World War 3

I can't remember a worse night than than the night when Hillary lost to that asshole who's in office now. I was already depressed about a number of things, and this just added to the deepness of it, Both of my parents were dead and in the ground. I was an only kid and had nobody in the world to love me. Yeah -- I had a few friends, but they had their own lives. They had kids even. I don't know why they bothered -- the world would be ending soon. Trump was bullying every country in the world. He wanted a big war. and even though, at 37, I  was past drafting age I was afraid of the bombs that would be dropping on our country. I didn't want to die of radiation burns. 

I sunk deeper into a funk. Maybe radiation would not be so bad. You had to give it a chance.. I guess. I sat and waited. That's when the phone rang. Could it be work, asking where I was? No -- I'm pretty sure I was fired automatically for not showing up at my desk for the last week. The call was from a friend I'll call "Calvin". He hadn't seen me around or heard from me in so long. "I thought you'd moved or something".

"No. But We're all about to move, ya know? Like off the planet? Do you know what it'll be like? To go outside one morning and have fire rain down on you from the sky??!"

"Oh God. You're depressed again. What did I tell you? Get some meds. I'm on Lexepro and happy as a little clam. Do you still have the name of my doctor?"

I liked Calvin. He was almost short enough to be called a 'little person' and gay as could be. We knew each other in college somehow. He was HIV+ and still took rigorous care of his health despite that particular obstacle.

"Trump's going to get us in a war with Russia and North Korea and Iran and China...and we're going to be wiped out. I know it."

"Oh shut the fuck up, Idiot. I just need to get you laid".

"And maybe you need to get me poz."

silence

"That's your depression talking and I don't feel like hearing it right now", he then let out a heavy sigh. "I'd never do it to  you anyway".

"But you must know somebody who would".

"Oh no. You're serious, aren't you?" 

"As a heart attack".

"OK. I'll tell you a few names and then I'm washing my hands of it. Check your email in about an hour. Asshole."

"OK. Bye."

click.

I clicked on CNN and checked out my window, searching the skies for missiles and explosions. I thought about my parents and how they had once lived peacefully on a little farm less that an hour from an air force base. I was almost glad they were dead because the incoming nukes would destroy the peaceful world they'd always known. 

There were two emails when I checked my laptop. The first was from Calvin:

Hi Nut Case:

I know two tops who are poz and willing to infect idiot neg guys like you. No matter what, call me afterward!

1. Edward G. lives North of the River and is very fond of young men, but he's almost 70 and not the least bit hot. Plus he's got a dungeon in his basement and likes to film everything. But his dick is GIGANTIC.

2. Terry R. is about our age and lives in your area. He fosters dogs that are up for adoption -- so I'm sure his place is a mess and smells. He isn't that cute, but I sent him your email and phone number already. He's poz, but thinking about going on meds soon. 

The second email was from # 2. Terry. 

Hello :)

I'm Terry and ol' Calvin said you'd be interested in getting together. Want to meet at Silver's at around 7 pm for a drink? If that's too soon, I can make it later or on another day. Looking forward to talking to you soon. My phone number is  ---------- Please call.'

He sounded maybe a tad too upbeat, but you can't read tone in emails, I'd call him. In a minute or two. I waited all of twenty seconds before I dialed the number. He loved dogs after all.

"Hello?"

"Terry?"

"Yes! Is this Tim? -- Calvin's friend? I'm so happy you called!"

"And I'm so happy to talk to you. Do you still want to me a Silver's at 7? That's only a few blocks from me".

"Yes. Absolutely. Don't dress up too much. I'm in my white overalls and grey t-shirt. I've been transporting some abandoned puppies to a shelter two counties away. They're adorable, but so scared of the world. Breaks my damn heart. I'll clean up as much as I can. But I'll be the white overalls guy. I have brown hair that's a little thin and a full beard and mustache. What do you like to drink? I'll have one ready."

"Just beer...and maybe a shot of something. I'll be in jeans and a red t-shirt. I'm clean cut and have no facial hair".

"Calvin already sent me a pic of you. You're cute as fuck! See you at 7!!"

"OK."

click

It was almost 6 now. I showered and shaved and dressed in no time. I watched CNN for half an hour and convinced myself that I was doing the right thing. Death inside of me or death outside of me...what was the difference, really?

I got to Silver's and found Terry right away. he was not bad looking at all...maybe a little chubby, but manly and he radiated friendliness. He had a mug of beer ready for me and a shot of something brown. I downed the shot immediately. Whiskey. And started in on the cold beer. "Next round's on me", I said.

"No. No. I seldom drink. I'll have one tonight and then I have to get back to my foster dogs. They always need to walk or be cleaned up after. You can come help me if you want?"

"Sure. Let's go." I drained my beer and stood up. Usually I jingled the keys in my pocket at this point, but I'd walked here and so I just fiddled with the coins, Tums and Chapstick tube I'd brought with me. 

Terry was parked right near the door. He had a big blue SUV with tons of cages in the back. "Let's go to your place...I'm currently overrun with dogs where I live. That okay?"

"Sure. We're about fifteen seconds from my building."

And then we were there. And inside my door. I wasted no time in unbuttoning the straps on his overalls and pulling them down to his feet. He kicked off his work boots, and just stood there in a t-shirt, boxers and white socks. I knew that under those boxers was a poz cock. I made a gesture with my head that he should strip all the way. I did. I was nude almost immediately.  I wanted him so badly. Actually I wanted the death he could give me. But I had to be cool. 

We went to my bedroom where Terry finished stripping. He did smell a little like dog, but that's not the worst smell in the world. He lied spread-eagle on my bed and let out a relaxed groan. I knew he was tired. So I started massaging his feet, and then moved up to his legs. His unselfish personality took over and he pulled me up to him. We kissed a good long time. Let the bombs come. He broke away from my lips and got serious. "You really want to get fucked raw...by a poz guy?"

"Yes. Now."

He shifted himself on top of me. His dick was average size, but extremely hard. "I'll take care of you forever", he said in a lusty voice.

My God - he was so gentle. He pushed the head of his dick into me slightly and let me get used to it by fractions of inches at a time. Once he was halfway inside, I reached around and grabbed his ample ass. He understood that meant he could go deeper - and he did. That poz dick was all the way inside of me and I briefly thought about a jet pilot flying over some country and dropping bombs without a thought in his head. He understood he was dropping death, but the target had it coming. Terry started furiously pumping and I felt it down to my tailbone somehow. And then he stopped suddenly and breathed in heavy gasps. The poz bomb had been dropped. World War 3 was now internal. There would be invasions and casualties and one side would eventually win. 

Terry and I live together now. He's on meds and so am I. I don't worry about the end of the world anymore because there about twenty dogs i have to worry about first.

• Upvote 8

• 4 months later...