dirtypozlad

Anyone tried K9 ?

I began playing with animals at an early age (9), after playing with my older brother. Unfortunately, these encounters only consisted of jerking an sucking. My family and I recently moved back to the Midwest, and imagine my excitement when I found a hot hairy guy that not only likes beast fun but has an intact male lab......and only lives 30miles away!! Our first meeting about a month ago involved lots of piss play and him depositing 2 loads deep inside. He told me he wanted me first before his lab bred me...ok, who am I to complain?! So the lab licked my hole for about 10 min as he apparently loves his masters cum. My hole felt great and was ready for a good breeding. By this time the lab was crazy horny and his hips were humping wildly. I got onto all fours, ready to fulfill a longtime fantasy...there was some awkwardness as we tried to get my hole aligned at the right height. The first few jabs hurt as his dog cock felt really Sharp and pointy. It didn't take many jabs though before he slid in all the way. It felt amazing!! He swelled very quickly and I swear his cock was going to poke out of my belly button. His knot went in without pain but swelled fast too. The pressure was incredible. The guy was holding the lab so he couldn't turn around as he was afraid the knot would come out and hurt me. The dog stopped humping after his cock swelled up but I could feel a rhythmic pulsing as he filled me with cum. About 10 min in, we realized a plan flaw. We failed to have pillows under me to help support my back as the lab laid full weight on top of me. I thought the knot had gotten smaller and could take the back pain anymore, so I pulled off. Holy mother fuk!! His knot tore me a bit coming out and I leaked cum and blood for awhile but the thrill of getting bred made up for the pain. We got together again a couple weeks ago and the lab nailed me first. This time we had extra pillows to help support my back and I waited for the knot to full go down...15 min later. It was so much better, if you can imagine that!! I wanted the guy to slide his cock in and rub the dog cum into my guts, but apparently my hole closed up really tight after the dog pulled out. The kept saying "fuk, your tighter than a virgin.." Needless to say, he waited it out and filled my hole with 2 more loads. I can't wait for more, and recommend anyone to try it. BTW, labs have about 9" of red cock meat....I was amazed.

• Like 1

sexy story bro. want it badly

Done it a couple of times, a former buddy of mine had a big dog and he was talking me into getting bred by his dog. For me it is the most degrading form of sex for a man as you are not able to do anything once the dog is on your back. It is extremly hot but you have to be really sure if you want to get bred by a dog. Once he has buried his cock inside you (it hurts like hell as he just shoves it in and doesn't give you time to adjust) you are not going anywhere for about 20 to 30 minutes if he is tied to you. The knot that ties him to you is something else: it starts rather pleasant when it starts to swell inside you but soon you are whimpering in pure agony. The knot of a big dog can get as big as a grapefruit and it is constantly tugging on your overstreched insides so I took a lot of poppers just to hold myself together. Once he is tied to you he starts to cum inside you (a dog will fill you with A LOT of cum), the pressure inside your ass is building up and with me it led to my orgasm as my prostate was overstimulated!! When he ties it is to keep the bitch from escaping and it gives the dog time to impregnate his bitch. When he is cumming he turns around so you are ass to ass with him, the turning gives you a few very painfull moments as his knot wants to come out of you but is still way too big! When his knot is finally getting smaller be prepared that the constant tugging will make the knot come out when it is still fairly large and it will make you scream. Afterwards you won't be able to close your cunt for a while, cum just keeps flowing out of it.

If you ever consider doing this, be sure that you do it with someone who knows how to do it: a dogcock has some kind of bone in it and it can easily puncture your lower intestine and believe me when I say that you don't want that to happen. Even the jabs he makes when he is trying to find your hole are painfull, and he will leave deep scratch marks on your sides.

Im not interested in being mounted, but I love the taste of dog cock. when i was 8 or 9 was the first time i ever did anything. we had a beautiful great Dane. my younger brothers both eventualy got into it too. I turned my partner onto getting his cock licked im still trying to convince him to at least fuck me while im sucking a nice big dog off. i would love to get him to taste it. i know if he did he would love it. horse cock taste pretty fuckin awesome too.

would love to get bred by a dog live in sydney Australia and looking for some one that has a dog for breeding me it must be great if handled the correct way , can hope and dream

Ive been bred 3 times now by the same dog and it gets better each time. I recommend it to any one!!

Always intrigued me...would like to try it....anyone experienced in Chicago want to show me the way?

Would love to try and would love for others to watch!

Any dog owners in the denver area? ;)

I've only been able to give a handjob to a hot pitbull and I have tongue kissed with several pups. I am so willing to do whatever it takes to find an experienced owner to help with my first knotting!