The Mugger

I’ve never considered myself naive, but I did tend to walk around as if nothing bad would ever happen to me. Sometimes I would find

myself walking home late at night and not even pay attention to the fact that I was passing through a rougher neighborhood.

I always made it home safe every time, so in my mind I was always safe.

Until Friday night a couple of weeks ago. It was dark and the streets were basically deserted -which is probably why I always felt

nothing would happen to me. How could something happen if no one is around?

Someone was around, though. I just didn’t see him before it was too late. I didn’t hear his footsteps as he stalked me, eventually

wrapping his arms around me from behind and growling in my ear to hand over my cash.

Luckily my other instincts kicked in and I went into self-defense mode, wrenching his arms free from me, and spinning around to face

him (which I couldn’t see anything -it was too dark). I nailed his jaw with a right hook and then did something I never thought I would

do -I slammed my knee into his jewel box.

He dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes, groaning in agony. When he looked up at me, his black hoodie fell back to reveal

quite a handsome face. Mind you, it was contorted in agony at the moment, but his good looks were not lost on me despite what had

just happened.

“Jesus, why’d you do that?” he hissed.

My true nature came out at that point and I started apologizing to him (I’m know -idiot!). “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” I had always felt

that I would never have the heart to inflict such pain onto another man, but somehow something else had taken over at that point. “In

my defense, you were trying to mug me.”

“Yeah, but I wouldn’t hurt you,” he moaned, rocking a little on his knees and cupping his crotch.

After a couple of minutes he managed to stand. Now that he was facing me I could see he was much larger than my own trim 5’9”

frame. Great, I thought, he’s going to kick my ass first, then take my money.

He just stood there eyeing me for a minute, probably debating over which of the hundreds of painful and bloody ways he could kill me.

He stepped closer, never taking his eyes off of me for a moment.

“That fucking hurt,” he told me in a low voice.

“If it means anything, I really didn’t mean to do it. It just happened,” I blubbered.

“Kicking a guy in the balls is pretty low. I think you owe me more than just some cash, for that kind of pain,” he said, lunging at me and

somehow managing to get me into a choke hold that I could not break.

I wasn’t completely out, but the lack of oxygen did it’s part in immobilizing me. He dragged me just around the corner into a rundown

old house. It was dark and I didn’t hear any voices. I knew we were alone.

Through the house he dragged me until I found myself on a bed. His large body loomed over me as the cobwebs and fog cleared from my head.

Well he could have killed me in an alley and not have to deal with disposing of the body, so maybe he’s not a homicidal maniac. On the

other hand, maybe he is, and he just enjoys toying with his prey and taking his time torturing them before they succumb to the vast

array of injuries he’s inflicted upon them.

The bed threw me off, though. I’ve seen Dexter -these guys like a work space.

As soon as he stripped his shirt off, revealing a mouthwatering rugby player type of build, I knew he wasn’t planning on killing me. Still,

being raped was never something I dreamed about, either, so I started to move, trying to get my bearings so I could make a run for it.

He had just opened his pants and out flopped a dick that was totally proportionate to his hunky hulky body. It had to be at least 8 ½

inches long and it was just starting to harden! And thick -bloody hell! That was my cue to get my ass in gear, so I struggled to a crouch

on the bed, jumped, and then tried to run around him.

His muscular arm caught me around the waist, heaved me up in the air, and deposited me back down in the center of the bed.

“Uh-uh, you’re not going anywhere ‘till I’m done with you. We’re gonna have some fun tonight, you and me.”

Despite my fear, my dick was hardening in my pants and my ass was going into spasms of anticipation. What can I say -sometimes you

can’t take the gay slut out of the man. Show me a rapidly growing dick and beautiful body and my body knows what to do.

I lost my head by then, and there was no point in fighting him. Besides, if I submit to him maybe he won’t be too rough on me. That

dick can do some damage, I thought.

“Fuck it,” I said, rolled back to my knees on the bed and beginning my own strip show for him.

His face lit up seeing that I wasn’t going to give him a hassle. “Well, I guess I found myself a bitch, didn’t I?”

“I’ll be your bitch,” I told him, my breath coming up short. I shuffled to get closer to him, and then taking him by the hands, pulled him

down onto the bed with me, kissing him hard and deep.

He kissed me back, but he took the kiss over. We were definitely going to do this his way. And he wasn’t in the mood for anything

affectionate. He kissed me almost violently, his tongue invading my mouth and throat (yes, throat -he’s got a long one!) nearly made me

gag, but I became so turned on that I just rode it out and tried to match him.

Suddenly he broke the kiss, grabbed me and flipped me over onto my stomach. I felt him moving on the bed until his hot breath was on

my butt. Lucky for him I had gone to the bar prepared tonight. Unluckily for me, had I gotten lucky I wouldn’t find myself in this mess.

His long tongue immediately began to snake up into my ass. I’ve never felt a rimming like it -it was beyond ecstasy! It literally felt like a

small snake going up into me. It was insane!

I couldn’t help but moan and writhe -what else could I do? After a few minutes I was desperate to feel his cock in me -despite the fact

that it was now full-grown and towering at an impressive 12 ½ inches. I’ve never had anything that big in me, the largest so far being

around 9 inches.

“Oh fuck, you have to fuck me,” I pleaded.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing here, bitch? You’re gonna pay for kicking me in the junk. And I’ve got a special way to pay you

back. You’re gonna take my poz loads all night long.”

Suddenly there were sirens and shrieking going off in my head! Did he say ‘poz’? What the fuck? I’m negative and had been very

conscious to keep it that way.

I began to struggle against him, trying to keep him from straddling me, but his size made that impossible. I went back to pleading.

“Please, man, I’m negative. I don’t want this.”

