Which Do Tops Prefer The Most?

This may have been asked before, but am wondering, do tops prefer their bottoms to be able to have erections or to be impotent the best? I have chatted with many bottoms that seem to prefer being impotent and thus being a sign of being totally submissive and vulnerable to the tops desires.

You're asking two questions: what tops prefer and what bottoms prefer. For both you can't generalize like that. I've had tops who love it when their fucking makes me rockhard and even pre-cum or cum while they pump my ass. For them a sign they are doing a good job and love it when it arouses me like that.

Other tops prefer just the opposite and don't want me to cum until after, or not at all. Again others just don't give a fuck and just want to dump a load. So many tops so many preferences.

As a bottom I prefer the first type. I'm entitled to have an orgasm too, preferably more than one. For me those are the best fuck sessions. Both exhausted and with empty balls. I'm an active bottom and don't just lie there like a sack of sand. I'll try to satisy the top in as many ways I can with my ass and mouth.  That doesn't mean I turn away the other types. Just have my preference too :lol:

• Upvote 3

For the handful of men who've fucked me good and hard enough to make me cum while they are pounding me, they tend to think it's hot when they make me bust.  I think most tops know it's not always possible to keep an erection while you have a dick in your ass, so if you can not only get hard but bust that's a sign they are doing something right.  

• Upvote 1

Depends on my mood and the connection. Sometimes the bottom guy is nothing more than a receptacle for my seed and a cunt to breed. Othertimes I love seeing a bottom riding my cock, his boner flapping around. Best is when he shoots all over my chest whilst he's riding.

• Upvote 6

On 04/21/2017 at 9:39 PM, Homo60 said:

This may have been asked before, but am wondering, do tops prefer their bottoms to be able to have erections or to be impotent the best? I have chatted with many bottoms that seem to prefer being impotent and thus being a sign of being totally submissive and vulnerable to the tops desires.

I really prefer nailing a man that is a bottom but who is a man rather than a sub/fem/sissy type.

Not all men will become hard as I'm working my plump, fat head into their arsehole, Some will be rock hard already and will spasm wildly during penetration then very quickly lose it while others remain rigid until they come (it's been 4 years now since I had a cock plunged deep inside my anus but I always got rock hard from before my socks come off until his cock was working itself deeper. Then I became even harder until brought off by hand or through skillful fucking).

Some continuously leak precome or genuine thick creamy seed spews from their flaccid organ while others don't even lose one drip.

I love nothing more than a man who has a big, thick rigid dribbling erection that leaps and bounces to the rythym of my fucking him. To slowly deep fuck him while stroking that engorged member n staring into his eyes as you not just own him completely but are playing his body like a fine instrument.

With a bottom it's no different than sex with women. It's my job to please them, to give them the best sex they've ever had. If they don't achieve an erection I'm seriously failing in my duty to my current lover (even if he's just a lover for 15 mins and never again he is for the time the clothes come off until we pass out empty and dry lol).

• Upvote 1