danceagain

Anyone likes father son incest?

10 hours ago, nylonpnts said:

Fucking a guy in Toronto and he is absolutely calling me Daddy.  When he is with me, he is my son.

nice

On 2017-12-29 at 11:46 PM, danpire64 said:

My son and I have sex regularly..

show us

Love dad-son scenes too.  Both at sub-Daddy taking my boy's cock, and as sub-Son taking Daddy's load and cock. 

Works for me either way!  Hey, does that make me versatile? 

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By relaxandchill101
      I am a kinky student based on the northern line. i love fetish play and am very open minded, so don't think i'll be surprised. I am 19 and love to explore different fetishes. I love feet play especially so hit me up   so do be real and leigit. Kik: relaxandchill101 and Wickr: relaxandchill .no time wasters and not looking for sex, just some harmless kinky fun. 
    • By chi4loads
      This is my first story.  Go easy on me guys 
      The following is pure fiction. It never happened and any similarity to any real life happenings is an amazing coincidence.
      Part 1: Intro 
      “Fuck!” Mark yelled as he put his phone down.  His calls with his parents had grown less frequent the past few years, but they always seemed to find a way to piss him off.   The latest way was that they wanted him to go check up on his brother Joey at college since they had found out Joey had got thrown off the wrestling team and lost his sports scholarship and wouldn’t talk to them.  
      “We would do it ourselves, but you know how we don’t like to travel to big cities” they said.  
      “Big city?  Its a damn college town in the middle of farmland," Mark replied, thinking to himself 'It seems my brother is following in my footsteps', knowing that his brother was even more easily distracted by partying than he had been.   Mark began to think about the events that had brought him from a small, rural midwest town to where he was today.   It had been quite a wild ride.   
      Mark had left his small hometown and went to college several hours away for many reasons.  First was to escape his parents who were very conservative and religious and tried to control everything Mark did.  Second was so he could meet other gay guys his age without trying to hide it from his family, friends and nosy townspeople.  And last was because there was nothing other than small community colleges nearby and Mark wanted be able to find a good career and move to one of the coasts and enjoy city life far away from his family.  After a shaky start in school from too much partying his first semester, he did well.  He got good grades, met lots of people and enjoyed a very active sex life.   He was a lot more reserved his senior year when his brother decided to go to the same university.  His parents were relieved that they were both going to the same school so that Mark could look after his little brother during his first year, but the reality was that they saw little of each other.  Mark was busy with finishing up his senior projects and some hard classes while Joey was working out and practicing with the team when he wasn’t studying.  They would occasionally run into each other at parties and go home for holidays together, but other than text messages they just lived in different worlds.
      After graduating, Mark landed a good job at a Silicon Valley software company and moved to California, sharing an apartment with his friend Eric who had also found work out there.  The two of them had become friends with benefits their junior year but they never wanted to commit to a relationship since they enjoyed fucking everyone they could.  Both, however, were quite relieved to be out of the  Midwest, feeling liberated on the West Coast.  
      They frequently went to San Francisco on weekends and hit any baths, bars and sex parties they could find.  They had an easy time picking up guys - Mark was tall, a six foot Midwestern white guy with dark blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, nicely toned even though he only sporadically went to the gym (and then usually just to check out the guys), a light fur covered his chest with a trail down to an impressive package - almost eight inches and thick sporting a PA that he recently upped to 0 gauge.  His legs and bubble butt also had a covering of light hair.  Over the last year he had been adding ink to the two tattoos that he had gotten in college.  Both arms now had complete sleeves - the left continuing the tribal motif he started in college, the right being considerably darker and gothic.  He was about to start on the tattoos for his back and was getting the art finalized with his tattoo artist.  Being truly versatile, he could usually find sex partners almost anywhere - top, bottom or other vers guys to flip with (his favorite).  