“Who asked you, bitch? You got to pay for what you done to me.” Okay, he was hot -his vocabulary didn’t need to be ivy league when

you look like that.

What the fuck? How can my mind be thinking about vocabulary when he’s about to put HIV+ cum inside me?

I begged and struggled for a few more minutes, and then he got fed up, laying his entire body weight on top of my back. His face was

next to mine, and he was breathing hard. “Am I going to have to choke you out again?” he asked menacingly.

Lord only knows what he might do if I’m totally unconscious, so I weakly told him it wasn’t necessary.

“Good bitch. I don’t want to feel that ass pushing me out, either. When I go in, I’m staying put until my bruised nuts fill you up with

their revenge.”

Shit, there goes my other plan. I figured that I might be able to buck him off of me or push him out just before he blows. I’ve never felt

that kind of conflict before. My mind and heart were telling me to do whatever necessary to get the fuck out of there before he infects

me.

But my damned hormones . . . as soon as they kick in, all reason and logic fly out the window. My hormones were telling me that I’d

gone out to the bar tonight to get laid. Now I was going to get laid. Quit complaining. Bitch.

Hormones with attitude, right? It’s bad enough HE’s calling me ‘bitch’, I don’t need my own subconscious calling me names!

Alas, the hormones were in the driver’s seat and I just surrendered to him. If the opportunity presented itself to escape I would take it,

otherwise I would just survive. I can always go and get that pill I heard my friends talking about.

“That’s it, I feel the fight going out of you. You’re my bitch for the night. You might as well like it,” he told me.

I felt his fat cock head at my entrance, and he rutted his hips a couple of times, enticing my hole to yawn open and swallow him all on

it’s own. Would you believe that the damn thing did? Suddenly my ass was sucking several hard, thick inches in.

It actually took my breath away, the rush of him suddenly entering me. But by now I was so hot I didn’t resist -despite the pain. Oh,

yes, there was pain. That was a fat knob pushing into me. I’m sure that I felt tearing inside, especially since he had only used spit to

lube my hole.

“Fuck, buddy, your ass is just eating that big dick up! You’re nothing but a whore, aren’t ya? How else would that ass just take it like

that? I got a big dick and most bitches can't get past the head.” He sounded like he was enjoying himself, and he reared back and then

thrust in, this time adding a few more inches to the penetration.

A couple more times like this and I felt his pubes scratching my ass. Fuck, he was balls deep in me! It hurt like fucking hell, and he’d

torn me open good doing it. My insides were going into mad spasms, while I silently let the tears pour down my face and drip onto the

worn bed sheet.

Shockingly, he wasn’t a complete asshole, and he held still until he felt the spasms subside, and then he got to fucking. It really only

took a few minutes for my hole to feel totally open to him, and by now the pain had morphed into unbelievable pleasure.

I wanted his dick in me. I loved his dick destroying my hole. I guess that might make me a whore, but just then I was happy being a

whore.

By the time he got a rhythm going that he liked, I was really into it, and raised up onto hands and knees and began shoving my ass

back at him, riding him deep and hard.

“Fuckin’ pig likes it!” he roared. “Pig’s gonna like my toxic cum, too.”

Reflex response had me saying, “Please, pull out before you cum,” even before I had a chance to consider it.

Of course, I came back to my senses when I felt the sharp sting on my ass as he smacked my cheeks hard. Really hard, like I’m sure

there will be a bruise in the shape of a hand print.

“No fuckin’ way, bitch. That’s your payback for nailing me in the balls. You’re gonna learn how important that real man cum is. Toxic

venom flowing through my veins, in my sperm. And soon it’s all gonna be in you.”

My logical mind was becoming more and more cloudy as I rode that cock. It just felt too damn good. And yes, I do take loads from

guys, so naturally my body is craving his seed in me. That’s just the natural order -dick goes in, fucks, deposits seed. Sometimes repeat.

And right now my ass and guts were praying he would fill me with his load. It was like the devil sitting on one shoulder and the angel on

the other. One says, “Fuck yeah, you want it!”, while the other says, “Don’t listen to him. You know you shouldn’t be doing this!”.

As usually happens when my hormones are in flux, that little devil went over and drop-kicked the angel right out of the equation.

The next thing I know . . .

“Fuck yeah, give me that load,” I heard myself saying. Excuse me?

“That’s it, bitch. You know you want me to knock you up. Beg me for it, bitch.”

“Do it, cum in my ass!” I yelled.

“Say it,” he ordered.

“Please, cum in me,” I pleaded.

“SAY IT!” he demanded again.

And then I knew what he wanted to hear. “Poz me!” I screamed. “Give me that toxic cum! Cum in my ass and infect me!”

“That’s right, bitch,” he said in almost a purr, now really railing into me.

I knew it wouldn’t be long now, and sure enough he slammed in particularly deep, roared, and slapped my ass again as I felt his balls

blast my battered hole full of his venomous load.

“Take it, you fuckin’ whore. Take that poz cum!” he yelled.

“Yes! Yes, poz me! Poz me!” I yelled back.

At that moment I was loving every second of that fuck, despite what would probably result from it. What’s done is done, and I might as

well get some enjoyment out of it. I can go to the clinic in the morning and get that pill.

His dick stayed hard in my ass and he just kept on fucking me. After 3 more viral loads from him, he finally extracted himself from my

gaping hole and took a break. He went and got himself a beer. Nothing for me. After he’d finished it off I knew why -I was allowed beer,

only it’s the same one he’d just drank.

He stood over me and I clamped my mouth down on his semi-hard dick, and immediately began to swallow as his piss sprayed into my

mouth. I chugged like a champ and didn’t lose a drop. Seeing that actually turned him on again, and within seconds he was back up my

cum sloppy hole.

