Who Pozzed Me?

I was never actually an official bug-chaser. It just turned out that way....which was a surprise to me since I used to be so shy and inexperienced. But my old lady doctor (who is crabby, but treats me like a son) noticed some inflamed lymph nodes on my neck, some weight loss and recommended I take the test. I did, and found out I was poz. Wow. When did it happen? With who? I could remember three times when it might have happened.

1. The After Party

I live in an old neighborhood with some beautiful old buildings and lots of trees. There's a crappy little tavern in the midst of it  that I went to all the time. The guys there were older and overall less "pretty" than at the dance clubs. I met these two brothers there who were older and a little sleazy. They always had weed and always hosted us stragglers at their big, beautiful house after closing time. It was within walking distance and we'd all drunkenly stumble down the block to their mansion. Mostly, we all sat around in the grand living room and passed a bong in a circle. It was always good stuff on its own, but some new skinny, tall stranger decided to add coke to the bowl. I'd never even tried cocaine, but I figured fire would kill the powder's effects. So I took in and blew out the clouds with everybody else, and after about ten minutes, I noticed I was really, REALLY fucked-up. The crowd started to thin out and go home and I thought about doing the same, but my legs didn't seem to be willing. 

And then there were three. The older brother, the skinny stranger and me. And they had both taken off their clothes. They sat on each side of me on the antique couch and demanded I strip too. I stood up and wobbled a bit. "I need to head home".

But they insisted. And they aggressively stripped me. They got me from the front and back in a squeeze. I felt their cocks move into me from both ends. I had a thought about how this is how rape happens, but that was my last clear thought. Then we were all rolling around on an old oriental carpet. At one point, I found my face right in the crotch of the older brother. He had a huge boner and instructed me to "talk to it". I was so out of it, that I just wanted to lie down on the beautiful old carpet. The skinny guy kept prodding me with his boner and I wanted to fight him off, but was so, so tired. I can't even remember what he looked like. Then I slept. One of then could have slipped some seed in my neg ass, but I have no way of knowing.

2. The Bathtub Guy

What his name? Mike? Anyway -- I'd seen him out at all the same dive bars I frequented. He was always making out and leaving with somebody new. He was tall, but not all that cute. It turns out, he had a reputation for sporting a really big dick. I guess it was my turn that one Saturday night. He took me back to his really tiny apartment and we had a serious make-out session. He wanted me to suck him, but I didn't do a very good job. His cock was genuinely huge. I kept getting to almost halfway down, when I just couldn't stand it any longer. "The day you take all of it, we're going to celebrate!" 

We'd talked and he knew I had a kinky side. So he put a blindfold on me and led me to his mini bathroom. I lied back in the cold tub and waited. It took about thirty seconds before I felt hot, burning drops land on me. Oh. He must have lit a candle and was dripping hot wax on me. It was kind of a turn-on, actually. If some guy wants to do this to you, just go along with it.... it doesn't hurt much and is kind of thrilling.  And then came the piss. He was peeing on me and I got the biggest erection. Here was a kink I'd never even thought of! I stood under the shower nozzle for a bit to wash it all off and then we were in his bedroom/living room. 

He had lube samples from the bar, but they weren't enough to get his big organ into me. I ended up sucking him off and letting him shoot a load in my throat. We were lying back in his bed when he admitted that he had a boyfriend -- a poz boyfriend. Who lived IN THE SAME BUILDING! What the fuck? I had to find my clothes and get out of there. I thought of all his fluids that I'd experienced,and calculated the risks I faced.

3. The Listener

I went against my better judgement and went to one of the trendy clubs where all the cuties went. I lasted all of twenty minutes before going back to a sleazier place. That's where a met a big, tall leather man. He went all out for his cause... boots, leather pants, leather cap. Everything. I sat two stools away from him and ordered a draw. The he stretched out, and his giant boots were in my lap. I guess I looked the part of a sub as much as he looked the part of a leather daddy. So be it. We had a conversation and I told him about the club I'd been to.

"You had enough of twinks and want a real man now?"

"Absolutely, " I replied.

We left in his car and went to a pretty modest apartment building. On the drive over, he kept asking about what I'd done and how many guys I'd been with. I was honest. I told him about my grandma doctor and how carefully she monitored me every six months. I thought about asking him for a background too, but didn't.

Once we were inside of his little apartment, he wanted to chain me to the ceiling of his living room, but the hook was meant for a houseplant - not a 150 pound male.  So that didn't work.  He was tired and didn't feel like pursuing any more kink stuff. So we went to the bedroom and he had me strip him down. I don't know how you fold leather clothes so I just stacked them as neatly as I could. He was flat on his back in bed and I stood at the end and started kissing his feet -- because they were so massive and beautiful and perfect. He loved it for awhile, but made me quit.  "Tell me a hot story". "Tell me a fantasy."

I was quiet for a minute....and then told him about my desire to get fucked in the changing room of a swimming pool, I also told him how I wanted to be raped by a UFC fighter. He was fully hard and beating off furiously. I bent over and waited for the load to shoot into my mouth.

"Are you sure you're neg?"

"I'm sure."

"OK. Wait".

Then his big dick erupted in the most massive flow of semen I could ever imagine. I lapped up some of it, but he held my head back and scooped the rest of it up in his left hand. He weirdly poked me in the eye with that hand and it stung like crazy. Then he turned me around and painfully shoved the rest into my butt hole. 

So now I wonder who put the poison in me. One of them? Two of them? A combination of all three?

I guess it doesn't matter now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 4 months later...

This question seems to be the highest rated question on this entire site.

I can only hope to be asking myself this question at some point.

I personally hope that the skinny stranger stealthed you while you was out!

• Upvote 1

No doubt, this story hits right at the heart of what many bare backers and/or chasers will ponder over for a life time.   You test POZ and then mentally review each and every possible fuck session, wondering if that was the one that converted your queer ass.

As a chaser, it came as no great surprise when the fuck flu announced that some cock had gotten the job done.   While I THINK I know which session it was, I can never be fully certain.   It has been 7 months since that first night sweat and this question still is on my mind.

As an alternative, I have bred 3 guys into the POZ brotherhood.  Each one agreed to a period of being exclusive to me.  For each of us, knowing is important and they know it was my cock that converted their asses.   I do wonder, if that is really better or if they are missing some of the conversion experience by have enough random sick dick that they will never know for certain.

Thanks for the story and the reason for many of us to revisit the parade of cocks that participated in connecting us to generations of POZZED up fags.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

At one point in my life I would have not been able to pin-point it as I had sex with as many as 10 guys in an evening.   Looking back on it, I miss it.   Now I am lucky if I have sex a few times a month- although I still want it 10 times a night.