave him. 

"Wow this place is... nice," Daniel said in a wavering voice. It truly was nice compared to his shitty dorm room. 

"Do you want a drink?" Sean said as he made his way into the Kitchen area. 

"Sure," Daniel responded.

Sean opened the freezer pulling out a bottle of vodka, and said, "Is vodka soda alright?"

"Yeah," Daniel said. 

Sean poured two drinks and walked over and handed on to him. He looked at Daniel and commented, "You look nervous."

"Yeah its just that... I've never really... done this before."

"What, hook up with a random guy you just met in a bar before?" Sean said with a laugh.

"Among other things," Daniel said, feeling a bit more relaxed. 

"It's alright. I used to be nervous doing this sort of thing too. It takes practice," he said slyly as he took the empty glass from Daniels hand and placing both glasses on the table. 

Daniel looked at him for a second and felt his face flush as Sean looked him in the eye. Sean then embraced and kissed him. Daniels legs felt wobbly. Daniel wondered whether it was the booze or how good it felt to finally touch a man like this. 

The kissing became more intense as Sean began unbuttoning his shirt. Daniel immediately went for his chest and began his descent. He took a pause at his belly button and noticed a biohazard tattoo and wondered what that meant. He didn't wonder for very long as he began to unbuckle Sean's belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, and pulling them down. Underneath was a pair of white boxer briefs which struggled to keep what looked like a huge package contained. He pulled them down too, exposing what was an 8 inch dick and about as round as a beer can. 

He began sucking and jerking it, struggling with its size. Sean tilted his head back and let out a moan of pleasure. After a few minutes, Sean nudged him up and said, "Let's go to the bedroom." He took of his shoes, socks, and pants from around his ankles and headed for the hallway. Daniel followed, undressing himself completely on the way.

The bedroom was similarly designed like the rest of the apartment. Black woods floors, white walls, and a black bed with blood red bedding atop of it. Sean turned around, embraced Daniel and kissed him once again. He reached down and stroked Daniel's hard cock for a few seconds. Immediately after, Sean took Daniel and pushed him on the bed and started sucking his dick. 

Daniel started moaning, looking down at Sean as he expertly pleasured him. He placed a hand on his completely smooth head and closed his eyes enjoying the moment. He started to tense up and said, "I think I'm gonna cum."

Sean pulled up and said, "I'm not near finished with you yet." 

He flipped him over and started licking his asshole. Daniel moaned harder, never feeling any sensation like this before. After about 30 seconds of this, Sean pushed his index finger at his hole. 

"Damn you've got a tight ass," as he began sliding his finger into Daniel's virgin hole. 

Daniel let out a moan as Sean began fingering his with no lube. He immediately added another finger and pushed them deep into his hole. He twisted them around, and Daniel could feel his fingernails dig into the wall of his hole. Daniel thought that this must just be how it is as he moaned into the blood red pillow, writhing in ecstatic pleasure. 

Sean pulled his fingers out and said, "Turn over. I want to look at you while I do this."

Daniel obliged, turn over and putting his legs around Sean as he got between them. Sean spit on his hand, rubbed it on his dick, and started pushing at Daniel's hole. A thought crossed Daniel's mind to ask him to put on a condom, but it felt so good right now he didn't even care. As Sean managed to get his rock hard dick inside his tight hole, Daniel's eyes shot wide open as he let out a pained moan and gripped the blood red fabric of the bed spread. Sean leaned over him, kissing him as he started fucking him. 

Daniel felt Sean's dick picking up the pace, feeling the friction of the skin on skin struggling to be lubricated with only a bit of spit. Daniel was in a state of utter pleasure looking at Sean in the eye while he was getting fucked. 

After a few minutes Sean's fucking was getting more desperate. He was feeling his own pleasure peaking. Sean said, "I'm gonna cum." Daniel thought about asking him to pull out, but before the thought could come out of his mouth, Sean kissed him again. Daniel came right then, without touching his dick, feeling himself being pumped full of Sean's cum. 

Sean slowed down, moaning through the painful pleasure of fucking after you've cum. He pulled out and collapsed beside Daniel as they both panted, both of them staring at the ceiling while they lay on the blood red bed.

Daniel did not know at that moment that Sean would be a part of him forever. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 32
  • Piggy 6

16 hours ago, jd7789 said:

Let me know if you want a series about Daniel turning top and spreading the gift

YES please!

Do write of how he also felt betrayed after getting stealthed =D its so hot when their super frustrated and than turn top out of anger !

• 2 years later...

I agree, though its great as it stands.  Love this story, just jacked off to it.  I love the part where the guy is digging into his guts with his fingernails and the bottom has no idea whats happening the being dry fucked with spit.  Also love the guy having blood red sheets, that alone exited me the whole story and suggested the depravity to come.  Great stuff.

• 3 years later...

I enjoyed the story, too, and I'm not trying to be argumentative, but if a man has a biohazard tattoo that he displays before he breeds, can he really be accused of stealthing?  I suppose he could add a tattoo that says 'Caution:  Unprotected sex may lead to HIV infection,' but that seems a little extreme.  It seems like our protagonist here has stealthed himself.  Which is just as hot to me.

• Like 1