Back from Sexual Vacation

Yugo

Yesterday I returned home from a three day trip to Georgia.  I had been invited to have some fun with a couple I had met sometime earlier.  Naturally I was happy to accept their invitation.

I drove down and when I arrived at their place we all relaxed.  My hosts were a 19 year old bottom fem guy (who's dick was locked-up in a cock cage) and his other half, the top, was about 29 and very domineering.  After relaxing for a couple hours the bottom pulled down my shorts and started sucking me off as I made out with the top.  After a few minutes the bottom stood up, pulled-down his shorts, slid down on my cock and rode me.  Now, ordinarily I don't top, but the bottom was as hot as fuck so I went with it.  It didn't take long fit me to shoot my load in the bottom's hole.

The next morning I woke up to the top rolling me onto my belly and sitting onto my hole. He slowly pushed his eight inch dick into my ass where he spent about a half hour fucking my hole until he shot inside me.  Afterwards he rolled off, grabbed my head by my hair and grunted "Lick up all that cum and your ass juices."  I went to town, savoring the mixture of cum, lube and sweat, and when I had cleaned his dick to his satisfaction he ordered "Get on all fours," as he gestured for the bottom to slide a fairly large dildo into my hole.  

By this point I was leaking precum, and when, without warning, the bottom removed the dildo from my hole and rimmed my ass.  I was frantic to cum, so when the bottom directed me to flip on my back I was eager to comply, and no sooner had I done so when the bottom swallowed my dick and vigorously sucked me until I blew my load, which he swallowed with gusto.  Afterwards the three of us made out.

That's just the first 18 hours. I'll post more later on.

• Upvote 11

After the morning fuck we had breakfast. Rule of the house for me was that I was naked at all times, which I was more then happy to follow. Sammy, 19yo bottom, stayed with me most of the time I was there. He would rub my back or chest, kiss on me from time to time and basically acted like a puppy lol. 

Later in the day, I started getting hard again. When Sammy noticed he would casually lick or suck on it for a few seconds. It got to where I was leaking precum most of the time. Then at one point, Luke (the top) had me shower and lay down at the edge of the bed on my back. He started gently playing with my hole. Sammy was at my head making out with me and playing with my nipples. Luke slowly started sliding one finger in and rubbing on my prostate. I lost control of everything and started leaking so much that a puddle of precum formed on my belly.

At one point Sammy started licking and biting on my nipples and Luke pushed a second finger in. I was feeling drunk at this point. I started begging Luke to fuck me, but he didn't say anything and kept milking me. After about 45 minutes, Luke stopped milking me. After a while, he had Sammy come down and start eatting my hole. Luke moved up and straddled my chest and let his dick fall on my lips. I instinctively opened and started sucking.

He started slowly moving his hips until he was throat fucking me. I'd gag, and he would let me rest a moment before going back to making my mouth his fuck toy. After a while (idk how long) I felt Sammy stop. And then I felt something push into my hole. My body started to run from it because it felt huge, but I'm guessing Sammy thought I was going to run and pushed harder. 

Apparently, he went and got a butt plug. With a small "pop" I felt it slide in and it was sitting right on my prostate. Then, without any warning it started to vibrate. I let out a small scream as it almost felt like I was going to cum. Then it started vibrating even harder and without warning, I shot my load, apparently hitting Luke in the back. That must have set him off because I felt him start coming down my throat. After we both finished, he fell on his side and instantly, Sammy started cleaning us both up, eating all the cum he could.

Part 3 coming soon!

• Upvote 3