      Eric was equally as handsome but very different than Mark and could easily attract his share of men too.  Eric came from a traditional Japanese-American family who was not pleased when he came out.  He rarely talked to them and it was one thing that Mark and Eric had in common and they had become each other's family.  Eric’s darker skin was devoid of any tattoos and he worked out to a strict schedule to keep his muscular five foot, nine body toned, taut and shaved, except for a neatly trimmed bush surrounding a thick 6 inch uncut cock.  The only adornments were a small goatee, pierced ears and nipples, and an ever present smile.  Eric considered himself to be versatile as well, but in reality he spent most of the time as a bottom.  Most would consider him a power bottom -  aggressive and usually in charge.  That attitude continued when he topped.  Whoever he fucked knew who was in control.
      A few months ago, Mark came down with nasty flu and was home in bed for over a week.  A few friends told him to go get tested and he found out he was HIV+.   Eric got tested too, but was still negative.   The news didn’t really slow either of them down, they both continued to work hard and play harder but Eric was more cautious with whom he hooked up with.  Some of Mark’s fuck buddies wouldn’t fuck with him any more, others insisted on condoms which Mark still refused to use.  Mark did try condoms with Eric to keep their sex life going, but they both hated the feeling so sex between them stopped.  Eric didn’t want to get infected and started to think about going on prep.  They still did social events together, but their relationship started to drift apart.  Mark did find a new group of guys to fuck that were either already poz or didn’t care.  Mark kept putting off the doctor's instructions to begin meds.  Several of his poz friends started letting him know where to find neg guys that wanted poz loads and he really enjoyed his new found power.  The first week he bred five neg guys, all of whom announced he had come down with 'the flu', which gave Mark's confidence a boost.  He no longer feared he was either never going to have sex or only get to fuck a few other poz guys.  None of Mark’s family knew of his sexuality or infection and Mark was keen to keep it that way.  He had heard enough from his parents preaching about “how those queers were going to rot in hell.”
      Mark tried to talk to his brother over the phone about his parents' concerns, but didn't get any solid answers out of his brother, so Mark concluded he would need to meet with his brother in person if he was to get a handle on what was going on.  He really cared about his brother Joey and wanted to make sure he was able to graduate and escape like he had.  Mark talked to his boss and was able to get a few days off a couple weeks later, so when he got home from work he sat down at the computer and hit all the travel websites and found what he needed - air tickets for going Thursday and coming back Monday and a rental car.  He originally thought it would be better to stay at his brother’s apartment, but the more the thought about it a hotel room would make it a lot easier to hookup if he had time.  After hunting around for a couple hours, he found a place that wasn’t a dive and didn’t cost a fortune. The hotel had outside door access and remembered going to a few sex parties there when he was in school.  Everything was set.  He would have to work hard the next two weeks since he might have a few days off, but the deadlines were still the same.  He closed the laptop and got up and got ready for bed.  Naked, he slipped into the bed with Eric and they kissed each other just like countless other nights before Eric pulled away and told Mark “We need to talk.”
      Mark’s heart sank at the sound of Eric’s words.  Thoughts flashed through his mind, but the one that stuck was that he was about to get dumped.  Looking at Eric he knew something was wrong because Eric's smile was gone and he looked very serious.  “I know things have been pretty awkward between us since you found out you are poz” Eric said.  “I want you to know that I still love you.”  Mark’s heart sank even lower.  He started to speak but Eric cut him off before he got the first word out of his mouth.  “Let me finish” Eric continued.   “I’ve decided that I don’t want to go on PrEP, Mark.  It just isn’t me.  I want our relationship to be like it used to be.  Passionate. Sensual.  Wild.”  He waited a moment and took a deep breath.  “I want you to poz me Mark. Share with me your virus like we used to share everything else.  I want a part of you to be with me forever.”  
      Tears ran down Mark’s face as he heard Eric talk.  He wasn’t sure he heard it all correctly, since he just relieved with the fact that Eric wasn’t dumping him.  “Are you sure?” Mark said after a long pause. “You really want me to infect you?”