He used my ass all night long. Literally. I’ve never met a man who was such an animal when it comes to sex. He just could not get

enough. He blasted a dozen loads into me in one night. Some guys don’t even get that much at a gangbang!

By the time the sun was shining and the rest of the world was up and on their way, he finally took his spent dick out of my hole. We

were both covered in sweat and cum. And we were exhausted.

He lay on his back staring up at the ceiling. “There, your ass got what it deserves. Next time you’ll think twice about hitting below the

belt,” he reminded me. “Now get the fuck out.”

“Is it okay if I take a quick shower before I go?” I asked.

“Fuck no. This isn’t a date, bitch. Get the fuck out,” he ordered.

Now reality was sinking in again and the sex haze had lifted. Time to get out before he decides to get violent on me. I grabbed my

clothes and raced from the room. I dressed just inside the front door, and then hurried outside.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 44
  • Downvote 1

The Mugger -Walk of Shame (Aftermath from part 1)

The walk home was interesting. I reeked of sweat and cum and just sex in general, and I got plenty of funny looks as I walked the rest of the

way to my apartment. And since I’d been trying to score last night, I wasn’t wearing anything that would cover my finest asset -my ass- so

the cum that was smeared all around my hole, not to mention what was leaking from me, brought a lot of attention as a huge wet spot

formed on my pants. This was beyond the walk of shame.

So why was I still horny from the thought of it all?

I got into my apartment and stripped, giggling at my throbbing hard cock. To hell with the shower. I raced to the bedroom and grabbed a

nice fat dildo and jammed it up my ass while I jacked my cock until I exploded in the most powerful orgasm of my life.

All of this because of him.

I still had a hunger in my ass, so I shoved a nice fat plug in there and slept most of the day away, my dreams filled with the rugged and

rough handsome stranger who had basically raped me into submission.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

Part 2

For the next two weeks, all that my mind kept wandering to was him. I didn’t even know his name. But I did know where HE lives.

And HE was the best sex I’d ever had in my life.

And I wanted MORE.

It’s like something had invaded my body with that poisonous cum. The part of me that used to be scared of catching HIV no longer existed. It

had been devoured by the disease that was incubating inside me.

That’s right, I never went to the hospital. How could I? I was so turned on every time I thought about him and what he did to me. How could

I sit there and tell a doctor about it without my raging boner giving me away.

I wanted more of him. I needed more of him.

And so that brings me to tonight. Right now. I am probably doing something completely stupid, but I think I might go insane if I don’t feel

him in me again.

So I put on a pair of ass-hugging jeans, simple tee shirt, and grabbed a jacket that hangs a little longer than last time, and headed out.

My heart was racing the entire walk, and now I find myself standing in the shadows across the street, watching his house. No movement, but

there is a light on. Doesn’t seem like there is anyone else there with him.

I walked to the door and knocked. And waited. I was so nervous I was actually shaking. After what felt like eternity, the door flew open.

With the one step up into the house from the top step I was on, he was towering over me. “Well, well, well. The bitch came back for more,

didn’t ya?” he chuckled.

I hadn’t figured out just what I wanted to say to him, despite how many times I played it out in my head. So I ended up stammering, “I just,

I wasn’t sure, but, maybe-”

He reached out, grabbed my arm and yanked me into the house. In a flash he spun me around and jammed that long tongue down my throat

again. This time there was no resistance from me. My tongue was in there, too, gliding and dueling with him, causing us to become a big

slobbering sloppy mess.

It was a hot fucking kiss!

“I knew you’d want more,” he panted once our lips parted. “Come on,” he said, taking me by the hand back to the bedroom.

As I got undressed, he was on his phone texting or something, and then he stripped, too. We basically got right back to how it was last time.

He wanted me on my stomach while he rimmed me, then he climbed up the bed and straddled me before slowly working his big meat back

into me.

I’d been so horny for this the last two weeks, my ass felt no pain, and it felt awesome! “Fuck yes, I’ve dreamed about that dick in me every

day since I left here,” I groaned.

“I knew you would, pig. That’s what sluts, do, right?” he laughed. “Did you keep my babies in you like a good bitch?”

“Yes, I put a butt plug in and kept it in me all day,” I replied.

“Good, bitch knows what to do. And now you want more. I’ll give you more. We’re gonna get you more than you can handle,” he commented,

now working up to quite a frenzied fuck before blasting his first load of the night.

That first fuck hadn’t lasted long, but lucky me, I knew that he was good for plenty more.

He lay flat on top of me as he came down from his orgasm, his breathing returning to normal. But he seemed perfectly content to lay on me

with his hard rod still buried up in me. I was content with it, too.

“Any signs of infection yet? It’s been two weeks,” he pointed out.

“Not so far,” I told him. “And my ass was bleeding, too. No wonder everyone stared at me on the way home. My pants were soaked with cum

and sweat and some blood.”

“I’ll get you what you want. It is what you want, isn’t it?” he asked, teasingly rutting his hips to stimulate my ass even more.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“I want you to fill me with your virus. Infect me. Poz me,” I said.

“Good bitch,” he cooed in my ear. “We’re gonna give you more deadly cum that your body will know what to do with.”

We? Who is this ‘we’?

Suddenly I heard the front door slam shut, and the sounds of several pairs of feet clunking down the hall to us. I tried to look back and see

how many people he’d invited over, but his face was right next to mine.

I could hear jackets and shoes being removed, but no one spoke at first. Finally HE (I still didn’t know his name) did a push-up and hovered

over me for a moment before ramming into my ass with a couple of powerful slams. And then he eased out completely and climbed off of me.

I quickly flipped over and was greeted with a sight most horrific. Where HE was built and hot, his choice of friends left a lot to be desired. A

rougher bunch of men I’ve never seen. Five in all, they looked like they ranged in age from 40-ish to at least 60.

