H-town= Crazy town

Detchiller

On vacation in Houston, within the course of a little over 24 hours, here's how it has played out. Got to Houston in the evening, already dark. Driving in the downtown area, there are plenty of homeless guys willing to hang out with you. I gave a ride to a suspiciously skinny black guy. He asked what I like to do and I said I was looking to give some head, asked if he was interested, he said sure, leaned his seat back and pulled down his pants. His hairy unshaved crotch had the delicious aroma of sweaty balls thanks to the humidity of the city and I feasted on his 8" cut dick (not too thick) and licked his sweaty balls till he eventually came in my mouth. He was delicious. We parted ways and I drove around and found another guy, a little more solid build. Gave him a ride and asked if he was interested in giving me the dick. He said yes and I asked where he wanted to put it, he said my mouth or ass. I asked if he would put it in my ass. We got to a private safe location and I got to sucking on his dick. Thick and sweaty and about 8 1/2 uc and musty, I cleaned it and his nuts good. But he didn't let me suck it much, just to get it hard. He turned me around, pulled my warm ups down, spit on his hand and fingered my hole hard. Got 2 then 3 fingers in, jammed them deep and pulled them out and put more spit on his dick, spread my cheeks and pushed his dick in slowly but steadily till it was balls deep. Started building up a steady pace. It wasn't enough lube I could tell because I could feel my anus pulling out and back as he pulled his dick out only to push it back in. He spit some more which helped and continued pushing harder and faster till he said here you go bitch, putting my cum up in your hole, take it. He pushed in balls deep and I could feel the spurts unloading deep in my hole. He slowly pulled out, stepped aside and started taking a leak. Called me over and said you see this dick? It's gonna go up in your ass whenever I want. He stopped pissing and still hard, pushed it back in my hole. He laughed and I asked why and he said he pissed a little in my asshole. I just grinned in a fuck craze. He pulled out and made me suck his dick clean, thanked me and then walked off.

Later that night I'm on growlr and see a black guy I played with once. Super chub and a hell of a top. He had blown me off many times after I had to cancel a year or so back. I was hoping he was horny and desperate enough to put any attitude aside. Bingo. He invited me over and we fucked like pigs for about 4 hours. He was a chub but damn if he had the stamina of an Olympic athlete and I matched him stroke for stroke, position after position. Finally, he couldn't hold out anymore and I massaged him into cumming deep in my ass. I felt pretty victorious. He didn't want to cum just yet but couldn't hold out with my magic ass and wonder hole lol.

Today, since I still hadn't come in about a week, I found a nice thick black bottom in the galleria area to fuck. Good hole, fat not flabby ass, I eventually gave him a huge load I had been holding in. Then he got in the tub and I proceeded to drench his mouth then body with my piss. I messaged him later to ask how much had come out, he said none, he was holding it in for the next guy. Good piggy. I spent the next couple of hours shopping around looking for nothing in particular. Had lunch and I was ready for the next adventure.

So I desperately needed to get a workout in and went to see about a daypass at a nearby gym (which will remain nameless to protect the guilty, lol). Fuck, they wanted $30 just for the day, which is about what my regular gym charges for a month! But it's in an affluent area, whatever. I said thanks but no thanks and as I was leaving, hot Hispanic trainer walks in and totally keeps his eyes glued on me. I flirt and leave. In my car, I get to their website and apply for a tour and free day pass so I can work out. Less than 30 minutes later I get a call from the gym to set up a tour. The guy on e other end of the line says we're you the guy that just walked out, and I said yes. He said it would be no problem giving me a free day pass if I wanted to come in. I was back there dressed and ready to workout in less than 30 minutes. He met me at the entrance, I signed a few things and we began the tour. After seeing the weights area, he showed me the locker room which was pretty empty. He had been pretty touchy feels and finally he brought me into a bathroom booth where he gave me massive suction power deep threat head. He then tells me he wants me to cum in his ass, pulls his shorts down and backs onto my rock hard dick that slides all too easily into his hole. It does need a little more spit but yeah, I gave him the next load while he jacked off. He said if I need anything, I had his card and he couldn't get me in tonight or tomorrow if I wanted to workout again. Chest day! Supposed to get fucked by another thick dick hottie but I need to nap first then clean. We'll see if it happens. This is definitely NOT my usual Houston experience, but I'll take it!

Edited by Detchiller
Misspellings
  • Upvote 4

I heard back from black chub marathon fucker, said he wants to do a three way, only knows other black tops. And none of them are quick trigger guys. I don't know if I can take that much of a pounding. I told him I might need something to help me take that much dick. Might need some kind of substance to help me get through that much of a pounding. With him alone it was 4 hours of back to back fucking. Damn!

Also, went back to where the black guys were hanging out in the streets of downtown Houston, met a real hottie. All man this guy, tall with just the right amount of manly paunch in his gut. I wasn't sure if he was legit or not (are you a cop? Are you a cop? Game) till he kept reaching in between my legs and grabbing at my dick. Gets in the car and goes down on me for a good while, says he can handle taking my dick up his ass. I ask, care to flip fuck. He says sure. At this point we're in a heavily lit area because you never know. We lay his car seat all the way back down, he flips over, pulls his shorts down and presents a firm brown ass. He spreads his cheeks apart, presents his hole and I spit and push in. Tight. Fortunately I got a little jar of petroleum jelly in the glove box. I push a fingerful in his musty hole and push in slowly. He gasps a little as it doesn't feel like he gets fucked often. But once in, he knows how to milk it, making manly moans. In no time, I'm nutting in his hole and he's breathing heavily. My turn he says and we get out and switch positions. At this point, I still hadn't seen his dick. I just know I'm in the passenger seat, laying face down with my pants at my ankles. He can't move too much in the car but his body is on top of mine and I can feel a very thick piece of meat pressed along my ass crack. Doesn't feel too long, fortunately. He lifts up, fingers some petroleum jelly into my hole with 2 then 3 fingers. Pulls out and gets me to spread my cheeks. At this point, I got my nut, not so sure I want dick anymore but a deal is a deal. He pushes a little in, gets past the first sphincter, then slowly pushes more and more in. Suddenly, I'm feeling him at the second hole and I'm like wtf? I can feel it pushing through, not too pleasantly as I ask him how big he is. He laughs and whispers it's about 10. Fuck. Plus I know he's stretching me out big time. The lube barely makes for a smooth fuck. But he continues pushing in until he's balls deep and I can feel his bushy unshaved sweaty pubes on my ass, not to mention a sizeable nut sack. It's actually pretty painful his stretching out my hole but I take it as best I can. After about 15 minutes, I feel his breathing change and I feel him unload. This still in the well lit street taking a huge risk at many levels. He pulls out and gets out pulling up his loose fitting tighty whities and hen his bball shorts. He gets out, pulls the shorts out. Looking at the inside of his underwear he grins and says he thinks I bled a little cuz the stain on his draws didn't smell like shit. I knew it wasn't shit since I had cleaned out deep. Fuck. He then says, I hope you don't mind, my friend been watching me bone you. That's when I noticed another black guy toward the back of the car with a hardon underneath his basketball shorts grinning at me. Mind if I get some? Seeing as he already opened you up, my bro probably left your hole pretty slick. I'm like, what the hell, get back in the car, pull down my shorts and let him mount me. First guy is keeping watch while second guy fucks my wet hole. He's thicker definitely but shorter in the dick department and done in about 10 minutes. We exchange a few more words, I give them my sex number and get going. Got a text from them late night but I needed to sleep for my flight so I let it go. Kinda curious about what could have happened but I'll just consider myself lucky to get good dick and loads. Whew!

• Upvote 6