      Eric’s smile came back as he wiped the tears off Mark’s cheek.  “Yeah I do.   I’ve thought about it a lot and realized I was jealous of those guys you have pozzed.  I want to share our life together as a poz couple” Eric replied.  Kissing Mark passionately and aggressively, Eric stroked Mark’s cock.  Breaking the kiss he continued “And I want you to start now.  Breed my fuckhole full of your toxic seed.  Make me the poz pig you know I can be."
      “Oh fuck yeah” was all that Mark could say as his mind raced.  Since the moment he found out he was poz he had wanted to bring Eric into the poz brotherhood but knew it had to be Eric's choice.  He had almost given up hope that Eric would change his mind, but now it was happening.
      As months of pent up lust took over his body, Mark grabbed Eric’s head and forced it down on his hardening cock.   Eric greedily sucked down Marks shaft, feeling the new larger piercing push into his throat.  Eric always prided himself on having almost no gag reflex but this was the first time with Mark’s larger piercing and it was noticeably bigger.  His throat covered Mark’s cock with slime as his tongue flicked and probed around the cock.  Eric was eager to feel Mark’s cock back inside his ass after such a long time.  He really missed their almost daily fuck sessions that they had done since their college days.  Wrapping his hand around Mark’s balls, he tugged a bit, something he knew Mark loved.  He felt the big balls with his fingers knowing that their poisonous contents would soon be deep inside him.  The thought sent waves of excitement through his body.  With his other hand, Eric stroked his cock which was now harder than he ever remembered it being.  Leaking his neg precum onto the bed Eric bobbed on Mark’s cock, occasionally pulling off and grabbing the piercing with his teeth and shaking his head driving Mark crazy.
      Finally Eric couldn’t wait any longer and climbed up on top of Mark and positioned Mark’s poz cock at his ass ring.  Feeling the steel on his hole for the first time in months, he grinned and remembered how good Mark’s cock always felt inside him.  Mark looked up at Eric as their eyes locked.  “Are you sure about this Eric?  You can stop if you want to” Mark said softly.  Eric just breathed deep, letting his hole relax a bit and shoved down as hard as he could onto Mark’s rigid cock.  
      The pain was intense and he let out a scream, but it was what Eric wanted.  He wanted to make sure that his fuck hole would have lots of small tears so that the virus could quickly enter his body.  In some ways he wanted to make sure that it was the first fuck that infected him, but he wanted to take Mark’s charged load every day until he knew that he was no longer neg.  After pausing a few seconds with Mark’s cock balls deep inside, Eric begin to ride Marks cock like he had hundreds of times before.  He moved with hard, long strokes bouncing off Mark’s body.  The look of pure lust came over both of them as the sounds of grunts and their bodies slapping together filled the room. 
      After twenty minutes of Eric riding Mark’s cock, Mark bucked Eric off, pushing him on to his back.  Grabbing his legs, Mark lined his cock up to Eric’s swollen hole.  Looking down he saw a few red streaks on his cock and he looked straight at Eric and said “You are so fucking ready to get knocked up.  My precum has been soaking into your wrecked hole and now its time for you to get bred."
      Without any hesitation Eric replied “Fuckin’ do it. Poz me up.”
      With that, Mark shoved his cock back into Eric’s hole, making sure to go at an angle and dig his cock into the walls of Eric’s chute.  As if possessed, Mark started to pound Eric rougher than he ever had.  He used all of the tricks he learned from the past few months of breeding several bug chasers he had fucked and converted.  The bed was rocking from the force of Mark’s thrusts.  Both of them were moaning and grunting in the sheer ecstasy of the moment.  Sweat was dripping off his body onto Eric’s own sweaty body.   At one point, Mark flipped Eric onto his stomach and then pulled him up onto all fours.  Standing up, he shoved in three fingers into Eric’s gaping hole and roughly twisted them, scratching with his fingernails as he turned his wrist back and forth. Eric whimpered at the pain from Mark’s preparation.  Mark quickly replaced his fingers with his throbbing cock.  He knew he was close to shooting his poz seed into his boyfriend.  Leaning forward Mark’s head was next to Eric’s ear.  Eric could feel the heavy breaths on his neck as Mark feverishly thrust his cock in and out of Eric’s ravaged hole.  Their bodies slammed together over and over until Mark drove his cock in deep and held it there whispering “I love you” into Eric’s ear as his cock erupted.  
