Should I

So ive been chatting to this guy on grinder and gone on some dates and we are at the lets spend the night stage and he told me something thats thrown me off.

Basically i love bareback sex and so does he and i really want to fuck him but he said he's poz and doesnt use condoms im not sure what to do i don't know the risk or what questions to ask so any advice would be really appricated.

#1  Ask him if he's undetectable.

How long has he been Poz and how long he's been undetectable.  If he's been consistently undetectable (like for over a year) research says he's non infective... He can't give it to you.

That's basically it... go on Poz.com or Thebody.com and read up on some basic facts..

Good Luck

• Upvote 1

I'd do it, but I'm not you and also don't know the guy. The fact that you're a member here should be a clue to what you really desire. Make the best decision for YOU and keep us posted. Good Luck!

• Upvote 1