Yugo

Since the weather has been nice the last few days, I decided to scope out some places to swim and possibly camp. Found a good place about 45 minutes from me. It was secluded, and a good path that had to be hiked due to put holes that a vehicle can't get through. When it opened up to the lake I found two guys had already set-up a camp.

As I approached them to introduce myself, I saw the two guys were in their late 20s, and both were naked as they were apparently swimming in the lake.  Both walked up to me and shook my hand and acted like everything was cool, as if it was not unusual for guys to go skinny dipping.  As we made our introductions, they both suggested I take a dip in the lake, adding there was no one else around, so it was fine if I skinny dipped.  At this point I began to wonder if I had interrupted them, as both guys' cock was somewhat plumped up, and each was at least seven inches in length, and quite thick.  I noticed they were both very 'touchy' with me - for certain, if either could find some excuse he did so, so I went with it.

Before long, I was naked and sucking off both guys.  After a few minutes of sucking, the more dominate guy asked "Hey, guy, do you have any condoms?"

Of course I didn't, so I paused in sucking his buddy and answered "Just go ahead," as I went back to sucking his buddy, and as I presented my ass to the other guy.

The more dominant guy went balls deep on the first thrust.  My cock immediately began to leak precum, and didn't cease for the next hour as they alternately fucked my hole.

Finally one shot up into my hole and the other instantly spun me around and pushed his dick inside and shot his load.  With two loads in my hole, I collapsed onto my back.  The more submissive guy immediately rolled over and sucked me off.  Before, however, he had a chance to swallow my load, I kissed him and we snowballed the load between ourselves. 

I think I'll be camping at the lake quite a bit this summer.

• Upvote 16

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dickmagnet

I am always out & about, Love sex outdoors it's the best. Push me up against a tree pants around my knees & pump me full of seed -  Yum what is there not to like about this.

Edited by Dickmagnet
adding more information