      Spurt after spurt of toxic cum pumped into Eric’s gut.  Mark just moaned as the cum kept shooting.  He couldn’t remember ever shooting that much cum before.  Marks body was pressed on Eric’s back while his cock unloaded the virus laden cum deep inside.  As the pulses of cum subsided, Mark slowly started to thrust back in and out, pushing the cum around and deeper into Eric.  A few minutes later his cock started to soften and Mark slowly pulled out telling Eric “Stay right there.”
      Mark jumped off the bed and went to the toy drawer in the dresser and pulled out a steel butt plug.  Jumping back on the bed, he pressed the cold steel to Eric’s puffy hole and pushed it in until he felt the familiar pop as Eric’s hole sucked the plug the rest of the way in.   Moving around to the side of the bed, he fed his dripping cock to Eric who quickly licked and sucked it clean.  Once he had finished, Mark laid down in the bed, covered in sweat, cum and spit.  Eric curled up next to him and kissed him one more time whispering “Thank you” as they both quickly fell asleep.
    • By versbbguy
      This thread will contain the new adventures for Cody, his Dad, and his friends.  You don't need to have read "Cody's Return" Part 1 and Part 2 to know what's going on here [Moderator's Note: Links Added] , but it can give you some back story.
      Also, I want to say a huge thank you to all the guys who's reached out to me... there's a few of you who've messaged me here and on BBRT and got my cock very hard (you know who you are), this first chapter is dedicated to you (and what I hope we get to do).
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      CHAPTER 1:
      Cody:
      There is a tingling, a pleasurable stinging sensation when a man’s raw cock slowly snakes its way into your ass that feels like no other kind of sex; when that man is your Dad it's even hotter. 
      My Dad might have been asleep, but his cock was wide awake and ready to play.  Considering all of the time I had recently spent with Sam, I really needed my father’s cum.  I also needed to have 'the conversation' with Dad about Sam, but while my ass was quite sore, still I couldn't sleep as I was insatiably horny.  I wanted Dad’s cum in my ass; his boy needed it right then.  Dad was so good, so practiced at breeding my ass.  It wasn't, perhaps, fair of me to let something like his need for sleep to get in the way of breeding his boy’s tight (but well used) butt.  Still, as Dad and I almost always cuddle at night, and as on this night he was on his back, well, with a little lube, a little precum and a little patience, his cock slid into me nice and slow.  I gritted my teeth a bit, wincing from the stinging sensation.  Sam, and his friends generally fucked me hard and hung me up wet, but I didn't care; I needed Dad’s bare cock. 
      I worked his cock slowly, ever so gradually lowering my ass onto his crotch, eventually reaching that happy moment when I could feel Dad's familiar, hairy sac, brushing against my ass cheeks.  I loved the sensation of his cock being fully lodged in my ass.  It was no less amazing he didn't awaken.  Still, it was now well past 3:00 AM, Dad's breathing was restful and calm, so I knew he was still asleep.  Sitting on his crotch, with his his fully engorged cum stick lodged inside my ass, I found myself remembering the first time Dad had fucked me.  
      I had just turned eighteen two weeks prior.  When I was too young to completely understand, my Mom died; Dad later told me she died of pancreatic cancer.  All I knew was one day Mom was there, and suddenly she wasn't, leaving Dad and I alone.  The funeral and burial completed, the funereal luncheon over, and now even her clothing donated to charity, Dad and I were left with each other.
      Any how, after Mom died, life slowly returned to normal.  Not surprisingly, I suppose, Dad and I grew very close.  Around the house Dad rarely wore clothes, and subsequently neither did I.  He never said nudity wasn’t normal so I never gave it a second thought.  As I got older it crossed my mind that our custom of stripping immediately upon getting behind the closed door of the house was perhaps not the usual practice of my friends' households, but I reasoned it was a matter of choice, and Dad and I had made the decision to make nudity a normal part of our life. 
