Fantasy Turning into Reality

At this point, this is a fantasy that I hope becomes reality later this year.  I played bareback for the past two or three years, but only with PrEP guys, or guys who claimed they were undetectable.  A month or so after one of these sessions I came down with what I suspected was the fuck flu.  Inwardly I found the thought of having seroconverted to be empowering as I was now on the chase, that I had been gifted by a generous donor, but when I was tested I learned I was still negative.  In any event, I decided it wasn't appropriate for me to seroconvert as a consequence of an anonymous donor, as I had decided I wanted, no, needed to know my gifter, and that once gifted, there would be ample time to get multiple loads in my ass.  That said, here is what I have in mind as to my seroconversion (and, of course, my potential gifter).  Here's to the hope this fantasy becomes a reality.

Like me, my prospective gifter was converted as a consequence of having deliberately sought out conversion from someone he knew, indeed, my prospective gifter converted after having prep'd his hole for conversion by means of having used a toothbrush to rough-up the interior of his hole.  Like my prospective gifter, I intend to plan in advance, and that I will have purchased a toothbrush for him to use on my hole.  As my gifter will be traveling to my area for his birthday, I told him the gift of conversion is the gift I want from him.  I have never considered doing this with any other guys, but the thought of receiving his gift excites me.

In telling another bottom buddy about this, he said he would possibly up for it also, and in particular he likes the idea of kneeling next to me as both of our holes are brushed in anticipation of each of us being gifted.  He and I are both negative chasers.  I'm almost exclusively a bottom, but he is more versatile, and is perversely pleased at the prospect of the two of us sharing our last negative loads - after, of course, we have both been gifted at the same time, by the same gifter, meaning we would share our gifter's strain.  I can visualize the two of us, side by side, our asses in alignment for the pleasure of our gifter, as we share a deep kiss as the gifter shoots his toxic load in the bottom he decides is most deserving.  Of course, after being loaded, the other bottom eats the load from the receiver's ass, and the receiver breeds the other bottom as the gifter recharges, readying himself to gift the second ass. 

Even if the three-way doesn't work out, will be a great fantasy cum true for me.  I'd really love to hear what you think about this fantasy.

• Upvote 12

It's an amazing fantasy. But I would never let someone eat my gift givers load out of me.  The whole point is to absorb it. Also (I'm not the jealous type honestly) but I Could not  share a gifter with another chaser. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BBFan29 said:

It's an amazing fantasy. But I would never let someone eat my gift givers load out of me.  The whole point is to absorb it. Also (I'm not the jealous type honestly) but I Could not  share a gifter with another chaser. 

AH I never thought of that, great point.

I feel there is something very special setting up a meeting like this. Also brushing the ass first will be so hot! Hopefully he looks you straight in your eyes as he cums in you the first time.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, cman54 said:

I feel there is something very special setting up a meeting like this. Also brushing the ass first will be so hot! Hopefully he looks you straight in your eyes as he cums in you the first time.

We talked about that  I LOVE to see a guys face when he shoots deep in me.  Will be hot knowing that Ill likely be converted and poz by Christmas

I plan on getting a Vibrating But Plug, for my gifter too place in me and turn on.  Getting either bottle brush, or a small rolling brush, white if I can find it, maybe toothbrush too just too see the red, too make sure, I am ready for his Babies.  Can't stop searching/watching Breeding vids.  Want too make my own!bug-chaser-bandana_design.png.a86b7724cbf2ff1e7750560655ace21a.png

• Upvote 1