A couple looked like bikers, in their beat-up leathers. Another looked like he was homeless he was so messy looking. And the remaining two

were basically skeletons with skin.

My stomach lurched. This is not what I came here for. I just wanted a hot fuck from a real stud again. This was delving into dark territory.

What do you do when your entire body is lit up with lust but your brain is screaming ‘FIRE!’?

I guess HE saw my hesitation and spoke up. “There’s no where to go so you might as well lay back and enjoy the ride. Just like you enjoyed it

with me the first time. It brought you back here, didn’t it?” he noted.

I couldn’t argue with that. Besides, I was staring at a wall of hard dicks and horny men. Fuck it! I rolled back over and presented my ass to

them. I don’t have to see them, anyway. It’s just their cocks I’m interested in.

“Fuck yeah, that’s right, bitch,” one of the guys said as he crawled up behind me and lined his hard dick up with my cum-lubed hole. “We’re

going to fuck you up,” he added right before shoving balls deep in me, forcing the breath from my lungs.

I groaned and sucked in air for a few seconds. Luckily my ass was already fucked by the biggest dick among them, and well lubed, so he had

a smooth ride.

They all stood around cheering him on. I could tell from the feel of him that he was one of the bikers, just from his general size. His dick felt

good, a comfortable ride at 7-ish inches. He slammed into me over and over and over. The friction in my ass was heavenly.

After I don’t know how long, he lost control and buried balls-deep into me while his toxic cum flooded my ass. I swear I was born with extra

nerve endings back there -I can always feel every drop of cum as it enters my fuckhole.

“What do you say, bitch?” HE bellowed. “My friend just gave you a gift.”

“Thank-you, Sir.”

“Thank-you, Sir for what?” the guy asked me.

“Thank-you for your poz load, Sir.”

“Not just poz, bitch. I’ve got AIDS. Enjoy,” he chirped, sliding out of me and giving my unbruised butt cheek a swat.

Next came the one I thought looked homeless. I knew it wasn’t the other biker because he’s bigger, and it definitely wasn’t one of the skeletal

men, either.

His dick actually felt bigger than the first guy, a nice surprise for a smaller guy. It stretched my hole and filled me. As he pounded my hole,

the thickness caused my ass to make all sorts of raunchy sloppy slurping noises, which the guys all seemed to get off on. Hell, I was getting

off on it, too!

Between that and the knowledge that my hole was getting filled with their seed, I was feeling like one happy pig. I didn’t bother trying to hide

my big smile as I rode back on that dick and fucked myself with it.

HE laughed when he saw my obvious pleasure at being used like a cumdump. “Look at you, smiling and happy like a true whore. I should be

makin’ money off of you,” he laughed to himself.

Then HE grabbed his phone off of the night stand and started taking pictures of my smiling face as I rode the stranger’s dick. I didn’t try to

hide myself from that, either. I had no idea what he had planned for the pictures, but I was feeling too good to care.

This guy came in my ass, and immediately climbed off. Only seconds later one of the bony thin men was pressing himself up against my

upturned ass. I could feel the bones of his hips against my butt cheeks for a moment before he pulled himself back and lined his cock up with

my hole.

This dick was crazy -it was so thick my hole hurt as it tried to stretch open. Honestly, it felt like he was trying to fist me. Finally just the huge

head popped in, causing me to yelp out. This, naturally, caused all of the men to laugh and taunt me. And spur the skinny fucker on.

Not the best idea when it didn’t feel like he was going to get in me another inch. It was THAT thick. But not waiting for me to voice any

protest, HE ran behind the guy and shoved forward hard. I yelled out as I felt my hole stretch and tear for the unnaturally thick cock.

I knew I was torn because as he began to fuck in and out of me, I could feel my hole get a lot slicker from the added blood mixing with the

cum. I glanced down between my legs and watched. After several minutes of hard pounding, causing an even more obscene sloppy slurping

noise, I began notice a light pink mixture oozing down the insides of my legs.

Cum mixed with blood.

It wasn’t shockingly red, not even close, so I didn’t panic. I knew that the worst was over, and his dick was now feeling great slamming into me.

Eventually I was pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts, riding that monster meat like my life depended on it. I was hoping that his wad

would be proportionate to the size of his dick. I could feel a set of big balls flopping against my own low hangers with every forward thrust he

made. They felt like big balls, so I really did hope they were full for me.

Sure enough, within a matter of minutes, he was giving telltale signs that his orgasm was near. His bony hips hit my ass cheeks harder and

faster while his skinny fingers dug into the flesh of my waist.

Finally he roared loudly, called me a fucking AIDScumWhore, and literally drenched my guts with his toxic seed. And yes, those balls were

FULL. He stayed in me for a couple of minutes, and his dick pulsed non stop the entire time. My hole was slick.

With an audible slurping/sucking sound, he gently eased his semi-hard cock from my hole, and I felt the other biker take his place. “Fuck

yeah, I love some AIDS sloppy seconds,” he grunted as he jammed his cock into me.

It wasn’t nearly as thick as the last guy, so he easily coasted into my hole and set about pounding me to mush. His basically average sized

dick was a nice break from the stress my body had been enduring, so now I was able to catch my breath and allow him to use my hole to

dump his load.

A few minutes passed and he added his cum to the mix of venomous seed that was polluting my insides. Just the thought of it now had my

dick twitching like a divining rod beneath me, and leaking precum like a faucet.

Last up was the other scrawny wasting man. His dick wasn’t as thick as his mates, but it was longer. He hit me deep as he entered me, slowly

but surely, until his hips rested against my ass.

This entire time I’d been doggie, so it was actually a relief when he pulled back out and told me to flip onto my back so I could look at all of

the men who had gifted me with their precious HIV+ semen. I didn’t hesitate and was on my back as quickly as one might expect from a

cumwhore.