      Dad and I had always been open and he shared everything with me, he never talked down to me, or lied, even when I asked questions about adults or sex or the body.  As I got into my teens I became a bit awkward around him even though I knew our home life wasn’t an abnormal thing.  Dad and I had the conversation and he told me what he thought was right but also said I’d eventually decide what I want and what is right for me.  The other thing we did that I didn’t see others do is we never closed doors, even when using the bathroom.  More than once at night, from my room, I could hear him moaning.  I always wanted to go to his room and see, but I never did.  About the time I found the internet, my hormones were raging, but while I had a pretty good idea what was going on with Dad, I pretended not to hear it.  
      The year I turned 18 my Dad planned a big birthday party for me and several of my friends and we had a great time.  As it got late, and everyone finally left, I immediately went to my room and got rid of my clothes.  I was bent over pulling off my shorts when my Dad entered my room.  He was already naked and, having had a beer or two, was relaxed.  We chatted about the party for a minute, but when I thought I noticed Dad checking out my body, I really didn’t give it a second thought - we had seen each other naked far to many times for his curiosity to mean anything.  
      “Thanks for the party today, Dad, it was great.”
      He smiled, replying “You’re really growing up to be a handsome young adult, Cody."
      I think I blushed a little, then he offered, “And … you’re welcome.”  With this he walked over, giving me a big hug and a kiss on my forehead.  I remember feeling like a kid again, warm and safe in his hug, but then it happened:  I felt my Dad’s cock rubbing against my stomach.  My cock awkwardly comes to life, but then Dad releases me and left the room.  My cock, however, continued to rise, thinking about Dad.
      I hit the lights and climbed into bed, of course being a late teenager, I immediately thought to jack off as I was horny as fuck.  As I reached for myself, however, it first occurred to me that, for the past several months, the thought of Dad's body had permanently worked itself into my 'jack off fantasies' with the result Dad had become a major part of what got me off.  He had become my entire world - and his cock had quite literally just been pressed against my body.  In fact I could actually still smell his scent.  I imagined his cock pressed against me again, my mind was racked with the thought of engaging with him in a full blown fuck session.  I wanted Dad, but honestly didn't know what to make of my yearnings.  
      So I lay in bed, beating my cock, imagining Dad's body and cock, trying to work myself to release, when suddenly I hear Dad moan.  Clearly Dad was also beating off, and, as I was more than curious, I made my first major decision as an 18 year old:  I was going to watch my Dad blow a load. 
      I soundlessly moved towards his bedroom with the intent of watching, making my way down the hallway, doing my best to be conscientious of my body and any noise it might make, doing my best impression of a cat.  Dropping to the floor, I crawled into Dad's room, knowing that, giving the position of his bed and the fact that the lights were off, I had a good chance of being able to crawl to the foot of his bed without Dad being aware of my presence.
      I really loved his bedroom as it bares the scent of his body, which left my heart pounding and my cock hard and leaking.
      'Fuck it,' I thought, 'I'm gonna jack off too.'
      At that point Dad moaned as he worked his rod.  Then, to my surprise, I distinctly heard him quietly grunt “Cody… Cod… oh fuckkkk … ohhh baby … ohhh baby boy … that’s it yeah.”
      I froze, asking myself 'Dad's calling my name?'  Did he hear or see me?  My cock felt too good, however to allow me to dwell on the question, and involuntarily I quietly moaned “Ahhhhhhhh.”
      At least I thought I had been quiet, but apparently not as I then felt a hand on my shoulder as my Dad gently said “Cod baby, you don’t have to hide.  You can come up here.  We’ve always been open with each other.  You don’t have to sneak around.  We can jack off together.”
      My eyes must have looked like those of a deer caught in the headlights of a car on a country road. 
      “Guilty," I muttered, not really knowing how to respond to him, followed by the croak "Okay", as I swallowed hard, my eyes completely trained on the shadow above me.  I could barely see him as I got to my feet, moving to the side of the bed.
