After BB, Orgies and Cumdump, Where to Go from Here?

kinky_hot

These are just some random thoughts. I'd like to get some opinions from other perv pigs, so this is the place.

I had already been poz for years, and was undetectable, and some four years ago I began routinely barebacking, and I found it thrilling:  bare cocks in my ass felt utterly awesome, as did my transition to becoming a 'strictly no condom guy'.  I wouldn't tell guys up front that I only fuck bareback, but in the end I'd only hook-up with guys who were into barebacking, eventually, some two years ago, I transitioned to being a total cumdump.  

Next came the orgies.  I had lots of frustration in my life at that time, and yes I found escapism in sex, but orgies meant drugs, and no sleep, and generally take a serious hit on one's life.  Moreover, I live in a moderately sized city, so except for the occasional tourist, I generally ended-up playing with the same guys, and found I didn't usually don't like the typical orgy-tard guy.  Not, at least those I've met.  They become friends, and I just didn't want that.

Then I developed an obsession for having my ass filled with cum.  I guess it began with my last relationship. He was a heavy cummer, with a good fat dick.  With him I discovered how amazing it feels to have my ass wide open, full of cum, fucked by a big fat cock, and for the past year or so, as a bottom, I've found that to be the ultimate experience.

After we split up, during the weekends I began to indulge in all night fuck sprees.  I'll go from fuck buddy to fuck buddy collecting cum.  I even have them rated in my mind as how big the load will be, if he thrusts hard, how long he'll probably last, if I can feel his pulsations when he dumps the load, etc.  All this is extremely important if you want to collect as many loads as possible in the shortest period of time.  The method that I have developed is so efficient that sometimes I think I should share it in a blog.

Then, three months ago I visited Berlin.  I didn't take part in any orgies (there really are too many drugs involved), but I did meet an awesome guy:  black, great over the top body and dick, who came for a session with enhancements.  (Maybe I should move this post to that section).  We tried stuff, no need to say more, and the sex was more than amazing.  In orgies I've found I always have that feeling that I want want more, that I need more cocks or another high.  With him it was amazing and complete.  It was absolute.  No need to go higher, 'cause there was no higher, or deeper, or better shaped.

The day after I was suffering the side effects of that stuff, and I got scared.  I did not have a good time, and event talked to him.  We agreed that I had taken more than I should have for the first time.  Fortunately I have been keeping myself away from all that.  First because it scares me to death, and second 'cause I know I can only have that awesome experience with him.

Now, back to being a cumdump.   Last Friday, in an eight hour session, I managed to get eleven loads up my ass.  To me that was the ultimate experience.  Each of the last two tops had an exceptionally thick dick, which gave me great pleasure as the guys drilled and fully loaded my ass.  I was completely exhilarated.

But all this leaves me with this question:  Where do I go next?  Whats is going to be my next thrill or fetish?  I am not gonna try to go over eleven loads in a night, as it really is very difficult, the cost is high, and it will lead to frustration.  I do not like orgies and drugs and all that. I have done them and, while I DO enjoy them, still 'No thanks'.  I do miss a long session with enhancements with a top with enough stamina, but in my small city, it is too difficult, too dangerous to search out such guys.  I fantasize about having my ass drilled by as many tops as possible in a sling, but again, that's unrealistic (although it might be something to incorporate into future holiday plans).  

So what's next?  Where would you go?  What fetish did you turn to when you got at this point?

(Many thanks if you have read this far 'cause this has been a long posting.  Sorry for that.

I think a lot of guys get scared at how much they are addicted to cock and cum. Their need to be breed is innate and is on their mines almost every second of every day.

I don't think you can turn to a fetish to curb your need to be bred as you will never stop needing cock and cum in your ass.

The easier said than done solution is to find a top BF with a big fat cock who will shoot double digit spurts of sperm in you - especially after you have been pre-lubed with multiple loads. A true top will understand your addiction.

Don't give up on having a cum dump bottom as a BF. I have known and bred quite a few couples who both total bottoms. Most of them have stayed together longer than most other couples and have an intimacy that few share.  There is a freedom in admitting to each other their shared desires and lots of ways to play together - toys and tongue fucking each other while talking about how much you both want cock and cum - you'll soon be fucking  and breeding each other.  I bred one such couple on a regular basis for a long time. They had a ton of fun going out together and trying to find a guy to do them side by side, or challenging each other to see who could get the most loads and then coming home with both of their asses cum lubed and sharing with each other the details of the cocks they took.  And they fucking loved playing with each other's sperm dripping holes.

None of what I said might appeal to you. Just be honest with yourself and find a way to be yourself within the parameters you have set.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks all of you for your comments. CallMeSir, that's a really good idea. Actually, I met a guy with huge cock in a sex club some weeks ago. He's a little younger than me, and he fucked me and bred me like crazy. It seems that he's a bottom trapped in a top's body, so I guess we're gonna have some fun.

I'm open to having a couple, but it must be somebody who truly accepts and enjoys my being a total cum slut. And if he is too, all the better.

Besides that, I've been going further down in the no loads refused road. If I go cruising I'll just take any load, as long as the guy just wants to breed me. I don't wanna be fucked, just bred.

On the new territories area, I think I'd like to try fisting. I want to grow my hole a little bigger (even more), and who knows, I may end up liking that.

• Upvote 1

On 2017-04-17 at 9:08 AM, kinky_hot said:

But all this leaves me here. Where do I go next? Whats is going to be my next thrill or fetish?

What about stopping the Meds and getting into stealthing anon negative holes? Some poz guys get into this fetish...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

What about stopping the Meds and getting into stealthing anon negative holes? Some poz guys get into this fetish...

Why would you fuck up someone elses life based on your little fetish of spreading HIV to the masses?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You say you like big dicks in your hole and the feel of cum and the effect of drugs. 

Try fisting as no one has a dick the size of a fist. You can have one guy fisting your hole for hours and never get soft and with lots of lube is the same effect. Drugs and fisting go together very well and if done right a lot of fun. 

• Upvote 2

There is an art to fisting.  Make sure the fister has experience and you will find a kind of heaven.  As you advance, you will be amazed at how much he can get inside you.  I loved it when a fister put his hand in, then inserted his dick and jacked off inside me.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hole4bbuse

Sirs and gentlemen, I identify as a slut, cum dump, chempiss dump, piss drinker / piss fucked bitch who learner to 'let go and have fun'. I have a non sexual partner (his choice) and a Master who I serve is my primary focus. Master determines who can and cannot use my man cunt. His current standing order is "refuse no load". When he is there when I am being shared he gets so supper charged watching then wanting to add another of his loads deep. Then he fist ?? fucks me super excited his sub was used and has a sloppy wet stretched hole. If your in the Philadelphia area want to add cum, piss, chempiss  to myMasters bitch give me a shout he will be most excited. Always enjoy giving him or if possible submitting as his cum dump to watch and get filled in my hole so he can then play. He always enjoys when it's a parTy hole for extended play. A few pictures below from extended play sessions. Master encourages video / photo opportunities including making me available for amature miovies if you have a interest or need. Just a no limits cum dump Sirs doing what he was born to do. 

IMG_8205.JPG

IMG_7382.JPG

IMG_6288.JPG

IMG_5837.JPG

IMG_8342.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

IMG_8843.JPG