Supplements to increase semen production?

I stumbled across this thread about a supplement stack that guys are claiming greatly increases their production of both precum and cum: 

https://www.thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

I'm giving it a try more out of curiousity than anything else - but wondering if anyone else here has tried it and gotten any results?

Zinc and Magnesium did it for me! Love when my Tops go "holy crap," seeing they made me shoot 8-10 strings over my face and chest.

I take two generic capsules of each daily. As stated, remember to drink plenty of water. It can take a couple days to a week to notice effects.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:57 AM, Jaegar said:

Zinc and Magnesium did it for me! Love when my Tops go "holy crap," seeing they made me shoot 8-10 strings over my face and chest.

I take two generic capsules of each daily. As stated, remember to drink plenty of water. It can take a couple days to a week to notice effects.

Do these work even if ur drunk or hi?

Guest PigTonight

Zinc and Magnesium work well.

there was some other vitamin I tried years ago, it made a huge difference, can't remember it now :(

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been trying this a couple months now. I honestly haven't seen a huge difference in the amount of precum and semen I produce - but one thing I am definitely noticing is that l-citrulline has definitely made a difference in my erection quality. I seem to get harder and it takes less direct stimulation to maintain an erection than it did before.

• 7 months later...