      “Get under the covers with me, son,” Dad said as he pulled the sheets back.  I could just make out a shadowy naked form.  Still I looked down, trying to see his cock, only to realize my father was awaiting me.  “Come on boy," he urged.  Looking back at him, I climbed into bed as he turned on a side lamp, which gave a dim light, enough light, however, that I could now see his face.
      “Dad, ..." I stammered.
      “It’s okay, son.  I told you no secrets between us.  I love you.”
       “I love you too, Dad.”
      "And it looks like I’m not the only one who’s horny.”
      I blushed a bit, but smiled, a smile which Dad returned, which broke the tension of the moment. 
      “Dad … I … I’m just …."
      “You what, baby boy?  It's okay, it’s me.  We share everything.  You can tell me anything."
      “I love you!, no, I want you!” I blurted out, interrupting him.  There it was out in the open.  Then I immediately look away feeling awkward; Dad, however, took my chin in his hand, turning my face to his.
      “Dad .…”
      Dad placed his finger over my lips, “Shhhh…”, his eyes looking through me, then he looks down towards my cock.  Before I could think, he placed my left hand on his cock, and, taking my cock in his hand, we began slow-stroking each other, not speaking, but also not breaking eye contact.  I couldn't believe I was actually stroking another man's cock - in fact, my Father's cock.  For that matter his precum was slicking-up my hand.  Dad leaned in towards me, a broad smile on his face, our eyes trained on each other.  Dad’s face was now right against mine and he’s looking at me and my mouth and then my eyes, back and forth.  This was it, the first time I was jacking off with my father, when he suddenly presented me with another first:  without preamble, he presses his lips to mine and kissed me.  Not a kiss such as he had given me in the past, a fatherly peck, no, this was a lover’s kiss.  I did my best to match the intensity of his kiss, and as I did, his cock spurted a particularly generous quantity of precum.  
      After that Dad invited me to sleep with him every night.  It wasn’t long until I learned to suck and appreciate his big cock; my Dad, my boyfriend.  Dad said, “Once you become an adult you can decide for myself what you want Cod,” making it clear he trusted my judgment.  For me, I was sold:  this was what I had fantasized about, my first boyfriend – my own father.
      “Ahhhhhhhh……….. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…,” a huge groan and exhalation.  Dad’s hands were now holding my thighs; I was riding my father’s cock.  He was, of course, fully awake.  At this point though I’m impaling myself on his cock, and as much as it stings, I really want his cum inside me – I’m working him hard to get it. 
      “Ohhhhh fuck boy ... ohhhhh fuck … you needed Daddy’s cock huh?”
      I let out a long moan, “Yeeeeeeeeess….”
      “Do it boy… ride Daddy’s big cock.”
      The sounds of sex in the room is obvious as we can both hear the sloshing sound of a raw cock fucking a cummy ass, “Is that cum in there boy”, “Yes, Daddy”, trying to sound younger than my 22 years since I know it makes him a little crazy, “FUUUUCCCKKK that’s hot!”  Dad seems so horny, but he also seems completely happy to just lie here and let me do all the work for to get his spunk.  I start wondering if I’m really HIV+ now from all sex with Sam and his friends, and then it crosses my mind again, “If I’m positive from Sam fucking me, is Dad HIV+ from him, too?”, “ohhhhhh…. Ohhhhhh…. It feels so fucking good Dad”, “Yeah boy… ride me… I’m getting close”, and I know my Dad is about to cum inside me; he never lasts long after he says he’s close.  The thoughts of Sam fucking me flashes through my mind and me literally begging him to fuck poz cum into me, which he more than happy to do … if I really am positive now, what can I say?  I asked him for it … more than once.  “Dad … I … I …. “, but the words aren’t coming, and then, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Oh fuck … Daaaaa…..” and my ass clamps down on his cock as a huge load comes flying out of the business end of my cock, “Oh fuck…. Oh fuck… “, my orgasm racks my body.  “Cod! ... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” and I know Dad’s cock is releasing its pent up load.  “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Cod…. Ohhhhhhhhhh … Ohhhhhhhh”, the moans and the breathing are heavy between us as our orgasms quell and we start to come down from the release.  “That is so fucking hot”, I moan between breathes, “Yes it is baby boy … needed that so bad”, he says to me all breathy, “…and I’m soaked now”.  We both laugh.