He was back in me and slamming away in a matter of seconds while the others cheered him on. My eyes scanned them all, the look of

satisfaction they all wore on their faces, and their already hardening dicks that were probably going to be making a second stab at my ass as

soon as this wasting fucker got through with me.

They all took such pleasure in passing their disease on. I wondered how many other unsuspecting guys had fallen victim to their deadly dicks.

Just thinking about all of that cum in me, their toxic baby batter, it kept me so high and in heat, I started egging the fucker on. After all, they

wanted me to play the part of the toxic cumwhore -give the people what they want!

“Come on, give it to me, fuck another load of AIDS juice into me. Flood my ass,” I urged.

“Oh, yeah, you like taking dying AIDS dick in you?” the skinny fucker asked. “Sick fuck, that’s what you are. And you’re getting loads from a

bunch of truly sick fucks, you fucking pig. You’re gonna be so diseased and toxic when we get done with you.”

“Fuck yeah, give it to me. I want all of your loads. Fucking load me up!” I begged.

They all cheered us on, and finally he jammed as deep into my ass as he could reach. I thought he was going to empty his nuts now, but he

settled close to me and I could feel him fidgeting around my ass. I wasn’t sure what he was doing until I felt more pressure at my opening.

After a couple of minutes of pushing, I felt a sudden rush and the pressure stopped, his hips were as tight against me as possible. That’s

when I realized he’d shoved his balls up into my ass, too. Fucking hell, I’ve never had a man even try to do that before but it was HOT!

Of course he couldn’t really fuck now or they would pop out, so I squeezed his entire goody package with my ass muscles (I somehow

managed considering how slack I felt inside) and worked to milk his load out of him.

The other guys were going nuts watching this, cheering us on. And I was thrilled -I felt like I’d climbed Everest or something. It really was a

wonderful sensation having his cock and balls plugging my hole. Like a butt plug that gives you loads -what a dream!

I squeezed and squeezed and finally he started grunting. “That’s it, whore, milk my load out. Come on, pig, work that ass and you’ll get a nice

big load right up in there. Uuugh, fuck yes, that’s it!” he roared as I felt his balls twitch and his dick throb, filling me completely with his

offering.

It was quite a while before we finally came down, and he carefully worked his sensitive balls and dick out of my hole, and then HE stepped up

and jammed a big plug into my ass.

“Come on, guys, let’s go get a drink and leave the pig here to rest a few minutes before we get onto Phase 2.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

PART THREE - PHASE 2

They actually all left to get that drink, probably to the dive bar around the corner, and I could have just taken off and no longer subject myself to this assault.

However, I was too exhausted and literally passed out as soon as I heard the front door shut. I woke up (I don’t know how long I’d been asleep) at the sound

of the front door slamming. In HE walked, but he wasn’t with anyone.

“Good, you’re still awake,” he commented, sitting down beside me on the bed and giving my ass a squeeze.

“I wasn’t,” I murmured, blinking my eyes to clear things.

“Let’s get that plug out of that pig hole. I need back in,” he said, standing and removing his clothes again and then the plug.

My ass made a loud sucking sound as it released it’s hold of the plug, and then he dove into my upturned hole, nearly all the way on the first stroke. “I fuckin’

love using this ass. Who knew trying to make the rent would end up-”

“If you need money-” I began.

“Nope. Got it covered. Well, you’ll pay, just in your own way,” he told me slyly.

As he got into a good rhythm, I forgot all about everything else and just enjoyed the deep pounding my ass was receiving from the beefy stud. At that point, I

didn’t care what diseases his balls would infect me with. He was just too sexy, and his dick felt too good, to care.

There is a point you pass when you've been fucked so often that nothing else matters, nothing of your 'normal' life. You might have a respectable job, pillar of

the community, all of that bullshit. But when you reach the point of total cumdump slut, to hell with all of it. You find yourself living for the feel of another dick

in your pig hole, and as many loads as you can get crammed up in there.

“Oh, fuck, man, give me another load. I love your nut in me,” I moaned.

“Pig bitch whore likes killer cum,” he laughed. “Good thing, you already took a lot of it. And you’re going to get more,” he grunted, thrusting harder and

increasing the pace.

Another few frantic moments and I felt his balls draining in my ass as he growled through gritted teeth. He was like an animal and I loved it.

“Now that we got you warmed up again,” he began, sliding his still hard cock from my hole, “that ass is going to pay my rent.”

Huh? My ass is what?

He saw the puzzled look on my face and roared with laughter. “Last time your ass payed for kneeing me in the balls. This time your ass is paying for being

stupid enough to come back for more of my toxic seed. You got to be one fucked up dude to come back for more.”

Even though he was insulting me, staring up and him all I could think was how hot he is. “You’re hot. Can’t blame a guy for liking what he sees,” I told him

bluntly.

He was kind of a mess, obviously, and living in a sty, but he was sexy nonetheless.

“Well good for me, then. Now about that ass. While I was over at the bar I told everyone there that I had a cumwhore available to take loads. Twenty bucks a

pop.”

Jesus, he’s pimping me out. I’m nothing but a cheap (clearly -$20! My ass should be at least worth $100!!) whore.

Just then there was a knock at the door. He pulled on a pair of shorts that made both crotch and ass look fucking delicious, and then turned to me as he

reached the doorway. “Get up and follow me to the living room. I don’t want these strange fucks doing you in my bed. And don’t let any of that cum in you leak

out,” he ordered.

I did my best to squeeze my ass closed before carefully getting to my feet and heading into the living room. HE was already waiting with a really ugly big guy.

He wasn’t a wall of beefy muscle stud like HE was. No, this guy was just big, might have been muscular at some stage in life. But now he had a round middle

along with the barrel chest.

