why married/straight men hook up with fags

constructionguy

• 1 month later...

I've sucked off a few straight Men. I have them amazing blowjobs. They liked how I was so eager to deep throat. A fag expects nothing in return and I don't inquire into their lives. I'm an easy and discrete way for married Men to release their aggression and dump a big load.

And a straight Man totally dominating another male boosts his ego.

I've sucked, and been fucked by, a number of straight married guys over the years.  They always like a good blowjob, and some like to taste some cock once in a while.    Have a straight friend, married 3 kids, that like to have me and another gay friend blow him.   I found he likes couple fingers up the ass.   His wife doesn't like sex, and will no blow him or let him fuck her ass. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Orlando  last year and a married guy contacted me to say he needed to unload. He waited until his wife n kids left for  the parks and invited me over. 

We fucked on their bed surrounded by his wifes dirty  knickers  n bras all over the floor. He couldn't  wait to get his cock up my ass. I'm laying on my back my legs over his shoulders and he's  pounding away. All he kept on saying was "omg, omg". I relaxed my hole as he was pretty big n I always remember him saying....."yr ass feels as wet as my wifes pussy, u feel so good". At that point the look on his face and eyes rolling in the back  of his head  his body completely stiff he let out the loudest grunt n moan  as he shot his load inside  me. Several pumps as I could feel him squirt  n breed me. It was such  a big load when he pulled out his whole bush was covered in my ass juice n his cum. His cock  was wet n glistening from our  combined juices.

He made me a drink after and he admitted that he fucks guys coz sexually fucking hard is what got him off. With women, or his wife in question, it was all lovely  n sensual but sometimes the animal in him had to be released. He said his pref was pussy but physically fucking an ass was like  a total release that pussy couldn't provide. He said he'd  even paid  for  it before with a women but it still didn't achieve that physical craving fucking a guy brought. He said gay bottom guys just  wanna be fucked and they provided  him with s kind of service n relief he couldn't  find  elsewhere.

End of conversation I just got on floor stuck my ass in air......he just took what he wanted. After, I just stood up dressed n left. Plain, simple but best of all easy!

• Like 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ
20 minutes ago, Usemyass said:

He made me a drink after and he admitted that he fucks guys coz sexually fucking hard is what got him off. With women, or his wife in question, it was all lovely  n sensual but sometimes the animal in him had to be released. He said his pref was pussy but physically fucking an ass was like  a total release that pussy couldn't provide. He said he'd  even paid  for  it before with a women but it still didn't achieve that physical craving fucking a guy brought. He said gay bottom guys just  wanna be fucked and they provided  him with s kind of service n relief he couldn't  find  elsewhere.

In my experience that is what most (many???) married men want.....a hard fuck that their woman cannot provide.   While I still likely get fucked by married guys (never ask or pay attention) in book stores and the such, I have stopped meeting married guys in their homes.   10 years or so ago I was fully nude (and clothes in dudes car in the garage) and was bent over his pool table while he fucked me hard.   IT was a great time UNTIL his wife and teen age daughter came in by surprise.    But I have always given that dude credit, he kept pumping and delivered a load while his family was screaming and shrieking in the kitchen.    It was a bit tense as I walked past them to the garage, with him explaining he had to take me back to my car............all the while his load was dripping.     Have not been back to a married (HETRO) dude's place since.

i never really wondered too much i'm just glad when They do wanna use me

and just in general i always try to make it as easy as possible for guys whether they identify as straight or not

when i get called up i'm there, when they want me gone i go

and prob because they don't need to make an effort or treat me nice

I’m married to a woman, but prefer sex with other men. Only realized this after 15 years of marriage and 3 kids. Divorce being too expensive, I’ve been in the closet and discreetly meeting other men for 15 years.  Perhaps it doesn’t feel like cheating when I’m with a man, bottoming not topping, and not developing an emotional attachment.  I agree sex with men is much less inhibited, but I’m mostly a bottom and I can’t get that from a woman....since toys aren’t the real thing , and I don’t want to be subservient too woamn, my wife. I want to service  another man. 

Guest CuriousDallas

I hook up with a lot of str8/bi/curious guys who have GFs, fiancees, and wives, and I try and be cool with them and give them what they want. And what they want varies so much. I think with guys for them its just a lot easier...its just sex, no obligations, no demands or requirements. I remember one of the first straight guys I started fucking and I was amazed when he said I could give him what his GF couldn't as he begged for me to cum inside him. I'd been getting fucked for the same reason but never realized that other guys felt the same...I just thought I was a freak and a weirdo. Bet then there were more guys who wanted to get fucked and said the same things. Don't get me wrong...not all want to get fucked but a surprising number do. Some just want to fuck me and not have to wrap or worry about me getting pregnant or having to use condoms. So many have fucked me and never asked about condoms or worried about it...their only concern is knocking a girl up. And I've found that the more homophobic they are the bigger the fag they are. I've had hardcore redneck guys who get into that whole role playing and them calling me a faggot or me calling them a faggot and getting all rough and talking shit. I remember one hardcore racist straight boy who liked getting fucked and had me line up a Mexican to take turns fucking him bareback and you should have heard him begging and screaming for the Mexican to cum in his ass. It's some crazy shit man...

first thing is faggots are super easy.with a whore like me all you gotta do is tell me to suck your cock or simply pull it out and I will give you a no questions asked blowjob. and im just as easy to fuck.you don't have to romance me or buy me stuff or pretend to be interested in me.you dont even have to talk to me.hell I dont even have to see what you look like or know your name to give you a super high quality blowjob that's way better than any female or to bend over while you fuck me BAREBACK and cum inside me.i will take your load anywhere you want and you can treat me like a dirty fucking whore. plus im basically built like a hot chick so from behind I just look like a girl.i started meeting straight guys online in high school and usually sucking their cocks in their cars, several guys a night.some would fuck me or take me somewhere to fuck me.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

first thing is faggots are super easy.with a whore like me all you gotta do is tell me to suck your cock or simply pull it out and I will give you a no questions asked blowjob. and im just as easy to fuck.you don't have to romance me or buy me stuff or pretend to be interested in me.you dont even have to talk to me.hell I dont even have to see what you look like or know your name to give you a super high quality blowjob that's way better than any female or to bend over while you fuck me BAREBACK and cum inside me.i will take your load anywhere you want and you can treat me like a dirty fucking whore. plus im basically built like a hot chick so from behind I just look like a girl.i started meeting straight guys online in high school and usually sucking their cocks in their cars, several guys a night.some would fuck me or take me somewhere to fuck me.

yeah no effort

no expense

feels better than a silicone hole

• Like 1

Guest nelly26

These stories are “interesting” to say the least. I’ve always found that most men married to a woman who have sex with men are bottoms who crave dick up their asses because they are tired of fucking women and want to experience what it’s like to be fucked. I also find that they usually sleep with men who are in the same situation as them (married to a woman), and rarely seek out pleasure from openly gay men unless said gay man is a top or said gay man is an extremely flamboyant bottom similar to a woman. 

Guest nelly26

Also, to add to the above. As a gay bottom myself who is approaching 30, I’ve become more hesitant to even entertain men who have heterosexual lifestyles because in my sexual experience, no one, and I mean no one, knows how to fuck a hungry bottom like a 100% fully gay total top knows how to. Given his experience and plethora of bottoms that he has fucked over time and the notches in his belt, “straight” tops just can’t compare lol.