EASTER BERLIN

RawLeather

Day 2 update.    My hole sure is sore.  Took 34 cocks and 3 fist.  Total of 56 cocks and 15 fist.   Tonight is going to be a big night.   If at Easter BerLin.  I'll be b in the basement of Mutschmann's.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here is the day 3 pig out update.  I hit it out of the park.   Took 60 cocks and 0 fist. (My hole needed a break)  Three day total at 116 cocks and 15 fists.  I blew my previous 5 day total out of the water which was 92 (Folsom Berlin)  Two days left but will slow down some as my hole is stretched and sore from the good work out.  

• Upvote 2

Day 4 update.  Got the twitch and went out.  I took it slow as still sore but took 13 cocks.  Standing at 129 cocks and holding at 15 fists.  One more night.  Not expecting to much this eve.  I'll settle for a total of 125 cocks.   One happy pig here

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...