He did have a very obvious large bulge in the crotch of his leather pants. Fuck me, leather pants have always done something to me. I don’t know what it is, as

soon as I see a man in leather, any man, no matter his body, age, or looks, I get a hunger. Top that with an impressive crotch bulge -what’s a whore to do?

Immediately my mouth started watering. This is going to be good . . .

The big leather man noticed my eyes transfixed on his crotch and laughed. “Your pig likes my bulge, I think,” he told HIM. “Well, get on it, bitch,” he ordered

me.

I immediately dropped to my knees and stuck my nose right in that crotch and gave a good hard sniff. I was no longer in control of my actions, my body and

my need had taken over. As I sniffed him, my tongue involuntarily slipped from my mouth and began licking his leather bulge.

He alternated between laughing at my zeal and grunting from pleasure. His bulge kept growing from my attention, and I was now licking the full length of his

hard cock through his leather pants. What a fucking rush!

After a while he shoved my face away and began undoing his pants. As much as I was enticed by his leather, I had developed a hunger for his meat, too.

He pulled out a choice looking 8 incher which I immediately dove down on. I had always considered myself a very poor cock sucker, and it had never been

something I craved or looked forward to. Not like I craved cock in my ass.

But ever since HE had turned me out that first night, my body was for everything sexual, no matter the hole.

I was only allowed to suck for a few minutes and then HE told us to get to fucking, that I had other customers to satisfy soon.

The big man grabbed me under my arms and hefted me up, then tossed me onto my knees on the sofa, my ass to him. With no ceremony at all, he buried his

beautiful cock up my behind.

This was my new purpose, I knew it now. And I reveled in it, sighing a satisfied sigh as he bottomed out in me. Then I began to ride him as he pounded me.

We were moving in perfect sync and it was a great fuck.

“He poz?” my fucker asked HIM.

“Working on it,” HE replied.

“Well, he’s gonna get some good viral seed from me soon enough. I assume you gave him yours, too.”

“I did,” HE confirmed.

“And the bunch you came with into the bar?” my fucker asked.

“All poz. A few are full-blown, too. Hell, everyone at the bar tonight is poz, so he’s going to be one toxic fucking mess. His body will be overwhelmed with all of

the mixing viral strains. Might even create a new superbug in him,” HE said proudly.

I should have been terrified at the prospect, but I was just feeling too damn good, and I continued to slam my ass back hard onto that hard 8 inch dick.

Just as he began to blast my hole full of his poison cum, I heard a knock on the door. HE disappeared for a minute, and then returned with two rather skinny

looking guys. Cute, but they’d obviously done their share of partying over the years, plus they had that wasting look.

My current fucker continued to drain his balls into me and then quickly yanked out, slapped my ass and thanked me, then left.

HE came up to me and turned my head to look him in the eyes. “These two have high viral loads, unmedicated, med-resistant, and full-blown AIDS. They’re not

just going to fuck you. They’re doing to double-dick you.”

My eyes grew wide because I knew he was talking about double penetration. I’d never tried that before, but my ass had been stretched and abused enough by

now that I was fairly certain I could take it. Especially once I saw the two guys strip.

Their cocks were not huge, but on the healthy side of average. I couldn’t help but think how strange it was to think that -the only healthy looking thing on

either of them was their cocks. And those cocks fired toxic venom.

There really wasn’t any conversation, either. The two men lay down on the floor, moving their crotches as close together as possible. Both cocks were fairly

straight, so they actually stood up nicely together -they looked like on big dick.

By now I was excited for the challenge. Something happens when you get a load or two of cum up your ass. You automatically NEED more. Doesn’t matter who

they come from as long as you get them up your greedy pig hole.

I straddled the two men and slowly lowered myself onto their meat. My hole was good and sloppy, and gaping, so I managed to get about half way down

before I felt like they weren’t going to fit.

HE didn’t miss a beat, and came over, legs on either side of the guy I was facing, and stuck his hard cock into my mouth while simultaneously pushing down on

my shoulders, forcing my hole to stretch open.

Without all of that cum in me, it would not have happened. However, I was nice and slick now, and somehow they managed to get further into me. Yes, I felt

my hole stretching and it hurt a little, but I was so wet back there it just felt too good to care.

It took me at least five minutes to get then as far as they could reach, and my thighs were in agony. At least with that depth of penetration I could rest on my

knees for a minute.

Once I’d had a bit of a rest, HE grabbed me under the arms and lifted me a little, only to lower me down again. He was going to fuck me on them. Gradually it

sped up until my hole was loose around the two cocks inside me.

It was a little awkward doing this on the floor, but I rode them as well as I could. There would have been a little more flexibility on a bed, but we managed.

And the guys did their part trying to thrust up into me while I balanced and rode them.

The first words they spoke came when the one my back was to announced he was seconds away from breeding me. His buddy quickly said that he was too.

With that kind of incentive, I did my very best to bounce on those dicks, while HE helped me out by lifting and dropping my full weight onto them. A couple of

deep plunges like that was all it took and both men began to moan as their dicks throbbed inside of me.

Not the best position to be in for breeding, their cum spewed from their cocks but ran down the length of their shafts, over their draining balls, and pooling on

the floor.

After another minute HE lifted me completely off of them and by now I was so open that cum and blood was just freely running down the backs of my legs. Not

a lot of blood again, so I didn’t worry.

But it did remind me that there was no way their viruses had avoided my bloodstream.

They quickly dressed and left, not even a thank-you to me or HIM, and I had a moment to catch my breath. He surprised me by coming to me and kissing me

hard like he does, and then he noticed the pool of cum on the floor.

“Someone needs to clean that up,” he mentioned, his hand was on the back of my neck and pushing my head down towards the floor.

Despite the fact that the floor looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in ages, I fell to my knees and licked, slurped and sucked for all I was worth until I had a belly

full of toxic cum.