I climb off his cock and lie down beside him and we kiss… he leans into me and presses almost all of my cold, wet cum into my stomach; I love him so much.  I can’t think of how to tell him I might be infected, he’s always been there for me, and been open with me, I have to find the words.  “Did you have a good time with your friends last night?”, I ask him.  “Yeah it was good … this is better”, as he kisses me, “You?”.  “Same with me … “, I pause, “Dad, I’ve been having sex with …”, “It’s ok Cod I’ve been having sex too”, “Sam?”, I blurt it out.  “Yes, … “, he pauses, “Sam … how did you?”, “Uhmmm… well saw a message from him on your phone once, and then didn’t know it was him, but met him on BBRT and we started talking and well ... He’s fucked me a couple times”.  There’s an awkward pause, then he says, “Same with your old man I guess … I don’t ‘always’ go jogging”, a laugh escapes us both, “Haha… uhmm yeah … figured”.  “Dad it’s just that … well, I’ve been fucking bareback “, another pause, “Me too baby boy… always hated condoms.  I got tested last week”, “You did… what did…”, “Negative “, I look at him pausing then the thoughts run through my mind, “I haven’t actually tested poz … so who says I am until they tell me otherwise?”, then he pipes in, “Why don’t we go this week… we can get tested together?”, “But you just …”, “Doesn’t matter, plus the guy that works there…”, I pipe in, “Chris”, “Yeah… how did you?”, “Fuckbud brought him over once, he’s hot”.  “Yeah he is ... anyways, not that you’re positive, but you can see how easy it is to test, and maybe it’ll put your mind at rest”, “Yeah … uhmmm… ok”, my only reply.
      A day goes by and Dad and I spend it together then the next morning he’s out for a jog when it hits me, “I bet Sam is fucking him right now”, part of me is jealous.  I’m really horny, I decide to find out.
      Me: I’m horny
      Sam: Me too
      Sam: Busy today though
      Me: Breeding my Dad?
      Sam: Maybe: P
      Me: Fuck!  I want
      Sam: What do you want?
      Me: + cum
      Sam: Dirty boy
      Sam: Jake asked if he can text you, gave him your #, hope that’s ok
      Me: That guy you told me about before?  That’s cool, can I have his # too?
      Sam: Yeah I’ll send it, one sec
      Sam sends me Jake’s # and I decide to message him instead of waiting when literally a message from an unknown contact appears on my phone.
      Jake: Hey this is Jake, … Sam gave me #, hope it’s cool to message you
      Me: That’s weird
      Me: I was just going to text you lol
      Jake: LOL 
      Me: Yeah it’s cool … Sam told me he gave you my #
      Jake: He talk about me?
      Me: A little lol
      Jake: Oh really?  What’d he say?
      Me: Nm … just said you guys had some group fun
      Jake: Yeah we did … that it?
      Me: He said you’re HIV+ … prob from that night
      Jake: Yep I’m poz
      Jake: About a month now
      Me: Hope its ok he told me that … don’t wanna seem nosey
      Jake: Its cool
      Me: So you got it from him?
      Jake: Always bb’d here
      Jake: We think his hot friend Sergei is the one that actually gave it to me
      Me: How do you know that?
      Jake: I’m horned.  Can we get together?  Horny?
      Me: LOL… always
      Me: Yeah that’s cool
      Jake: HOT (includes a pic of his cock)
      Me: Damn… that’s a hot cock! 
      Jake: And it’s poz … sure it’s ok?