He enjoyed watching this aspect of my hunger, chuckling a bit at my hunger for the cum, but mostly I think it turned him on. When I stood back up, his dick

was totally hard in his shorts.

I didn’t even wait to be told. I tugged his shorts down enough to free his throbbing meat, and then spun around and crammed that gorgeous dick all the way in

me. Fuck, I love his cock. Maybe because he was the one who broke me in, but his meat filled me perfectly.

This time he let me take the lead while he just stood there and enjoyed my ass riding him. There was a knock on the door and HE just shouted, “Open!” and

remained where he was for me to use him for a change.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 18

• 4 weeks later...

PART 4

Another rough looking character entered, following the obvious sounds of sex. He was decent looking, a bit weathered as they all were, but more attractive

than the other men who had fucked me already tonight.

He plunked his ass down on the sofa and fished his dick out of his pants while enjoying our little sex show.

When HE started getting close to blowing, he took over and grabbed hold of my hips and began piledriving his mighty meat into my depths. We were both

breathing loud like bulls, and sweating up a storm.

I heard his growl start and shoved back hard onto him. “Do it! Give me that poz cum! Poz me! Poz my ass!” I begged.

The man on the sofa laughed at my desperation. “Fuck yeah, piggy wants to get pozzed. Nice! Give it to the slut!”

We finished rutting and were both gasping for breath as we stood totally still, his dick remained hard, draining, inside of me. I couldn’t help but wonder how

great it would be to spend every day with that cock up my ass.

Finally he gave both of my ass cheeks a playful squeeze, one in each hand, and then allowed his cock to slide from my hole. “He’s all yours,” he said to the

guy.

“Alright! Come on, pig, come and sit on this.”

He spread his legs wide and I climbed up onto his lap. He grabbed a butt cheek in each hand, squeezing and massaging them, while I moved up to get his

dick head at my entrance. I lowered myself onto him at a steady rate until I had him balls-deep.

He grunted, gave a hard shove with his hips to be sure that I had every millimeter in me, and smiled at me. “Fucking hot ass there,” he complimented.

He reached behind my head and pulled me to him for a kiss. He continued to sloppy tongue kiss me as he rammed his cock up into me. I tried to ride him,

but he was definitely more into thrusting his own hips so I left it to him.

I don’t know how much time passed, but I was shaken from our kissing-stupor when I felt his cock firing off hot wet seed into my fuck hole. He immediately

pulled my lips back to his, mashing our faces together as he ground his pelvis into my ass to empty the last of his load.

After another couple of minutes of this, HE stepped in and pulled me away from the kiss. “Ok, that’s enough of that. Time’s up,” he said, carefully lifting me

off of the man’s hard meat.

The guy looked a little put off, but he didn’t complain. He tucked his cock back into his pants and left, giving me a wink as he passed by me.

And so it went, one after another, a steady stream of men came in the house and fucked and unloaded their high viral loads into my ass. Men of all shapes

and sizes, varying degrees of wastation. Some didn't look sick at all while others looked like they were on death's door. I felt like a drug addict -I just couldn’t

get enough.

My ass was totally trashed and sloppy with cum, and I was still overwhelmed with a hunger for more cock and cum in me. But I was thoroughly exhausted.

I lost count of how many of them used me. It had to be between 20 and 30. Easily. By the time the last one left, the sun was out again and I was exhausted.

I really didn’t want to have to walk home after all of that, but HE gave no indication that I could sleep there.

I stumbled back to the bedroom and grabbed my clothes. I felt almost ill I was so tired. I was moving slow, that’s for sure. My arms and legs were fatigued,

and my head was so cloudy.

I made it to the front door and took my time putting my clothes on, still without a word from HIM. He had followed me to the bedroom and fell into bed. Once

I was dressed I could hear snoring coming from the bedroom, so there was no way he was going to invite me to stay now.

Miracle of miracles, I managed to get my tired ass home after another all-night fuckfest. I was too tired to even jack off like I had last time. I felt into bed,

still in my sticky clothes, my ass leaking cum and blood, and stinking of sex. I passed out.

Edited by shinelover
added chapter #, spacing issues
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 11

PART 5

Miracle of miracles, I managed to get my tired ass home after another all-night fuckfest. I was too tired to even jack off like I had last time. I felt into bed,

still in my sticky clothes, my ass leaking cum and blood, and stinking of sex. I passed out.

According to the clock I had slept all day. It was now after 6 pm and I felt refreshed. After a shower and a protein smoothie to replenish my system, I settled

myself on the sofa. I was surprised that my ass wasn’t sore. I reached into my shorts and fingered my slack and juicy hole.

When I pulled my fingers away they were glossy and slick with semen. My mouth watered and I couldn’t resist sucking them clean. I repeated this a few times,

and could not believe how horny I was again.

And how I wanted to get fucked again. Am I insane? A nympho? I don’t know. All I know is that I need more cocks and cum in me.

I wasn’t sure that I would be up for another all-night whoring with HIM, so I sat around smoking for a while, trying to decide what to do. Eventually

I decided that hitting a bathhouse was the best bet.

It was not very busy, but I did manage to take a couple of anonymous loads up my ass while hanging in the sling in one of the dark rooms. But after 30 minutes

of no action, I decided to head out. There was a bookstore on the way home with some booths that I thought I might give a shot.

There were a couple of guys loitering around out front, but when they saw me head into the back they followed, and before I knew it I had a cock in me at both

ends. Right out in the hallway. Guys alternated between my mouth and ass, and it appeared that they all wanted to breed me, so I only sucked to get them hard

and wet, and when the guy in my hole blew, he was replaced by the man in my mouth.

This went on for I think seven or eight guys. After that my body was feeling exhausted again, so decided I felt sated and it was time to head home and try to

sleep through the night.