      Me: Hell, yeah
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Jake:
      Cody gives me his address and I tell him I’m headed that way.  It makes my cock leak thinking that we’re both HIV+, and he will find out at some point when he gets tested.  I intend to make him beg me for poz cock and then when he does test poz, we’ll hopefully discuss it, and I’ll let him know he got it from me.  Also be hot to see him fuck and breed a few guys before he gets tested, just in case he gets weird about being poz, or goes on meds right away.  Personally I don’t intend to take any meds until I have to… I want to share this with as many guys as I can.  I start driving to Cody’s house when that hot guy Chris at the testing center crosses my mind, the way he flirts with all the guys there, I wonder if he’s just a flirt or if he’s already poz?  Or maybe he’s still neg and chasing it?  I think I’ll just have to find out.
    • By DarkLighter
      Hey ya guys! What's up this fine evening? We got clouds, several dropbox links full of our perv'd turn on's like dad, son's, brother's,  incest.

KIK: WhiteHawk8x
      Wickr: WhiteHawk8x
    • By Rawdad4sons
      You might say queer ran in my family.  I know they say there is a gene and all and that it is recessive in most people, that is why the Kinsey report only states 10% are gay and 10 percent are straight and the rest fall somewhere in the middle.  Well my family fell in the middle at the gay end. Isn’t life bliss when social norms are hidden away?  Now, we didn’t go around advertising we were queer.  To the outside observer we would look like a wholesome middle class family, but enter our inner circle and our deep dark secret would be evident.
      Growing up, I admired the bond that my dad and grandfather and uncles seemed to share.  My mother seemed to have the same kind of bond with my grandmother - both were feisty, in natgure almost butch.  We shared a lot of good times.
      I was the youngest of three sons and had several cousins, most of whom were boys, similar to me as we were rough and tumble - jocks and farm boys.  Growing up in a rural town in the Midwest with most of my family nearby, I got to see a lot of my family and the influence it had on our town.
      As I grew older the admiration for my families bonds grew stronger, and as my brothers and cousins reached maturity I noticed that they too began to share in the bonds between the adult family members, as they went off to college and would return with girlfriends and wives, the sexes would divide several times of year to form bonding circles.  I didn’t really know what was going on until I was about 15 and my middle brother was all excited to go on the adult father son fishing trip which I would be invited to the summer after my 18th birthday.  With Bud having turned 18 just weeks before school got out, he was all a flutter and told me that grandpa and dad and Cameron, my eldest brother were ready to make him a real family man, along with my uncles and any male cousins that had turned 18 that spring.  This was the camping/fishing trip that would declare my brother and our newly adult cousins, part of the male bonding brotherhood of Madison clan.
      Evidently my brother was not disappointed as he returned with a smile on his face, a lift to his step, as he returned back to the family business in the mailroom, the same mailroom we both had worked when we each turned 14.  Bud having worked there two and a half years longer was theoretically my supervisor, but he was my big brother and best friend first so we got along and hardly ever fought.  Bud though would be moving up soon and I would become mailroom chief as one of my younger cousins was introduced to the mailroom when he turned 14 in a month or so.
      When Bud moved up onto the sales floor, Hamilton came into the mailroom.  It was my responsibility to train him in the ins and outs of the lowest rung on our family corporate ladder. I really liked Hamilton even though he was a year younger than me.  He was really cute and athletic, which made working around him hard at times because he distracted me. But we endured and before we knew it my 18th birthday was approaching.  I knew the make out sessions with Hamilton would soon be at an end. I really enjoyed sneaking off to a corner and kissing my cousin, but another two cousins, Jack and Kris, had already joined us in the mail sorting endeavor.  Jack and Kris were just as cute and farm boy cute, and I knew they were just as sexy as Hamilton since we all showered together at school after practice, football in the fall and baseball in the spring.
      I was doing my homework, when a knock on my door occurred, my back to the door I did not see who had tapped on my door but an envelope had been slid under my door. I picked it up and it read “Happy 18th birthday, Thom.  You are now able to attend the Madison Men’s Camping / Fishing Experience.  Be ready on June 5th, 6:30 AM.  The boat waits for no one."
       I was excited and thrilled it was finally my time to bond with my male family members and find out what all the hoopla was about.

Other #BBBH Sites…