I was just turning the key to head inside my apartment when I could feel that someone was behind me. I hadn’t heard a sound, but I knew for certain that someone

was there. A neighbor perhaps?

As I took a quick step inside, feeling a sudden surge of panic, I felt a large man rush in behind me, slamming me hard into the wall and pinning me there while he

reached over and locked the door behind us.

Then I felt hot breath next to my face. I thought for certain I was about to die and just closed my eyes and hoped that it would be quick.

I was startled to feel a large, warm, wet tongue lick the side of my face. “Mmm, you little fucking whore,” HE said in my ear.

Jesus fuck, my dick instantly sprang to life even though I was still terrified.

“You just couldn’t wait to get more dick in that faggot ass of yours? You need to be taught a lesson -that ass belongs to me now,” he said menacingly. “You don’t just

go whoring yourself at bathhouses and bookstores unless I tell you to.”

He dragged me down the hall to my own bedroom and literally threw me onto the bed. I didn’t know what I should do. HE was literally double my size and seemed to

be as stealthy as a Navy SEAL, it’s not like I could fight him or escape.

I crawled up the bed until my back was against the headboard, but HE followed me up on his hands and knees until he was staring at me with those penetrating eyes,

a slightly angry and somehow sexy expression on his face.

He reached up, grabbed at my chest, taking a handful of shirt, and literally tore the clothes from my body, starting with that shirt and then with my pants. He didn’t stop

until I was totally exposed and naked.

A quick yank of my ankles had me underneath him, his powerful legs straddling my mid-section, while he stared down at me. I could see his heart was pounding as quickly

as mine, although for probably entirely different reasons.

Although, not entirely different reasons. His crotch was mere inches from my face and I could smell his maleness, not to mention I was staring down the barrel of a huge

and obscene bulge that as usual had my trashed hole quivering.

As if he could read my mind, HE laughed at me. “Fucking pig. Is that all you think about? Sex? Well you should. You weren’t born a slut for nothing. And sluts like you

should serve their purpose and make real men like me feel good.”

HE leaned down really close to my face now and I could smell Whisky on his breath. In a flash his mouth was on mine, and we were tangled in one of those messy and

slightly violent kisses that I’d grown to enjoy.

“You want to make me feel good, don’t you?” he whispered, pulling his face away so he could see my reaction.

“Always,” I replied in a soft whisper.

“I thought so,” he said proudly, leaning down and giving me a quick peck before jumping off of me and standing beside the bed.

Fuck, this man had me so confused. He was rough and abusive and treated me like an inanimate object half of the time. But other times, like when he kissed me, I had to

wonder what it would be like to be more to him.

In a way he was everything I’d always dreamed of in a man. Not what most guys look for, but it’s what I always wanted. His build. His attitude. His need and use of sex.

And he would kiss me like that, especially just a quick peck -it is something that you do when feeling affectionate towards someone. It made me feel like me did like me.

“Roll over, Fido,” he commanded me, which I did, exposing my bare butt to him. “Good boy,” he snickered, climbing back on the bed and swatting my ass playfully.

He immediately inserted his rock hard cock into my ass and truly began to rape me. He was frantic and rough, pounding me deep and hard, growling into my ear as he

pinned me to the bed. He seemed to take pleasure in the whimpers he elicited from me with every powerful plunge of his meat sword into my depths.

“You need to be reminded who this ass belongs to, bitch,” he reminded me.

It was hard to describe this fuck. It was violent and a violation of sorts. But I did want it, didn’t I? My ass yawned open every time I just thought of him. And I had

basically surrendered myself to him already, so it was his ass to take.

That is what I’ve really always dreamed about but never found -a man who would truly OWN my ass, and use it anywhere he wanted, any time he wanted, any way he

wanted. HE really was the man of my dreams.

And with that realization, I found myself shoving my ass back to him, encouraging him to fuck HIS ass, the ass that HE owns. He noticed the change and laughed a little.

“That’s right, bitch, you know what’s good for that ass. Give it up to me!” he yelled, slamming as deep as possible into me. “You know this is what you want.”

“It is! I was made for this, it’s your ass to fuck anytime you want. I want you!” I yelled.

“Fuck you, fucking whore! Take my poz load in your fucking whore ass!” he roared, and I felt his balls spray painting my insides with his venomous seed.

“Knock me up! Give me your AIDS babies!” I yelled to him. “I’ll do anything you want, I promise. I just need you!” I screamed as my own orgasm was triggered by his

still-firing balls.

We were so high up that it took us minutes to come down from such an intense climax. We were still joined ass-to-cock, and his arms held me tight to his chest as we lay

on our sides panting.

“You love me, don’t you?” he said casually in my ear.

I didn’t even think or hesitate. “Yes, I do,” I replied bluntly.

“Good, then you will do whatever I tell you to from now on,” he said, squeezing me tighter to him.

It wasn’t the reaction I’d hoped to hear from him, but I wasn’t disappointed either.

Within minutes we both drifted off to sleep, still joined as closely as two men can be joined physically, and spent the entire night exactly that way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

Guest mspsubmale

I’ve really always dreamed about but never found -a man who would truly OWN my ass, and use it anywhere he wanted, any time he wanted, any way he wanted." 

that line also pretty much sums up my feelings:  to find a POZ dominant Top for me to serve for His enjoyment and pleasure, and for His friends and associates.  

also like the possibility noted earlier about the various strains that might be combined to become one super-bug strain.

thanks for another wonderful story full of imagery that does an excellent job of mirroring my mind of what i keep feeling i need to be.....

Thanks, mspsubmale! We are of like minds for sure. That line you quoted is something I've said several times in my own life, unfortunately without same result. I write about this because it is what I want, and I know that it will happen when the time is right. For both of us!

More to come soon, by the way ;)